Dallas seafood company
Andy

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Has anyone ate there yet is it a sit down or take out style place
Andy

Carrollton, GA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Has anyone eaten there yet? Is is a sit-down or take-out style restaurant? Your input is appreciated.
Kristy

Powder Springs, GA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Good food slow service. Food is served fresh made to order .
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
so they go catch whatever you order and cook it up?they have their own ocean and boat out back of the restaurant

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Donnie wrote:
so they go catch whatever you order and cook it up?they have their own ocean and boat out back of the restaurant
I swear, Carrollton, you make me laugh out loud sometimes.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Kristy wrote:
Good food slow service. Food is served fresh made to order .
Exactly where is this restaurant located?
Walter

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Shut the fu** up, Donnie!
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

#8 Feb 17, 2013
get back in your suitcase walter, you grouchy ole as shole
Ronboy

Lithia Springs, GA

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Hello!!! Getting back to the original topic of Dallas Seafood company...is it a restaurant or a supply business?
Donnie

Buford, GA

#10 Feb 17, 2013
I dont know what it is.Seeing it on here is the first I have heard about it.Maybe they willadvertise and let someone know what they do and where they are.

Since: Feb 08

Douglasville, Georgia

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Yes...where exactly is this place? Haven't heard of it. Wondering if its similar to Georgia Shrimp Company in Peachtree City. It's excellent.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 17, 2013

Location hidden

#13 Feb 17, 2013
A friend of mine has seen this restaurant. It is brand new and is located in a building that was formally a Mrs. Winner's Chicken location.
Donna

Dallas, GA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
My husband brought home dinner for me from the Dallas Seafood Company. They have the best slaw I've ever put in my mouth!! I got the oysters and scallops dinner. It comes with fries, slaw and two hushpuppies. We got a side of fried green tomatoes. They were good, but I would prefer having them seasoned. I understand why they don't season them. Their prices are a little more than Captain D's, but the food is worth it. We'll definitely be going back for more. Who knew that Dallas had such a wonderful seafood place. We loved it!!
Andy

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Finally got a chance to go monday on my lunch break, i hope they stick around their shrimp are great
jack

Kennesaw, GA

#16 Mar 27, 2013
finally dallas have a great seafood restaurant oysters and shrimp are to die for i highly recomend this establishement
LOVE TO EAT

Lithia Springs, GA

#17 May 11, 2013
Went to Dallas Seafood today. Food was great, service was great everything looked clean. There were 12 of us. Everything is cooked to order, not a long wait. Everyone was full and happy when we left. We were celebrating Birthdays and Mothers Day. They gave free deserts to Moms and birthday boy. Will go back again.
Mumbles

Villa Rica, GA

#18 May 12, 2013
Do they have bare ball baggum? Schmencils? Bartle doo.
LOVE TO EAT

Lithia Springs, GA

#19 May 12, 2013
Mumbles wrote:
Do they have bare ball baggum? Schmencils? Bartle doo.
no sounds like you have IT IN YOUR MOUTH
Christy hammonds

Tucker, GA

#20 Jun 1, 2013
Is this the same place that has the boat outside

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New rd. Wed Croc 1
News Rusty Kimberlin Wed Suzanne 1
Code Enforcement (May '08) Tue Tolerman 44
Douglas Coumty School System Budget Apr 22 Retired Teacher 10
Tent and storage containers in Target parking lot. Apr 21 baglady2012 6
News 71-year-old hits pregnant woman at Macon Chedda... Apr 18 Mocha Jones 2
Douglasville is the new Atlanta Getto. Apr 18 Erick 34

Powder Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages