First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Douglasville, GA

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Is this true? Also, is Ken Bernard representing Mike's wife?
dr zeus

Duluth, GA

#2 Mar 4, 2011
and why do we care???? are they importaint people?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 5, 2011
Is this really any of our business?

If it's that important to you, perhaps you should contact those involved directly.
Geezeee

Douglasville, GA

#4 Mar 5, 2011
You must have a thing for Mike if your asking!
BuBBA

Carrollton, GA

#5 Mar 6, 2011
probably tired of the old HAG.
Well

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2011
You were too stupid to start a thread that mattered!
Alice_Rose

Douglasville, GA

#7 Mar 6, 2011
Wow, with posts like this and others on this forum, I can absolutely understand how upscale shops and restaurants can't make it in Douglasville. How I regret my decision to move here, if my company had given us a little more time to house hunt, no doubt this place would not have been on my short list, lol.
Have to agree with all of the other comments, why would you even care about this person and their personal life?

This has become so funny reading the Douglasville Forum on Topix, it's better than the comics. Peanuts, Brenda Starr and Dennis The Menace get old after awhile, lmao.
Coach

Atlanta, GA

#8 Mar 6, 2011
Curious wrote:
Now he and the Coach can spend more time together.
section 8 rep

Carrollton, GA

#9 Mar 6, 2011
Alice_Rose wrote:
Wow, with posts like this and others on this forum, I can absolutely understand how upscale shops and restaurants can't make it in Douglasville. How I regret my decision to move here, if my company had given us a little more time to house hunt, no doubt this place would not have been on my short list, lol.
Have to agree with all of the other comments, why would you even care about this person and their personal life?
This has become so funny reading the Douglasville Forum on Topix, it's better than the comics. Peanuts, Brenda Starr and Dennis The Menace get old after awhile, lmao.
do you need an application?we have PLENTY 2100 sq. ft . homes in this area.
Who cares

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2011
I see Douglasville still has the same old muck rakers just trying to start something that is none of their business but too much of a coward to say it out loud or sign a real name! Wonder what skeletons we might find in their closet? Anyone getting involved in a personal issue like this is a sad individual.
Tom Tom

Lovejoy, GA

#11 Mar 8, 2011
It's not true! Mike is not Divorcing. He is marrying a 2nd wife. Wife #1 is refusing to shine his shoes and iron his pants. The 2nd wife willing to do all that and wash the windows and change the oil in the car.
Bernard Afraid

Douglasville, GA

#12 Mar 10, 2011
I heard that Mike requested a hearing but that Ken Bernard wouldn't attend because he was afraid of losing to Mike again.
Why Mike

Atlanta, GA

#13 Mar 12, 2011
Curious wrote:
Can't be true. Why would any woman want to leave Mike. He, Scott, Coach, and the COS are Superheros. Only they can save Douglas County.
Where is Mike

Atlanta, GA

#14 Mar 15, 2011
Why Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be true. Why would any woman want to leave Mike. He, Scott, Coach, and the COS are Superheros. Only they can save Douglas County.
Coach = lost 2 wives?
Mike = 1st lost wife?
See a pattern?
Ha ha ha

Decatur, GA

#15 Mar 18, 2011
dr zeus wrote:
and why do we care???? are they importaint people?
Well, you have the "taint" part correct!
Ha ha ha

Decatur, GA

#16 Mar 18, 2011
Curious wrote:
Duh, if you really want to know just go to the Courthouse.
Where is Mike

Atlanta, GA

#17 Mar 19, 2011
Where is Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach = lost 2 wives?
Mike = 1st lost wife?
See a pattern?
Anyone remember how active Mike was on this forum when he and his cronies were after Bernard. Once Bernard was gone and questions were asked about Mike, they all went silent. I guess all that talk about transparency was only meant for other people. Don't waste your time responding Mike. The voters have seen what it seems your wife has seen. We are sure you and Coach will have many good times together. Maybe some travel on your own dime?
Where is Mike

Atlanta, GA

#18 Mar 25, 2011
Where is Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone remember how active Mike was on this forum when he and his cronies were after Bernard. Once Bernard was gone and questions were asked about Mike, they all went silent. I guess all that talk about transparency was only meant for other people. Don't waste your time responding Mike. The voters have seen what it seems your wife has seen. We are sure you and Coach will have many good times together. Maybe some travel on your own dime?
This is not going away. All the issues will be out there before the election in 2012. Hope Mike has enjoyed his time as an elected official. It will soon be over.
Tru dat

Douglasville, GA

#19 Mar 31, 2011
Where is Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not going away. All the issues will be out there before the election in 2012. Hope Mike has enjoyed his time as an elected official. It will soon be over.
Mike is a good man!
Where is Mike

Atlanta, GA

#20 Apr 1, 2011
Tru dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike is a good man!
Good at what? Good for what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
douglas blvd closed 21 hr Newsman 3
Lia Sophia Jewelry - Lifetime Replacement (Jan '06) Apr 25 Carolyn Proctor 318
DC BOE moving principals Apr 25 Beentheredonethat 14
Panhandling (May '10) Apr 24 Billy Mack 5
Why is America the greatest country? (Dec '08) Apr 24 Reese Witherspoon 5
I have been promoted (May '14) Apr 23 Elmer 25
Michael Mensah Mar '15 Hiring Manager 1
More from around the web

Powder Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE