Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 18, 2012
I'm in agreement with Mr. Boortz about smoking, smokers and government regulations...I wonder if they would extend this to include cigar smokers and (now that it's legal in some places) marijuana smokers...

Too much government involvement is not a good thing, except for those that want to be dependent upon the government...

http://www.boortz.com/weblogs/nealz-nuze/2012...
Libertarian Dillweed

Douglasville, GA

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Boortz having an intolerant view of a group of people? Who could have guessed such a thing?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
I'm in agreement with Mr. Boortz about smoking, smokers and government regulations...I wonder if they would extend this to include cigar smokers and (now that it's legal in some places) marijuana smokers...
Too much government involvement is not a good thing, except for those that want to be dependent upon the government...
I agree with Boortz also, as this should give B-Man a thrill to hear.
The only thing that would happen with government regulation of smokers would be more money and power for the government.
This would also give the Mafia a new tool for black market products which they could also sell with their drugs, illegal gambling, and prostitution.
President Obama would than create a new department called The Bureau of Tobacco Users which would regulate all aspects of any form of tobacco use.
Dept of Insanity Cop

Douglasville, GA

#4 Nov 18, 2012
It's official. You're brain-dead.

Douglasville, GA

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Dept of Insanity Cop wrote:
It's official. You're brain-dead.
Lighten up. Your way too serious. LOL

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
The real question is, what do you NOT agree with Kneel Boortz about?

Location hidden

#7 Nov 19, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is, what do you NOT agree with Kneel Boortz about?
Wow, a nice, civil post from you! Thank you! Even though your incorrect spelling of his name is childish...

Actually, I disagree with Mr. Boortz about a many things, his rants against public schools being one I'll share. The others are personal opinions that are different from his.

What do you specifically disagree with him about? Why don't you call him on the phone and debate/argue with him so those of us those listen (I usually do if I'm driving somewhere, sometimes when I'm home) get some free entertainment?
Tellin the truth

Douglasville, GA

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Rosco P. Coltrane - thinking his opinion is important again.

“The real B-Man”

Carrollton, GA

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a nice, civil post from you! Thank you! Even though your incorrect spelling of his name is childish...
Actually, I disagree with Mr. Boortz about a many things, his rants against public schools being one I'll share. The others are personal opinions that are different from his.
What do you specifically disagree with him about? Why don't you call him on the phone and debate/argue with him so those of us those listen (I usually do if I'm driving somewhere, sometimes when I'm home) get some free entertainment?

I would, but Kneel, like you and most republiKKKans, is a coward. He never lets callers finish and hangs up on them so he can always get the last word.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 19, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would, but Kneel, like you and most republiKKKans, is a coward. He never lets callers finish and hangs up on them so he can always get the last word.
Oh, so you must be a listener. Shame you haven't learned anything...

BTW, it's his show, if you don't answer his questions, he's going to hang up on you. Similar to how you constantly avoid/ignore questions...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, it's his show, if you don't answer his questions, he's going to hang up on you. Similar to how you constantly avoid/ignore questions...
Plus, one must be at least a little intelligent before Neal will converse. He would eat B-Man's lunch.

“The real B-Man”

Carrollton, GA

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you republiKKKans could learn a little from us. Like "knowing thy enemy". But you idiots and cowards would rather live in your safe little bubble and only expose your tiny little brains to Faux news, etc. Well, please continue. It ensures that you will continue to lose every election because you are so out of touch with reality.

Douglasville, GA

#13 Nov 19, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you republiKKKans could learn a little from us. Like "knowing thy enemy". But you idiots and cowards would rather live in your safe little bubble and only expose your tiny little brains to Faux news, etc. Well, please continue. It ensures that you will continue to lose every election because you are so out of touch with reality.
I agree with you. The saying is keep your friends close but your enemies even closer. That is why I want you sitting 3 feet away from me at a table with you buying my lunch. Man! That would be Real.

“The real B-Man”

Carrollton, GA

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. The saying is keep your friends close but your enemies even closer. That is why I want you sitting 3 feet away from me at a table with you buying my lunch. Man! That would be Real.
dream on, psycho....lol.

Douglasville, GA

#15 Nov 20, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
dream on, psycho....lol.
That is the just one of the many differences between you and me. I am an optimist and you are a dreamer of many strange dreams.
Joe Yule Jr

Lithia Springs, GA

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Boortz is spot on with this one - I'd expect no less from him as he can lean fairly libertarian at times. It's been a while since I've listened to him though (I thought he was retiring?)

I think the thing to note here is that proposal was not advanced by some governmental entity though.
Puzzled

Carrollton, GA

#17 Nov 23, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You incessantly claim that Republikkans constantly watch Faux news and how dumb they are. Do you know who controls the money, boy. It sure isn't thuggy cry baby wannabes like you.

Shut your fat mouth.

“The real B-Man”

Carrollton, GA

#18 Nov 23, 2012
Puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
You incessantly claim that Republikkans constantly watch Faux news and how dumb they are. Do you know who controls the money, boy. It sure isn't thuggy cry baby wannabes like you.
Shut your fat mouth.
Puzzled is the perfect name for you. Or maybe just "confused" would be more appropriate. So far, none of your posts make any sense at all. Anyway, I remember when I had my first beer....lol. Now run along, boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earl Lee kept the county safe 7 hr JohnGrady 2
Piano Pleaseeeee 11 hr Thankful 1
President Obama Best President since Kennedy Sat Raymond 55
Corrupt, Ineffective Douglas Co Court System Sat The Truth 15
Christmas night EMS and Police Fri Huffington Post R... 2
marry christmas Dec 25 Raymond 1
Don't Shoot Dec 25 TRUTH 6

Flood Watch for Cobb County was issued at December 28 at 10:36AM EST

Powder Springs News Video

Powder Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Powder Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Powder Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Powder Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:23 am PST

NFL 4:23AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 6:08 AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Report: Falcons retain search firm to help with possible coaching change
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Falcons hire search firm as backup
CBS Sports 8:29 AM
Five candidates who could be the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons