Where is Howard Heavner
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yfzracer258

Atlanta, GA

#1 Mar 4, 2010
Howard Heavner past DCHS teacher in the 80's where did he gooooo??? Does anyone remember him ?
Buford T

Carrollton, GA

#2 Mar 4, 2010
Heavy lives in or around Jupiter Fl. What a hoot. He said that he couldn't believe he got paid for his job with as much fun as it was.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 4, 2010
www.douglascounthighschool.net

Go here if you went to DCHS. Very good web site. I did not go there, but saw one of my friends post it on facebook a couple of weeks back. I wish my High school would do this.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2010
oooops sorry.

www.douglascountyhighschool.net

There. That should work.
unemployed floyd

Riverdale, GA

#5 Mar 4, 2010
i had him for 9th grade geography. he retired in the spring of 02 i believe. havent heard anything since.
Native

Tucker, GA

#6 Mar 4, 2010
Buford T wrote:
Heavy lives in or around Jupiter Fl. What a hoot. He said that he couldn't believe he got paid for his job with as much fun as it was.
Have heard that too. Also heard he finally married later in life.
My job would be fun to if all I did was sit around in knit shorts with big haired cheerleaders on my lap. Sad part is there are still several of that generation of teachers who behaved exactly as he did who are still with the school system. Only now they have the title of principal. I am sure several of you know those of whom I speak.
Buford T

Carrollton, GA

#7 Mar 5, 2010
Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Have heard that too. Also heard he finally married later in life.
My job would be fun to if all I did was sit around in knit shorts with big haired cheerleaders on my lap. Sad part is there are still several of that generation of teachers who behaved exactly as he did who are still with the school system. Only now they have the title of principal. I am sure several of you know those of whom I speak.
Heavy married 15 or so years ago.
Yeah, Ruby was going to flunk me in Drivers Ed. because I was as much a smart a$$ as he was. Thank goodness for the other coach.
Redneck

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 5, 2010
Buford T wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavy married 15 or so years ago.
Yeah, Ruby was going to flunk me in Drivers Ed. because I was as much a smart a$$ as he was. Thank goodness for the other coach.
Then they turn into administrators living off of the taxpayers dollars. Whoppee! Makes you want to be sick.
Hercules

Tampa, FL

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Aaaah stop all your crying he f'd off with all the girls and didn't do much of anything but love coaching soccer. Hell I was on the tean and yes always thought he was an asshole but made me better because of it. So it is was it is and will be what it will be.
I KNOW

Tucker, GA

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Yes he lives near Jupiter, FL !!!!!

Since: Mar 12

United States

#11 Mar 2, 2013
One of the greatest coaches in Douglas Co history!! He may not have fit the mold of teacher but I can tell you one thing I learn more in his class than I learned in all of the stiff collar boring other teachers I had. My kids go to Alexander and there a few teachers there now that my son loves and comes home talking about what they do in class and how they teach and it reminds me of Heavners class and as far as the comment about the girls....He made all girls fill pretty and special even the ugly, fat, quiet, pretty, popular, unpopular ones. I've talked to him over the years and he is happily married to Cindy and has been for over 15 years!!!!

Since: Mar 12

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2013
By the way why don't ya'll put your real names on here instead hiding your comments behind a fake name.. just saying

Since: Sep 09

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Stacey Dillard wrote:
By the way why don't ya'll put your real names on here instead hiding your comments behind a fake name.. just saying
It's not really a safe thing to do.
Hercules

Tampa, FL

#14 Aug 8, 2013
Look Stacey Dillard not to hurt you feelings but if you were in one of his classes your a dumbass. You would have to be almost Special Education. Class wise Heavner is a poorly educated moron. He is lucky to not have charges filed against him for his constant hitting on the young girls. That's the real reason he left the state if you didn't know. As for the name It is my name. Its always the ugly and fat chicks with the most to say.
Face

Douglasville, GA

#15 Aug 9, 2013
He writes the column for the DC Sentinel called Tiger Tales each week.

If ya want to find him Ask him there....or even on FAcebook.
DC Native

Tucker, GA

#16 Aug 9, 2013
Heavner & Ruble both did absolutely nothing the entire time I went to DCHS. The sat around in their polyester shorts, with cheerleaders straddling their legs!! Both of them would be on the six o'clock news if they tried this nowadays. They were nauseating back then. Two middle aged balding men flirting with teenage girls. Strolling the Warren Dorris building with their arms around the waists of cheerleaders and the well endowed. What is so funny is the Ruble kept being promoted. Whereas if he conducted himself in such an immoral way today, he'd be fired and brought up on charges .
Not a Dumb xss

Douglasville, GA

#17 Aug 10, 2013
DC Native wrote:
Heavner & Ruble both did absolutely nothing the entire time I went to DCHS. The sat around in their polyester shorts, with cheerleaders straddling their legs!! Both of them would be on the six o'clock news if they tried this nowadays. They were nauseating back then. Two middle aged balding men flirting with teenage girls. Strolling the Warren Dorris building with their arms around the waists of cheerleaders and the well endowed. What is so funny is the Ruble kept being promoted. Whereas if he conducted himself in such an immoral way today, he'd be fired and brought up on charges .
So, if you feel this way, did you report them "back then" ? If not shut the F**k up ass wiper....
DCHS84

Tucker, GA

#18 Aug 12, 2013
The principal saw it. He was in the hallways. But, his moral character is fairly questionable. He was doing his secretary,whose kid was a student. Left his wife, married the secretary. Oh, then immediately got promoted to the central office after the scandal hit the grapevine.
Hercules

Tampa, FL

#19 Aug 23, 2013
Report them Not a Dumb xss you are a dumb a$$ Report them to who the whole school knew stupid. Plus it was funny to watch to losers hit on teenage girls that only delt with them for a high grade to do zero in there classes and leave whenever the wanted to. Did I tell you that you are a Dumb A$$.
DCHS 84

Tucker, GA

#20 Aug 23, 2013
It was pretty funny really, especially in hindsight. Heavner, fat & balding, flirting with these girls. Ruble running around in tight polyester shorts laughing and cuddling with girls young enough to be his daughters. All the girls wanted was a free A , passes to get out of class......and basically do whatever they wanted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolf in Sheeps Clothing 12 hr Divisiville 3
Smyrna police car Fri Terradice 3
Animal clicking noise? (Jan '13) Nov 14 Jackerwright 37
News Chapel Hill celebrates veterans Friday Nov 14 Ella 2
Why do so many Blacks drive with DEALER tags? (Oct '13) Nov 13 taxpayer 112 27
MARTA BUS stop in douglasville (Sep '08) Nov 13 POLEMICS 29
Fire truck holding up traffic?? Nov 12 Tolerman 7

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance