First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Concerned

Villa Rica, GA

#126 Aug 7, 2012
I hope you will excuse me for taking the focus off of speculation for a minute or two, but my question is whether anyone is aware of how the family is managing financially? Do some of us need to provide some financial assistance to help with getting the children ready to go back to school, pay the utility bills, purchase groceries, etc?

If so, would Bucky's Dad please let me know? I have contributed before and would like to do so again; however, I do not wish to make assumptions that might embarrass the family.

My heart goes out to the family, and I do not believe the family needs to have to ask others for assistance. We should be asking how we can help instead of being voyeurs. How many people on this thread claim to be Christians, and how many of you can honestly say that you have not done something that you would hope and pray you did not die while you were in the midst of that act?

Many of you must be without sin because you are truly casting stones that will continue to hurt this family and damage these children for the remainder of their lives.
friends

Duluth, GA

#127 Aug 7, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I hope you will excuse me for taking the focus off of speculation for a minute or two, but my question is whether anyone is aware of how the family is managing financially? Do some of us need to provide some financial assistance to help with getting the children ready to go back to school, pay the utility bills, purchase groceries, etc?
If so, would Bucky's Dad please let me know? I have contributed before and would like to do so again; however, I do not wish to make assumptions that might embarrass the family.
My heart goes out to the family, and I do not believe the family needs to have to ask others for assistance. We should be asking how we can help instead of being voyeurs. How many people on this thread claim to be Christians, and how many of you can honestly say that you have not done something that you would hope and pray you did not die while you were in the midst of that act?
Many of you must be without sin because you are truly casting stones that will continue to hurt this family and damage these children for the remainder of their lives.
I think the family is fine when it comes to nessesities, you may want to check with Ann Rice at DCSD for other request.
Hey Concerned

AOL

#128 Aug 7, 2012
If ya really cared, could you could call the SO instead of bumping this post back to the top. Or any of you that care, call the family or SO instead. It ain't helping having it at the top. Think of the kids. Even though he didn't, (that is what some will say next) you still can care about them. I am a guy and guys do stupid guy things. I am sure his family has had enough of the jokes and of being embarrassed. It happens..to the best of us. Let it go people.
Concerned

Villa Rica, GA

#129 Aug 7, 2012
Hey Concerned wrote:
If ya really cared, could you could call the SO instead of bumping this post back to the top. Or any of you that care, call the family or SO instead. It ain't helping having it at the top. Think of the kids. Even though he didn't,(that is what some will say next) you still can care about them. I am a guy and guys do stupid guy things. I am sure his family has had enough of the jokes and of being embarrassed. It happens..to the best of us. Let it go people.
I am not certain what you are saying....Are you actually saying that it is o.k. to have a long diatribe of speculation and voyerism, but it is not o.k. to try to direct the issue to concerns about the family? How on earth would I know that the family would want the SO to speak for them? Perhaps some of us are not attempting to deal in rumors or speculation, perhaps we are just attempting to help a family who suffered a great loss.
Concerned

Villa Rica, GA

#130 Aug 7, 2012
friends wrote:
<quoted text> I think the family is fine when it comes to nessesities, you may want to check with Ann Rice at DCSD for other request.
Thank you so much. I will contact Ms. Rice later today.
Social Matters

Birmingham, AL

#131 Aug 8, 2012
Social Security will provide payment and benefits for the children until the age of 18.
David Carradine

Atlanta, GA

#132 Aug 8, 2012
At least this man's nude hanging photo didn't end up all over the internet like mine did.
none

Stockbridge, GA

#133 Aug 8, 2012
David Carradine wrote:
At least this man's nude hanging photo didn't end up all over the internet like mine did.
I hope you are proud of how clever you are. Why don't you call your mom and tell her how witty you are.
Friend

Miami, FL

#134 Sep 19, 2012
Still can't believe he's gone. Awesome friend one I'll never forget. I can still hear him laugh. The world is a darker place without him.
DOTdot

Villa Rica, GA

#135 Nov 16, 2012
Melissa T wrote:
i'm broadcasting what i know, not what i think or heard. i don't think "reading" it is going to make any family memebers feel and worse than they already do. i'm not saying anything mean or hurtful. the truth is just that......the truth. it's not like it can be kept secret forever. in any case, it's still a shame, suicide does nothing but leave behind broken hearts and unanswered questions for those left behind. a terrible tragedy for everyone.


I heard that too before they knew what happened (the report being released to them) I actually went to school with all three kids and I heard first it was a shooting then a suicide but, I never really found out what happened to their father.
DOTdot

Villa Rica, GA

#136 Nov 16, 2012
Disturb wrote:
A DC Officer said he was not happy at home.
That's true. I knew them and I know they had Marital issues.
DOTdot

Villa Rica, GA

#137 Nov 16, 2012
Pissed off police wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. X,
Let me start by saying that only a man of ignorance would criticize the dead. Next, how dare you degrade the memory of a man sworn to protect the public. Sure maybe Bucky was full of himself, but HE would always stop what he was doing to come to the aid of family and friends. Police officers carry a tremendous burden with them on a daily basis and unless you wear a badge you wouldn't get it. So I say to you you spineless peice of s***.how dare you post something so mean and hateful so his children can see it. Did it ever cross your mind that they would see the hurtful words you say. NO probably not. You only want to bash his integrity now. Would you have had the b**** to say this to his face...again the answer is no. Grow up. Move on with your life because the loss of his isn't important to you, it is however to his friends no matter the reason. The end result is he was in pain and is gone. I hope your family never has to mourn your loss suddenly.
Pissed off Police wife
It's okay the family know the truth and know that Mr. X is a lying piece of s*** if they ever come across this comment.
Splitcreek

Douglasville, GA

#138 Feb 6, 2013
R.I.P to my neighbor. Shame on his cheating wife AND shame on you all for making a forum topic out of it. Obviously you guys need a damn life. Im sure you have your own family or personal issues you need to work on so do it and stop making other peoples mierda more important than your own.
amanda

United States

#139 May 13, 2014
What the hell happened to bruce ferguson? He looks 70 years old. Told u not to marry that jennifer beotch. Wow.
amanda

El Monte, CA

#140 May 13, 2014
I betcha she is running round on u now
big bruce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
divorce attorney in douglas county ??????? 54 min Really 4
I have been promoted (May '14) 1 hr Ummmmm Nooooooo 19
Teachers 6 hr firethearrestedte... 4
Adulterous Teachers in Paulding (Apr '13) 7 hr Childrenfirst 4
More military manuvers, troops patroling streets 12 hr Benign 6
Massive MIlitary exercise in United States 15 hr Delmer 12
150 Million Dollar Taxpayer Funded Jail Fri You would lose in... 22
More from around the web

Powder Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]