why do black people keep robbing banks?

why do black people keep robbing banks?

Posted in the Powder Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
barry

Powder Springs, GA

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Its always BLACKS on tv news stealing, killing and robbing stores.It must be horrible that welfare doent give you enough to live on,,you have to steal from others to keep from working
Captain Obvious

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Oct 22, 2010
Also robbing pharmacies now!! Gotta "get they purple drank on"....
wheelman

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Oct 25, 2010
You rob banks cause that's where the money is!
Stupid people

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2010
Why do white people keep molested children? Shall I go on? Get my point?
Obamanickwa the loser

Marietta, GA

#5 Oct 25, 2010
Dam I think Eddie Long is Black!!! Need I go on???Wait,who kills off their girlfriends kids after molesting them???Black's do need I go on!!!
Who are the biggest losers in Society???Need I go on???

Who sucks off the government???Save your bullshit stories they have to many holes like your head.Dip shit.
Kenneth

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2010
I guess they steal cause the whities from the roofing company took their money. And Jim Baker, started this........
Bob

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2010
Ga Marine robbed the same bank twice, a 20 yr old white male
Jane

Douglasville, GA

#8 Oct 29, 2010
more whites do stupid and horrendous crimes than blacks.
FED UP

Douglasville, GA

#9 Oct 29, 2010
Jane wrote:
more whites do stupid and horrendous crimes than blacks.
You're a DUMBASS!!!
lonnie

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2010
LOL@ the black guy who tried to rob a bank on thornton yesterday and someone tackled him to the ground and held him for police.Guess his black ass wont be robbing anyone else in the near future.Now we will have to feed him in jail for 5 yrs.
Peter

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2010
lonnie wrote:
LOL@ the black guy who tried to rob a bank on thornton yesterday and someone tackled him to the ground and held him for police.Guess his black ass wont be robbing anyone else in the near future.Now we will have to feed him in jail for 5 yrs.
White White White White...

Guess you also heard about the 20yr old WHITE MALE, a GEORGIA MARINE, that robbed the same bank twice! Notice I said, he is WHITE!

Since: Aug 10

Douglas County Ga

#12 Oct 30, 2010
Peter you are trying to show that a white man robbed a bank. OK, but that still doesn't change the fact that over 70% of the men in our prison system are black yet they only make up 12% of our total population in this country.
This is not being racist either. This is stating a fact!
RightiesHaveCoot ies

Lithia Springs, GA

#13 Oct 30, 2010
it never ceases to amaze me how all of these "color blind" folks are constantly obsessed about color. i thought it was about the individual, not the color.
walter

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2010
as long as there is a basketball court in the prison yard, what damn difference does it matter
Disagree

Winder, GA

#15 Oct 30, 2010
I am not color blind, none of us are, even if we claim it and I see the difference in blacks and whites, blacks tend to be louder, for instance. But all in all I think criminally speaking, it all comes down to not race, but CLASS of the person.
RightiesHaveCoot ies

Lithia Springs, GA

#16 Oct 30, 2010
Disagree wrote:
I am not color blind, none of us are, even if we claim it and I see the difference in blacks and whites, blacks tend to be louder, for instance. But all in all I think criminally speaking, it all comes down to not race, but CLASS of the person.
got any scientific evidence to back that up? or do you just walk around black and white people with a decibel meter to gauge who's louder?
Very disappointed

Douglasville, GA

#17 Oct 30, 2010
There are definatley a lot of racists people on this thread. People commit crimes....and mostly it is the poor whether they are white or black. I am an educated black woman with kids and NOT on welfare...so don't classify me with others I am me... There was Enron...there was slavery....and this war over in Iraq where we lost soldiers for no damn reason....there were no weapons of mass destruction. And yet this war cost America millions of dollars a day which equals= the huge deficit. Allowing companies to move overseas and leaving Americans jobless= the fall of the housing market....focus on things that will make this country better....I work as a nurse I don't have white patients or black ones..they are just patients!!!
Very disappointed

Douglasville, GA

#18 Oct 30, 2010
RightiesHaveCooties wrote:
it never ceases to amaze me how all of these "color blind" folks are constantly obsessed about color. i thought it was about the individual, not the color.
.... You are very correct but that is called disenfranchisement!!! African Americans communities have more liquor stores in neighborhoods than schools. Education is the key to breaking the cycle of poverty. Look at the drug activity in poor communities....it is very prevalent. But how many African Americans own the planes and boats to ship the drugs over to America. Think about the bigger picture and how the problem REALLY STARTED!!!!!
WOW

Waterloo, Canada

#19 Oct 30, 2010
"I can not believe all of this racist, ignorant nonsense... I'm a white woman, and I am ashamed. There r criminals in every color shape and size. And there is such thing as freedom of speech, but slander, harassment, bullying, racial discrimination is not smile upon through the court systems. I just hope you that are making the lame comments are just young and ignorant instead of raising children to believe in this foolishness."
walter

United States

#20 Oct 30, 2010
Very disappointed wrote:
There are definatley a lot of racists people on this thread. People commit crimes....and mostly it is the poor whether they are white or black. I am an educated black woman with kids and NOT on welfare...so don't classify me with others I am me... There was Enron...there was slavery....and this war over in Iraq where we lost soldiers for no damn reason....there were no weapons of mass destruction. And yet this war cost America millions of dollars a day which equals= the huge deficit. Allowing companies to move overseas and leaving Americans jobless= the fall of the housing market....focus on things that will make this country better....I work as a nurse I don't have white patients or black ones..they are just patients!!!
educated?LOL
what did you major in college in?government programs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tent and storage containers in Target parking lot. 2 hr baglady2012 6
News 71-year-old hits pregnant woman at Macon Chedda... Apr 18 Mocha Jones 2
Douglasville is the new Atlanta Getto. Apr 18 Erick 34
News Ginger Ann McMichen Wellham Apr 17 hmm 5
Blue Bird Truck Stop!----Do You Remember? (Jul '08) Apr 15 Boomerang 11
Why do black people CHOOSE to speak like slaves (Nov '11) Apr 15 Sensible Guy 153
shooting at Krogettho Hospital Dr. Apr 14 James t 2

Powder Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages