|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Hey Bill!

Those chain email political comments didn't work out for you. Those Facebook political comments you posted didn't work out for you.

Where are you going to get your next policial insights from? Pokemon Cards? Maybe Bazooka Joe?
Mad Magazine?

You're EVERY bit as brilliant as you say you are!(/sarcasm).
Hogwash

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. It tells a story that even the clueless and uneducated SHOULD be able to understand, but you never know...
You have to be Clueless and Uneducated to think that this piece of crap is worth a moment of serious consideration. But I see YOU like it a great deal...so....
Hogwash

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
....sent to me by a friend with thanks to Dr. Kamerschen of UGa:
It really doesn't sound like Dr. Kamerschen wants your thanks!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

LMAO.

I find it interesting (and somewhat humbling) that someone has so much free time to research the supposed author of "10 men went for beers", yet not be able to refute any of the info from the story, nor it's predecessor (as mentioned in the OP) "10 Men went to dinner" as previously discussed by Tom Sullivan and Andrew Tobias, amongst others...

Typical "change the subject tactic" by the clueless and uneducated.

BTW, it's (the story) been around for many years and was even referenced on Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/business/taxes/howtaxes...

Doesn't matter who wrote it does it? The story and take away from it still is the same, but some people still won't understand it. Probably representative of those 4 or 5 men referenced in the story...

Just Sayin"

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Good post Bill. After reading all the replies I got one distinct impression. Those that violently disagree with your theory are a bunch of moochers that always want Mama and Daddy to pay their bills for them. They are looking for a free ride and anyone that gets in the way of their free ride should be scorned and done away with before others figure out what type people they are.
Forcibly take from those that have and give it to those that do not have. That is stealing.
I thought that was why we have charities to prevent that kind of behavior.
college student

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

is this really how taxes work? If so that sucks for the rich peeps. Everyone should pay something! Thanx for the info dude!
Hogwash

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
LMAO.
I find it interesting (and somewhat humbling) that someone has so much free time to research the supposed author of "10 men went for beers"
All of about 5 seconds to type his name into Google and read the sentence where he completely disavows any connection to the ignorant pile of dog-doo.
Bill in Dville wrote:
LMAO.
The story and take away from it still is the same, but some people still won't understand it. Probably representative of those 4 or 5 men referenced in the story...
I've got to give you credit. You're tenacious. You just won't let go of the arrogance and idiocy.
Hogwash

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
After reading all the replies I got one distinct impression. Those that violently disagree with your theory are a bunch of moochers that always want Mama and Daddy to pay their bills for them.
Well, that's just more bad math that Republicans do to make themselves feel better. You'd be wrong, very very VERY wrong - but to admit that would cause a monumental earthquake in your world-view.

S0 - keep those blinders on tight BigDave..

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

college student wrote:
is this really how taxes work? If so that sucks for the rich peeps. Everyone should pay something! Thanx for the info dude!
Pretty much. The "evil" rich high income earners pay the vast majority of income taxes, around 1/2 the country doesn't pay any income taxes...There are many sites that document this fact.
Bill Clintan

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Oh that hurts. I really like the idea of no deductions and a flat tax. If a middle class family pays 25% of their pay why shouldn't the super rich pay 25%? Isn't 25% the same as 25%? Also, I keep hearing about them their rich folks taking their money out of the stock market. I say go for it and join us poor folk getting 1.2% in our CD's.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much. The "evil" rich high income earners pay the vast majority of income taxes, around 1/2 the country doesn't pay any income taxes...There are many sites that document this fact.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Some of you have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about or how the tax system works.
Common Sense

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
Some of you have absolutely no clue of what you are talking about or how the tax system works.
I think most here are capable of figuring out how many beers to send the government.

But since you're an expert - what if you owe three beers, but on April 15th you only have 1 import, 1 mexican beer, no limes, and a shot of Jagermeister?

What do you send in then, Mr. Know it All? Yeah - see if Facebook can help you out when you have the BIG tax problems.
Common Sense

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

And no asking Bill in D'ville for the answers!

He was both a bartender at Applebees AND assistant manager of the H&R Block in Bowden.

It's not fair to ask the REAL tax professionals!

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I no longer respond directly to unregistered posters. I am tired of Trolls and multiple I.D.s
Common Sense

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
I no longer respond directly to unregistered posters. I am tired of Trolls and multiple I.D.s
OMG!

You said something Bill in Dvill said! Good little Sycophant.

Who woulda thunk?
Common Sense

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Either that or you couldn't do the cipherin' needed to do the tax question.

I'll give you a hint: It involves salt and the use of a Sombrero. Anything less and you might get audited by the Internal Beer and Revenue Service.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

If a poster will register I will correspond with that poster.
realistlic dad

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Bill and Dave you might as well give up arguing with liberals, they really do become confused when confronted with facts. If their minds were salvagable they would not have voted for a communist to begin with.

Since: May 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
LMAO.
I find it interesting (and somewhat humbling) that someone has so much free time to research the supposed author of "10 men went for beers", yet not be able to refute any of the info from the story, nor it's predecessor (as mentioned in the OP) "10 Men went to dinner" as previously discussed by Tom Sullivan and Andrew Tobias, amongst others...
Typical "change the subject tactic" by the clueless and uneducated.
BTW, it's (the story) been around for many years and was even referenced on Snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/business/taxes/howtaxes...
Doesn't matter who wrote it does it? The story and take away from it still is the same, but some people still won't understand it. Probably representative of those 4 or 5 men referenced in the story...
Just Sayin"
"info from the story"???? What info from the story? It is a fictitious stupid chain e-mail spam. How do you get "info" from that?

Oh yea, I'm too "clueless and uneducated" to get it.

If I posted a stupid chain e-mail spam as "info" you'd be all over me in half a second.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of77
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powder Springs Discussions

Search the Powder Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill in Dville 39,445
Hey Bud 1 hr dulce mia 81
Douglas School System 2 hr wess12 4
Why do so many Blacks drive with DEALER tags? (Oct '13) 6 hr Raymond 8
Pennsylvania school stabbing, 13 hr Conchilla 30
Christian metal reaching out, touching new souls (Apr '07) 13 hr Conchilla 5
best survey sites to earn extra money 14 hr Stay at home mom 1
•••
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
•••

Powder Springs Jobs