Republicans Still Pissed About Race

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22 Dec 4, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall you asking me any questions. You must be getting your alter egos mixed up again...lol.
Oh, yes you do. It's post #18 on one of the political threads. I asked you: What if you're wrong about Obama? If I'm wrong, it won't matter. We'll all be prosperous and equal. If you're wrong, what then?
Polemics

Douglasville, GA

#23 Dec 5, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Just more excuses for the Obama's extravagance. Look! I'm secure financially.
Once we get the “Wealth Tax” law passed your financial security is going to help pay the bills. Thanks for being there.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24 Dec 5, 2012
Polemics wrote:
<quoted text>
Once we get the “Wealth Tax” law passed your financial security is going to help pay the bills. Thanks for being there.
lol You wish!

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#25 Dec 5, 2012
Something for you losers out there and you know who you are. The rich didn't get rich by being stupid. You need to remind yourselves of that.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#26 Dec 5, 2012
Bigdave1 wrote:
Something for you losers out there and you know who you are. The rich didn't get rich by being stupid. You need to remind yourselves of that.
My clients are almost exclusively wealthy. 3-10 million dollar homes wealthy.

Some of them are very intelligent. Some of them are dumb as doorknobs. Right about on par with the rest of the population.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#27 Dec 5, 2012
Your wealth worship is bringing you down, dude. Get over it.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28 Dec 5, 2012
Since you people do not know me I will tell you exactly how I feel and what I think.
I bow down to no man. I think all men put their pants on the same. One leg at a time. I respect a hard working garbage man just as much as I do a wealthy individual. I respect and treat a man or women just as they deserve to be treated. I have met some really great wealthy rich people and met some I want nothing to do with. I have met many fine poor people and some that I never want to see again.
People are people and should be treated by what type of person they are and not by the size of their bank account or their so called status in life.
I do not worship wealth as I am not wealthy, but I am not poor.
Polemics

Douglasville, GA

#29 Dec 6, 2012
Starting off a statement “Since you people do not know me I will tell you exactly how I feel and what I think” frequently comes just before a falsehood.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#30 Dec 6, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes you do. It's post #18 on one of the political threads. I asked you: What if you're wrong about Obama? If I'm wrong, it won't matter. We'll all be prosperous and equal. If you're wrong, what then?

They're NEVER wrong. You will NEVER get a true leftist to admit when they are wrong. They will immediately deflect the issue and steer it toward something familiar (usually Bush).

What I can't wait to see is how the white democrats like being pushed out of their own party by the people they were so busy treating like children. What will they do when they can no longer be elected as democrats? And that's where their inability to be wrong will really slap them in the face.

Republicans will scoop up the disenfranchised white democrats, but republicans are not going to win anything for a while. Why? Because they aren't going after white votes, they are taking them for granted. And white Americans can see through this. So, by all means, if the republicans want to become Hispanic, be that way.

But don't expect white Americans to bail you out after you turn your backs on them throughout the ENTIRE campaign. Republicans literally shiite on their base. What do they deserve from white Americans?
Grobbbbbbbbbb

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#31 Dec 6, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
They're NEVER wrong. You will NEVER get a true leftist to admit when they are wrong. They will immediately deflect the issue and steer it toward something familiar (usually Bush).
What I can't wait to see is how the white democrats like being pushed out of their own party by the people they were so busy treating like children. What will they do when they can no longer be elected as democrats? And that's where their inability to be wrong will really slap them in the face.
Republicans will scoop up the disenfranchised white democrats, but republicans are not going to win anything for a while. Why? Because they aren't going after white votes, they are taking them for granted. And white Americans can see through this. So, by all means, if the republicans want to become Hispanic, be that way.
But don't expect white Americans to bail you out after you turn your backs on them throughout the ENTIRE campaign. Republicans literally shiite on their base. What do they deserve from white Americans?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Your pointy little white hat is starting to show.

Location hidden

#32 Dec 6, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Like that nut from California, that's all you have isn't it? I didn't say a single word that was racist at all. I was just doing what Holder said and having an honest conversation about it.

You couldn't be more wrong trying to pull the KKK race card on me. There is no more "The Klan" or did you not get that memo? The only klan people you will find are splintered groups of powerless and friendless racist losers. Just like the New Black Panthers. Or am I a racist for noticing that the NBPP runs counter to black America?

And choosing to call me names instead of engaging in dialog likely indicates that you don't have any other answer, so you chose the path of racism. Yep, your a racist. Doesn't matter what color you are eithe. You associated me with the KKK just because I'm white. Doesn't matter to you that most white people are not in the KKK and they are not racists.

Regardless of race, you're a stupid a$$h0le.
Grobbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#33 Dec 6, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>

By the way hole, Obama has done the exact same thing to black America. He took their votes for granted and used them. What has Obama done for black America? Brought in more non-American, low-skilled workers to take your jobs?
Grobbbbbbbb
DarkMeat

Norcross, GA

#34 Dec 6, 2012
Grobb, you've done nothing but express racial negative racial points of view every single time you post.

It's a real thing with you. Maybe you'd like to deny it, maybe you think you aren't one, maybe you don't see yourself that way.

You should know that you at least APPEAR to be one racist in-bred-mudderfokker, 1 generation away from a toothless cross-burning mask-wearing klansman named Bubba.

That's how you appear. Apply Ochams Razor and it's pretty easy to guess what you're like.

Location hidden

#35 Dec 6, 2012
DarkMeat wrote:
Grobb, you've done nothing but express racial negative racial points of view every single time you post.
It's a real thing with you. Maybe you'd like to deny it, maybe you think you aren't one, maybe you don't see yourself that way.
You should know that you at least APPEAR to be one racist in-bred-mudderfokker, 1 generation away from a toothless cross-burning mask-wearing klansman named Bubba.
That's how you appear. Apply Ochams Razor and it's pretty easy to guess what you're like.

I only "appear" that way to racists. And yes, I address race issues ead on. So what? If you think THAT is cause to label me as one, then you yourself has no freakin clue what a REAL racist is all about.

But please do tell where you have seen me post anything that was genuinely racist, if you really understand how that term is defined. See, I'm not one of those white people who runs off scared because someone labeled me as a racist. It's an old tactic best left in the 20th century.

The freakin race card has expired, so I will absolutely point out any racism I see. And around Atlanta I see plenty of racism and discrimination. And most of that is directed squarely at white people. Most of whom do not deserve the hatred being dumped on them.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

“The real B-Man”

Carrollton, GA

#36 Dec 6, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way hole, Obama has done the exact same thing to black America. He took their votes for granted and used them. What has Obama done for black America? Brought in more non-American, low-skilled workers to take your jobs?
Grobbbbbbbb
Sensitive much? Thank you for further proving my point of what a KKK tool you are with your shrill defensive replies...hole..lol. Grobbbbbbbbbbb....typical republiKKKan.
Craig Chumley

Atlanta, GA

#37 Dec 6, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sensitive much? Thank you for further proving my point of what a KKK tool you are with your shrill defensive replies...hole..lol. Grobbbbbbbbbbb....typical republiKKKan.
B-Man2 typical black liberal?

Location hidden

#38 Dec 7, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh noooo, he called me a klansman, what will I ever do? I sure hope he doesn't use the "R" word on me too!!!!

Grow the he|| up you racist loser. The anti-white race card has expired. There's a black man in the Whitehouse. He made it, why can't YOU? America wants an answer, especially since you were never a slave. By the way, you do realize that white people are the first and only race to abolish slavery right? Oh those evil racist whiteys.

You're a relic of the past. Like it or not, calling us "racists" doesn't scare us off. We're here to speak truth to the racist crap a-holes like YOU spew these days.
Grobbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#39 Dec 7, 2012
Craig Chumley wrote:
<quoted text>
B-Man2 typical black liberal?
Typical clueless and uneducated, for sure, the other part doesn't really matter, does it? There are clueless and uneducated of all races...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#40 Dec 7, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noooo, he called me a klansman, what will I ever do? I sure hope he doesn't use the "R" word on me too!!!!
Grow the he|| up you racist loser. The anti-white race card has expired. There's a black man in the Whitehouse. He made it, why can't YOU? America wants an answer, especially since you were never a slave. By the way, you do realize that white people are the first and only race to abolish slavery right? Oh those evil racist whiteys.
You're a relic of the past. Like it or not, calling us "racists" doesn't scare us off. We're here to speak truth to the racist crap a-holes like YOU spew these days.
Grobbbbbbb
1. You're confusing him/her with facts. They're not going to be understood.

2. Calling us "racists" doesn't matter when they don't know and can't explain the meaning of the word. Probably has as much merit as calling you a turnip.

“The real B-Man”

Carrollton, GA

#41 Dec 7, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Grobbbbbbb
said the pansy whose tagline is "yet another common whitey". Really struck a nerve with you, huh? Talk about a relic of the past....lol. All of your drivel sounds like it was lifted sraight from a 1970's Klan rally. Rage on, impotent one! lol. Grobbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Most wanted' man captured in Douglasville 12 hr Anti jerk brigade 5
News BOC rolls back 2016 millage rate 17 hr taxpayer 112 8
Traffic downtown tonight Aug 18 Trout 4
Slimy local "builder" at it again Aug 17 Laughing last 1
Douglas County is the NEW TRUCK STOP for Parkin... (Nov '11) Aug 16 Orter 23
The Religion of Politics. Aug 15 Daniel Boone 1
News SUN VALLEY BEACH DROWNING: Sun Valley Beach dro... (May '08) Jun '16 raymond 145

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages