First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dan

Douglasville, GA

#61 Nov 22, 2012
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to come in late on this discussion but I have been away. Thanks for representing many of my thoughts during my absence. You have given an accurate thoughtful post which only you and I and maybe a few others seem to grasp.
How sad it is to see people just try to spin everything a person says into total misrepresentations of what was actually said. They understand all to well what I said and what was being implied. These same types of people will go over every word in every speech, blog, or post just to find anything that can be misconstrued into something they think they can use against us. They are actually trying to force us to to change our thoughts by using our misconstrued thoughts as weapons against ourselves. No matter what anyone says they can always try to spin it into any piece of crap that they desire. This is one of the same methods that the news media uses. The other method is to pretend that we do not exist and never said anything. We all know who are masters at doing this don't we? I don't like to name call, but they know who and what they are.
Have you ever sat down at your keyboard to write a post and said to yourself "This time I'm NOT going to write something simple-minded and stupid. NOT THIS TIME!"

Because if you had, I missed it.
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SYou have given an accurate thoughtful post which only you and I and maybe a few others seem to grasp.
No, he didn't give a thoughtful post. He gave a Faux News version of reality, straight from BullSh$T Mountain. And you think you're in some special club that is just SO much smarter than everybody else? ROFLMAO. Keep thinking whatever it takes to help you get through your day.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#62 Nov 22, 2012
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to come in late on this discussion but I have been away. Thanks for representing many of my thoughts during my absence. You have given an accurate thoughtful post which only you and I and maybe a few others seem to grasp.
How sad it is to see people just try to spin everything a person says into total misrepresentations of what was actually said. They understand all to well what I said and what was being implied. These same types of people will go over every word in every speech, blog, or post just to find anything that can be misconstrued into something they think they can use against us. They are actually trying to force us to to change our thoughts by using our misconstrued thoughts as weapons against ourselves. No matter what anyone says they can always try to spin it into any piece of crap that they desire. This is one of the same methods that the news media uses. The other method is to pretend that we do not exist and never said anything. We all know who are masters at doing this don't we? I don't like to name call, but they know who and what they are.
No problem, just watching football and enjoying a couple (OK, many) cold ones with my younger brother (family in from "up north")...

I thought trystme (BTW, had any trysts lately?) had some good thinking, apparently not, disingenuous at best. I'm ignoring the unregistered "wanna bes", not worth the time or effort, why repeat the same stuff over and over and over???

Hope you had a great Turkey Day!

Location hidden

#63 Nov 22, 2012
BTW, do you hear any little dogs barking?
Dan

Douglasville, GA

#64 Nov 22, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ignoring the unregistered "wanna bes", not worth the time or effort,
LOL!

You're ignoring anybody who calls you out on your repeated and pathetic chain-email political views.

Not a bad strategy really. Because you sure can't defend against the criticism of your inaccurate, pathetic and downright laughable posts.

But I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#65 Nov 22, 2012
Arguing with Bill akd Dave aka Synergy is a total waste of time. Like his/her/their often cited hero, Kneel Boortz, he/she/they totally ignore any legitimate criticism. In short, he/she (it) is a blithering idiot.
Dan

Douglasville, GA

#66 Nov 22, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
Arguing with Bill akd Dave aka Synergy is a total waste of time. Like his/her/their often cited hero, Kneel Boortz, he/she/they totally ignore any legitimate criticism. In short, he/she (it) is a blithering idiot.
You nailed that one!

Since: May 12

Douglasville, GA

#68 Nov 23, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, just watching football and enjoying a couple (OK, many) cold ones with my younger brother (family in from "up north")...
I thought trystme (BTW, had any trysts lately?) had some good thinking, apparently not, disingenuous at best. I'm ignoring the unregistered "wanna bes", not worth the time or effort, why repeat the same stuff over and over and over???
Hope you had a great Turkey Day!
Unfortunately, not as many as I'd like.
Puzzled

Villa Rica, GA

#69 Nov 23, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
Actually, many conservatives don't agree with Neal Boortz' views on social issues. Also, I've told you about your repetitiveness. You constantly say Kneel Boortz. Please discontinue using redundancies.

Have a good day.
pathetic

Douglasville, GA

#70 Nov 23, 2012
Puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, many conservatives don't agree with Neal Boortz' views on social issues.
Perhaps not. Bill in D'ville/Synergy/BigDummy1 subscribe to the dropout/draft-dodgers views as if spoken from a burning bush.
pathetic

Douglasville, GA

#71 Nov 23, 2012
BigDummy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are actually trying to force us to to change our thoughts by using our misconstrued thoughts as weapons against ourselves.
This sounds like another "misconstrued thought". Do you ever stop to consider the stupidity of what you're typing?

Location hidden

#72 Nov 23, 2012
trystme wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, not as many as I'd like.
Are you hot?

:)

Since: May 12

Douglasville, GA

#73 Nov 24, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you hot?
:)
Only in the place where it counts.....in my own mind. lol

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#74 Nov 24, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
Gee I wonder if we might feel the same about you.

Location hidden

#75 Nov 25, 2012
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee I wonder if we might feel the same about you.
Man, that little barking dog must be really "torqued", huh?

Location hidden

#76 Nov 25, 2012
trystme wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the place where it counts.....in my own mind. lol
That's all that really matters, isn't it?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#77 Nov 26, 2012
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps not. Bill in D'ville/Synergy/BigDummy1 subscribe to the dropout/draft-dodgers views as if spoken from a burning bush.
I DON'T agree with EVERYTHING Boortz says, however, I love the way he feels totally free to say whatever he wants. In my opinion, he is spot on in his assessment of what is going on in regard to entitlements, education, etc.
BTW, I don't CARE if you don't like Boortz. Also, I don't CARE if it pisses you off that I listen to his show whenever I am in my car. Why should I care? You and I most likely don't agree on ANYTHING. Boortz is just one entity.
Ootica Goombah Paisano

Rochester, NY

#78 Nov 26, 2012
Poor or middle class people who stick up for the Wealthy 5% is just like the dumbass Southerners who joined the Confederacy to fight for the Platation owners who had slaves and wanted to keep them, while they themselves never had slaves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ahh Remember (Jan '10) 3 hr Shotzie988 40
Does anyone know (Jun '14) 7 hr Gigi 5
Wreck at I-20 traffic light and Chapel Hill Rd ... 13 hr I saw it 6
News Steak 'n Shake is coming to Douglasville (Mar '13) 16 hr KalaJ 83
Activity at Marathon Station at Strewart Mill a... Thu Ellison 6
Why do black people CHOOSE to speak like slaves (Nov '11) Thu ingston 120
D & B Pharmacy busted for illegal DRUGS 2 (Nov '11) Thu Rosalina 14

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance