A successful Black man criticizes Obama

A successful Black man criticizes Obama

Posted in the Powder Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Not every black person thinks the same as you will see in this video. Is this man going to be criticized by Liberals as they have done to Herman Cain. This is another successful, intelligent, well educated, black man. We shall soon see.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Well worth the time to watch and listen to what this man has to say.

IMHO, the fact that he's a black man is irrelevant to what he has to say, but he sure does make the POTUSA look uncomfortable at times...

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
IMHO, the fact that he's a black man is irrelevant to what he has to say,

The man used race in his campaigns and race is regularly used to counter ANY criticism of Obama no matter who says it. For white critics it means being associated with the KKK, for non-white critics it is to be called an "Uncle Tom" or the like.

I agree that it SHOULD be irrelevant. Instead our racial divisions in this country are getting worse and this administration is pouring gasoline on the fire. Not that I'm any more impressed with republicans this time around.
Grobbbbbbbb

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Many successful people are critical of Obama. The left is the side taking it to the race card game. They get a pass and can play on both teams.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
BigDummy posted a comment so inane that nobody even bothered to post on it for 24 hours.

Suddenly along comes Bill, Grob and the General to prop up the insanity.

I guess it's about what you should expect when the Boortz crowd goes into mutual-affirmation mode. It still doesn't keep the OP from being an idiotic comment built on a false premise.

Try not to get any on the carpet there guys.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
BigDummy posted a comment so inane that nobody even bothered to post on it for 24 hours.
Suddenly along comes Bill, Grob and the General to prop up the insanity.
I guess it's about what you should expect when the Boortz crowd goes into mutual-affirmation mode. It still doesn't keep the OP from being an idiotic comment built on a false premise.
Try not to get any on the carpet there guys.
Ah, but Real Clear Politics is the very site liberals used to point to for their "feel goods". BTW, there are plenty of blacks who don't worship Obama just because he's black. Some actually pay attention to what he does!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but Real Clear Politics is the very site liberals used to point to for their "feel goods". BTW, there are plenty of blacks who don't worship Obama just because he's black. Some actually pay attention to what he does!
Or what he doesn't!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
BigDummy posted a comment so inane that nobody even bothered to post on it for 24 hours.
Suddenly along comes Bill, Grob and the General to prop up the insanity.
I guess it's about what you should expect when the Boortz crowd goes into mutual-affirmation mode. It still doesn't keep the OP from being an idiotic comment built on a false premise.
Try not to get any on the carpet there guys.

What premise was false about the original post? And isn't Boortz gone already? I personally don't listen to him or any other talk radio. I find most of the hosts are too stuck on their own voice or promoting their latest book to be of any interest to me. I don't like arrogance on either side of the political spectrum.
Grobbbbbbb

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
Well worth the time to watch and listen to what this man has to say.
IMHO, the fact that he's a black man is irrelevant to what he has to say, but he sure does make the POTUSA look uncomfortable at times...
The point that makes it relevant is the fact that the liberals have been roasting Herman Cains balls for speaking up against President Obama. He has been labeled a Uncle Tom and a disgrace to people of color by liberals as they are afraid that what Herman has to say will be heard.
One liberal even posted that Herman was nothing and did nothing but sit on his fat black butt for a living. He forgot to mention that Herman has had a good career working in the private sector for many years before working on his new radio show.
Liberals will say anything against anybody that has different views than Obama as he must be protected at all cost no matter what. This whole Obama thing has gone further than just the Kool Aid as it is pathway to a whole new agenda of what the U.S. will be and how it will be run.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
BigDummy posted a comment so inane that nobody even bothered to post on it for 24 hours.
Suddenly along comes Bill, Grob and the General to prop up the insanity.
I guess it's about what you should expect when the Boortz crowd goes into mutual-affirmation mode. It still doesn't keep the OP from being an idiotic comment built on a false premise.
Try not to get any on the carpet there guys.
Hey Bob (Robert L.*******): sold any houses lately? Read your profile?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bob (Robert L.*******): sold any houses lately? Read your profile?
I'm sure you're trying to insinuate that I'm somebody else. Lew Holt maybe?

You couldn't possibly be more wrong. But after reading your posts, that's what we've come to expect from you: almost perfect consistency in being wrong.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
BigDummy posted a comment so inane that nobody even bothered to post on it for 24 hours.
Suddenly along comes Bill, Grob and the General to prop up the insanity.
I guess it's about what you should expect when the Boortz crowd goes into mutual-affirmation mode. It still doesn't keep the OP from being an idiotic comment built on a false premise.
Try not to get any on the carpet there guys.
Ur wife and BF will clean it up won't they?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Feb 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're trying to insinuate that I'm somebody else. Lew Holt maybe?
You couldn't possibly be more wrong. But after reading your posts, that's what we've come to expect from you: almost perfect consistency in being wrong.
1. BS
2. Show me exactly where I've been wrong. Show facts, not (clueless and uneducated) opinions.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#14 Feb 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're trying to insinuate that I'm somebody else. Lew Holt maybe?
You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

[QUOTE who="Bill in Dville"]<quoted text>
1. BS
Ok, then what the hell was this?
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bob (Robert L.*******): sold any houses lately? Read your profile?
Again, you couldn't be more wrong. It's funny, you and Synergy and BigDummy1 are always going on about people posting under different ID's. I guess it's because you just can't come to terms with the fact that there are so many REASONABLE people who agree with you.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#15 Feb 10, 2013
That's "don't agree with you".

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 10, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, then what the hell was this?
<quoted text>
Again, you couldn't be more wrong. It's funny, you and Synergy and BigDummy1 are always going on about people posting under different ID's. I guess it's because you just can't come to terms with the fact that there are so many REASONABLE people who agree with you.
You couldn't be more wrong. We are intelligent enough to know when one or two people are supporting THEMSELVES.

And we are well aware that REASONABLE people DO agree with us. Thank you for understanding and admitting it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, then what the hell was this?
<quoted text>
Again, you couldn't be more wrong. It's funny, you and Synergy and BigDummy1 are always going on about people posting under different ID's. I guess it's because you just can't come to terms with the fact that there are so many REASONABLE people who agree with you.
I still call BS. Prove that I'm wrong. Oh, just because you say so?

Since that will likely never be settled, show somewhere else where I've been wrong (prior to the post you're "questioning").

BTW, you REALLY should be checking your posts BEFORE you press "Post Comment"...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 11, 2013
This thread is silly. It like saying a white man agrees with Obama. Does it really make a difference? There are black people in this country that’s not Obama fans and white people that love him.

Everyone is gang related that is the real problem. Noting the fact that black people voted for Obama is forgetting the fact that 95% of black people always vote for the democrat anyway. Don’t believe me ran a black republican I bet he get the same amount of the black vote as McCain and Romney did. Which means party loyalty trumps skins color.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19 Feb 11, 2013
NYC718 wrote:
This thread is silly. It like saying a white man agrees with Obama. Does it really make a difference? There are black people in this country that’s not Obama fans and white people that love him.
Everyone is gang related that is the real problem. Noting the fact that black people voted for Obama is forgetting the fact that 95% of black people always vote for the democrat anyway. Don’t believe me ran a black republican I bet he get the same amount of the black vote as McCain and Romney did. Which means party loyalty trumps skins color.
Are you saying that the Democrats have the black people right where they want them? They still have them on the plantation.
MathChickn

Douglasville, GA

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the Democrats have the black people right where they want them? They still have them on the plantation.
I just sold an $80,000 luxury good to a black man a couple of days ago. Is he on the plantation? Is Obama making seperate laws for black people? Aren't laws supposed to be made in Congress? Maybe it was an executive order. Can you tell me which one he issued that addresses "keeping the black man on the plantation"?

More BS hyperbole. Could you please try a bit harder not to say things quite that stupid? Many here would really appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama brings unemployment down! Recovery on th... (Oct '12) 11 hr the truth 13
News Local officials react to a week of national vio... 13 hr the truth 7
No SPLOSH for Foxhole 15 hr Daniel 58
Need Replacement Windows (Jan '13) Mon Elmer 28
Lithia Springs Music Forum (Nov '12) Mon Musikologist 22
Property Tax Increase Jul 25 taxpayer 112 6
Any douglasville runners (Mar '08) Jul 24 Ozz 11

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages