Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Events Unlimited wrote:
Meeting Room for church services or Small activity events
Hi,
We have a meeting room with capacity of 72 in Lithia Springs, Ga. clsoe to douglasville and carrollton ga.
send email to eventsnotears@yahoo.com if you are interested in leasing. price is very reasonable.
Check your email
charles

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Judged:

I just got a phone call from the mayor of Rome, NY. He's interested in my idea for a free taxi service within city limits. With luck, you may be hearing about this system being established in other cities around the US.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

charles wrote:
I just got a phone call from the mayor of Rome, NY. He's interested in my idea for a free taxi service within city limits. With luck, you may be hearing about this system being established in other cities around the US.
So - who pays the drivers and the gas used?
dc citizen

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Job tip, you say it well!! And you told it like it is. Yes we are the same old south we always have been. We hate and we go to church on Sunday because the bible tells us so. we had the kkk way back then but now we got our church that teach us to hate. Instead of teaching Love Thou Neighbor, they teach us to Hate Thou Neighbor. They teach us to forgive the crooked politicians and condemn the low man on the totem pole. As a southerner, I'm ashamed of a lot of people that represent the south.May God Bless!
WOW! Don't know what church you attend but you had better get out of there...
dc citizen

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Do not work in douglas county...drive 20+ minutes and make triple the $$$ for the same job.
americas last stand

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Kim wrote:
I am new to the area and having a VERY difficult time finding work. I have filled out applications for businesses that say they are hiring until my fingers are falling off. No one will call me back even for an interview. I need to work NOW not three weeks from now.
I have never had such a difficult time finding work, ANY work in my life. What gives? I am 38 and have over 20 years experience working with the public in several different vocations which include but are not limited to veterinary medicine, food service industry,and construction.
If anyone can provide me with any leads to work that starts right away and is legally and morally acceptable, I would be ever so grateful. I am a hard worker, responsible, punctual, drug free and a quick learner with my own transportation. I have a resume and references available. My email is scubafort@yahoo.com.
I need to stay in the Douglasville area as I am trying to support elderly parents with health concerns that were displaced by hurricane Rita.
Hoping for some Southern Hospitality.
Thanks in advance,
Kim
you and 3/4 of evernone else in this town.
americas last stand

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

GAPatriot65 wrote:
<quoted text>
So - who pays the drivers and the gas used?
he hasnt gotton his dream that far yet.that part of the scam takes time
Southeastern Shingles LLC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

I don't know what type of work you are looking for, but I own a roofing company and we are always looking for independent contractors to work as sales people. It's a commission based job, but the potential is large. You can do door to door sales, cold calling, or any other advertising venues you like. We have one of the best pay plans around. I have references from other sales people, as well as past customers. We are a licensed and insuranced company. We are staying busy during this recession which says a lot. Let me know if you are interested! My email address is info@SoutheasternShingles.com. Even if you aren't, good luck to you in your job hunt!
Southeastern Shingles LLC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Also, we are located out of Atlanta, but I am a Douglasville/Winston resident. I am not sure why it put Conyers, GA. You can do the roofing sales in any city, however.
Mary of dville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Judged:

Kim wrote:
I am new to the area and having a VERY difficult time finding work. I have filled out applications for businesses that say they are hiring until my fingers are falling off. No one will call me back even for an interview. I need to work NOW not three weeks from now.
I have never had such a difficult time finding work, ANY work in my life. What gives? I am 38 and have over 20 years experience working with the public in several different vocations which include but are not limited to veterinary medicine, food service industry,and construction.
If anyone can provide me with any leads to work that starts right away and is legally and morally acceptable, I would be ever so grateful. I am a hard worker, responsible, punctual, drug free and a quick learner with my own transportation. I have a resume and references available. My email is scubafort@yahoo.com.
I need to stay in the Douglasville area as I am trying to support elderly parents with health concerns that were displaced by hurricane Rita.
Thanks in advance,
Kim
americans were told a year before they all fell in love with obama and voted for him and got him in the presidency that you would lose your job.NOW you are seeing we were not lying.

cal obama he has 3 million jobs he is creating.obama is our leader and the antichrist.He will take care of you
rome city council

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

charles wrote:
there is a churchon this forum called midway<I am sure they would like to fund your free taxi in rome.They are always looking for new victims, I mean members for their brainwash
Barry

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Im 51 year old man with a family in New Zealand that I havent seen in 2 years and 3 months,because I cant find a stable ob to show the goverment that I can support them so there not on welfare. My age and the fact that I have a felony bckground of a theft of property charge that is now 13 years old. Im no longer involved with that kind of lifestyle nor involved with that kind of people. Does anyone know of a company that would give a man a chance to prove himself and help reunite this family? My daughter is 4 and a half now and ive been out of her life now more then ive been in it. Help in a warehouse job loading or un loading trucks woul be fine for me to do this.
Barry

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

I left and lived in New Zealand for 3 years. I was not accepted by New Zealand and had to come back. I have a wife and 4 year old daughter that I have not seen for almost 3 years now. I have to prove that I can support them before immigration will allow them to come here. Im 52 this month and finding a stable job is the onlything holding us back from being a family again. Im looking for warehouse work ok stable carpentry work.in the douglasville or villa rica area. I have been to every temp service,career center and unemployment service I can find. Have posted in online searches and still can land a stable job. my wife has started loosing hope and im falling further and further into a depressive state. This is my last chance to being a father and watching mt daughter grow up. Can anyone help us or tell me where I can find a job? Am hard working,and decated to my job. This part time job I have now cannot provide the resources to get this family back togeather. I can be contacted at bbbarry 1961@yahoo.com.
jobs

Temple, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Lee frabeicators in Temple has done some jiggering lately.
Resident

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Kim wrote:
Thanks in advance,
Kim
Krystals on Hwy 5 is hiring.
Resident

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Krystals on Hwy 5 is hiring.
Just saw the date.
bubba

Bremen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Kim wrote:
Thanks in advance,
Kim
UNTIL obama is out of office, there is NOT going to be many jobs to get.He HATES small business people and thats where the jobs come from.You might get lucky in 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powder Springs Discussions

Search the Powder Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 49,925
Sidewalk on I-20 - WTF? (Jun '12) 5 hr Raymond 11
Harvey's W-2 6 hr Grammar 19
Where are all the cops? 6 hr More pd drama 22
FB Support page for DVPD officers 8 hr Novice 15
seeking a church! (May '12) 8 hr melissa 6
Would you vote/sign petition to recall Mayor Pe... 9 hr Lara Timms Abercrombie 11
•••
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
•••

Powder Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Powder Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE