AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

If you want to disengage from this "arguing with idiots" blog and lift the veil to uncover some REAL truths, check this church out. It will blow your mind how far off base mainstream doctrines have gotten from God's real truth.

http://lcg.org

God Bless!

Since: Feb 08

Douglasville, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Oh no........please, quit reviving these old and tired threads even if it is to get people to visit your little website and/or donate to your cause.
neighborhood visitor

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

MMBC Member wrote:
Our food pantry has fed 1982 people this year. Loving Loud.
how many job leads did you offer to those people who you handed food to?Do these people a favor and have companies there hiring people.If they dont take the job, dont let them have any more food.Thats the problem with americans today.They are LAZY and will not work as long as you will keep them up
West Georgian

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

While I was visiting with a friend in Fairfield this weekend, I visited this church and had a wonderful experience. In 3 different services, 60 people came to know the Lord. Say what you want but Christ has blessed this church and they have really got it going on. I look forward to visiting again.
Lloyd Christmas

Lovejoy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

West Georgian = Pastor Poker (or is that Poke-her?)
West Georgian

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Lloyd Christmas = JackAss

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

Goliath wrote:
Why does Midway teach believers that the keeping God's commandments, has nothing to do with ones Salvation, when Jesus, the one they call "Lord", clearly refutes this teaching in
Matthew 19:16-17?
The Ten Commandments reveal God’s standard for holiness, but besides Jesus, no one has ever obeyed them perfectly. In fact, James 2:10 points out that “whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of it all.” Just one jealous thought, unkind comment, or dishonoring action to parents is all it takes to be a lawbreaker, according to God’s specifications.

In other words, if salvation depended on our inadequate self-righteousness, nobody could be saved. But these ten rules weren’t intended to save us. Instead, they were meant to show our helplessness and point us to Christ (Gal. 3:24).
Yea Right

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

Gold-Nugget wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ten Commandments reveal God’s standard for holiness, but besides Jesus, no one has ever obeyed them perfectly. In fact, James 2:10 points out that “whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of it all.” Just one jealous thought, unkind comment, or dishonoring action to parents is all it takes to be a lawbreaker, according to God’s specifications.
In other words, if salvation depended on our inadequate self-righteousness, nobody could be saved. But these ten rules weren’t intended to save us. Instead, they were meant to show our helplessness and point us to Christ (Gal. 3:24).
What a load of crap!
kim

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

I visited once and seemed like a great church till they atarted up the band and I got up and left.What a disgrace to Gods house this was.
Hypocrite

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

kim wrote:
I visited once and seemed like a great church till they atarted up the band and I got up and left.What a disgrace to Gods house this was.
Sure you did.
carolyn

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

If you go to a church where you have to ask the pastor if you should buy a house, or let him run the church, or tell you whats going on and what church you should attend, maybe you should leave.THE HOLY SPIRIT LEFT A LONG TIME AGO.
IE, maybe you should close your church and come to midway where they are having church.THIS IS NOTHING BUT A LIE!!!!
MMBC Member

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

carolyn wrote:
If you go to a church where you have to ask the pastor if you should buy a house, or let him run the church, or tell you whats going on and what church you should attend, maybe you should leave.THE HOLY SPIRIT LEFT A LONG TIME AGO.
IE, maybe you should close your church and come to midway where they are having church.THIS IS NOTHING BUT A LIE!!!!
2500+ disagree every Sunday. So do the churches in Las Vegas, San Diego, Buffalo, Hartford, S. America, Africa and Belgium
past member

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

does all 2500 go to the pastors home to piay poker?or just the select few ?
MMBC Member

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

past member wrote:
does all 2500 go to the pastors home to piay poker?or just the select few ?
Why not move on and try and find something good or productive to do. You have been whinning on here for a couple of years now.
It sounds like your mad because you were never invited. Me either but thats okay. I have been there for fellowships, meals and when his daughters best friend passed away.
Again, move on and find you some happiness please.
douglasville dad

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

MMBC Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not move on and try and find something good or productive to do. You have been whinning on here for a couple of years now.
It sounds like your mad because you were never invited. Me either but thats okay. I have been there for fellowships, meals and when his daughters best friend passed away.
Again, move on and find you some happiness please.
dont try to forget about the POKER NIGHTS.Does all 2500 plus get to go play poker or just a few?This does not need to be swept under the pulpit that isn't there anymore..ANSWER THE QUESTION
MMBC Member

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

douglasville dad wrote:
<quoted text>
dont try to forget about the POKER NIGHTS.Does all 2500 plus get to go play poker or just a few?This does not need to be swept under the pulpit that isn't there anymore..ANSWER THE QUESTION
Same person, different name.
Answer: I have never been invited or told of this hapening so I guess the answer is no. Have you been invited? Have you been to the house while this was taking place? Have you trespassed on the property and looked through the windows and actually saw a game? Did you hire a private detective agency to run surveillance for your findings? Or did some one just tell you it happened and they never lie?
You really need to move an and GET A LIFE!
byron

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

one of the members seem to have loose lips.
TheRevealer

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Oh you xtian sheeple! You are your own worst enemy.

Gossiping, hypocritical, judgmental, gullible...

The adjectives just keep piling up to describe that you are a bunch of morons with imaginary friends that you really don't believe exists.

Bahhh bahhhhh
concerned

Suwanee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

TheRevealer wrote:
Oh you xtian sheeple! You are your own worst enemy.
Gossiping, hypocritical, judgmental, gullible...
The adjectives just keep piling up to describe that you are a bunch of morons with imaginary friends that you really don't believe exists.
Bahhh bahhhhh
You get down on your knees. You do it for another reason. You do it for fFinger. hahahahahahahahaha You stupid idiot fool.
Jenny

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Why the harsh words about a really great church. One of the nicest things about midway is they are non-confortational. I don't get yelled out and leave feeling bad. Pastor Todd uses the bible to communicate in a way that doesn't offend anyone and I love that. You really should try this amazing church. We have something for everyone and we'll love and accept you as you are. We don't judge here!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min silverfox 52,440
Alert Winston Residents!!! 16 min really old man 9
Debate: Ferguson - Douglasville, GA 3 hr General Robert E Lee 16
School System car raffle 9 hr Rsymond 3
King's Way Baptist Church (Oct '13) 10 hr Rsymond 1,262
20 Cops in Kohls Parking lot this afternoon 10 hr Rsymond 4
FB Support page for DVPD officers 14 hr Hmmmmmm 49

Search the Powder Springs Forum:
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
•••

Powder Springs Jobs