Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Well almost a month ago Romney and his band of merry men wanted to live in the whitehouse and told everyone around the world he was going to be president.Well that dream did not come true and he and the republicans are back to their old anti Obama tricks again...still getting paid by tax payer's and sitting on their ass in congress doing nothing,but wasting time............looks like America is going to have to give all the republicans in congress a pink slip next year.............

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rightwing wrote:
Well almost a month ago Romney and his band of merry men wanted to live in the whitehouse and told everyone around the world he was going to be president.Well that dream did not come true and he and the republicans are back to their old anti Obama tricks again...still getting paid by tax payer's and sitting on their ass in congress doing nothing,but wasting time..........looks like America is going to have to give all the republicans in congress a pink slip next year..........
So! How does it feel to be funding Obama's 4 million dollar Hawaiian vacation??? lol Same as every year. You liberals are just plain pitiful. You have no idea how badly you are being played. Maybe the Obamas will take you along to clean their rooms or serve them their drinks. rotfl
(He CONTINUES to make fools of you libs.)
WishBone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rightwing wrote:
.....looks like America is going to have to give all the republicans in congress a pink slip next year..........
They're like a toddler that just can't get over it's tantrum. If they don't change their attitude soon - well, they won't like it if we have to pull the car over. They just might have to get a time-out at the next election.

Boehner is a disaster. The bad thing is, he's amongst the more reasonable of the screaming little tykes.

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So! How does it feel to be funding Obama's 4 million dollar Hawaiian vacation??? lol Same as every year. You liberals are just plain pitiful. You have no idea how badly you are being played. Maybe the Obamas will take you along to clean their rooms or serve them their drinks. rotfl
Jealous much? oh, I guess King George never took a vacation while at the White House...lol. I love watching republiKKKans grasp at anything as they drown...lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

WishBone wrote:
<quoted text>
They're like a toddler that just can't get over it's tantrum. If they don't change their attitude soon - well, they won't like it if we have to pull the car over. They just might have to get a time-out at the next election.
Boehner is a disaster. The bad thing is, he's amongst the more reasonable of the screaming little tykes.
Obama's agenda, among other things, is to destroy the Republican party. He wants a one party system, much like you liberals. Nothing questioned. His way or some other democrat's way or the highway. If that's okay with you, then you should be very happy.

Boehner refuses, right now, to be bullyed by Obama and his henchmen. He'll cave. Don't worry. Obama can't lose on this one. If the republicans cave, he gets his way. If the republicans don't cave, he'll blame the Republicans, as always. I would think you liberals would be celebrating.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much? oh, I guess King George never took a vacation while at the White House...lol. I love watching republiKKKans grasp at anything as they drown...lol.
I noticed you conveniently didn't answer my question about what if you are WRONG about Obama. Pretty much as I expected from you. You haven't considered the possibility and that makes you incredibly ill prepared.

Jealous? No. Astounded? Yes. You liberals are so drunk, you can't/don't see how he is making total fools out of you. 4 MILLION for a vacation. Yeah, he REALLY relates to the poor and middle class. lol
I feel SAD watching you Demonazis being played. It's really pitiful.
WishBone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Again, just for the sake of clarity: Obama is paying for his own accommodations for his vacation.

Of course that has NOTHING to do with the fact that some people (cough, cough, SYNERGY!) will hate him no matter what he does. It's just what they do. It's a peculiar form of insanity.

Again, just for the sake of clarity: Obama is paying for his own accommodations for his vacation.

Obama is paying for his own accommodations for his vacation.

WishBone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
4 MILLION for a vacation.
Is it that you're so stupid that you REALLY don't understand, or is it that you're so hell-bent on hating him that you don't CARE?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

WishBone wrote:
Of course that has NOTHING to do with the fact that some people (cough, cough, SYNERGY!) will hate him no matter what he does. It's just what they do. It's a peculiar form of insanity.
AGAIN, as I have stated in at LEAST TWO POSTS already...of course, he is paying for lodging. He should. The 4 million is YOUR cost.
BTW, you might want to do something about that cough. You might choke.
(Gosh, liberals are brainless.)
WishBone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, as I have stated in at LEAST TWO POSTS already...of course, he is paying for lodging. He should. The 4 million is YOUR cost.
BTW, you might want to do something about that cough. You might choke.
(Gosh, liberals are brainless.)
Ok... let's use some common sense here. How about some actual logic?

1. Should the president be able to take a vacation? Yes.
2. Should we tell him where he's allowed to go on his own vacation using his own money? No.

See? So far it's just like anybody else going on vacation.

3. Does America have an interest in keeping our President secure and safe? Of course we do.
4. Does it cost money to keep him safe? Yes, it does, whether he's on vacation or not.
5. Does America have an interest in our President having secure information and communication to Congress, our Military, etc? Of course we do.
6. Does it cost money to provide those things? Of course it does.

Obama is NOT going on a 4-million dollar vacation. He's probably going on a $10K vacation, on his own dime.

Some money will be spent in protecting America's interests and insuring its smooth running while that happens, just as it does every other day of the week.

That's it. Quit being insane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

WishBone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok... let's use some common sense here. How about some actual logic?
1. Should the president be able to take a vacation? Yes.
2. Should we tell him where he's allowed to go on his own vacation using his own money? No.
See? So far it's just like anybody else going on vacation.
3. Does America have an interest in keeping our President secure and safe? Of course we do.
4. Does it cost money to keep him safe? Yes, it does, whether he's on vacation or not.
5. Does America have an interest in our President having secure information and communication to Congress, our Military, etc? Of course we do.
6. Does it cost money to provide those things? Of course it does.
Obama is NOT going on a 4-million dollar vacation. He's probably going on a $10K vacation, on his own dime.
Some money will be spent in protecting America's interests and insuring its smooth running while that happens, just as it does every other day of the week.
That's it. Quit being insane.
lol Just more excuses for the Obama's extravagance. Look! I'm secure financially. You liberals are just too FULL of Obama rhetoric to "get it" when he is rubbing it in your clueless faces. Think about it. He is so "tuned in" to the poor and middle class. Can YOU afford his Hawaiian "digs"?
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Feels great he deserves it after having to put up with republicans,that get paid to do nothing !!!!
You are just pissed cause your loser Romney is somewhere crying,still trying to figure out what happen and why he is on unemployment.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If my memory serves me at all I remember Bush going home to Texas on his own secure ranch, which must have been dirt cheap vacation for the taxpayers to pay for.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If my memory serves me at all I remember Bush going home to Texas on his own secure ranch, which must have been dirt cheap vacation for the taxpayers to pay for.
President George W. Bush spent over 124 million taxpayer dollars on trips to his ranch in Crawford, TX

You big dummy.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

President Obama is a bargain compared to Bush.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Feels great he deserves it after having to put up with republicans,that get paid to do nothing !!!!
You are just pissed cause your loser Romney is somewhere crying,still trying to figure out what happen and why he is on unemployment.
You are just seriously gullible. This is the tip of the iceberg. You have been and will continue to be played. You'll NEVER admit it, but it's obvious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ChicknButt wrote:
lol We'll see. Bargain? rotfl

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ChicknButt wrote:
What a bargain!!!!!!!!!!

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/us-taxpayers...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ChicknButt wrote:
How much did George's wife spend on vacations?

http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/71228/michel...

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you conveniently didn't answer my question about what if you are WRONG about Obama. Pretty much as I expected from you. You haven't considered the possibility and that makes you incredibly ill prepared.
Jealous? No. Astounded? Yes. You liberals are so drunk, you can't/don't see how he is making total fools out of you. 4 MILLION for a vacation. Yeah, he REALLY relates to the poor and middle class. lol
I feel SAD watching you Demonazis being played. It's really pitiful.
I don't recall you asking me any questions. You must be getting your alter egos mixed up again...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powder Springs Discussions

Search the Powder Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 24 min General Robert E Lee 49,839
Where are all the cops? 6 hr T O P X Not Dead MMM 14
Hunter Park Security RUDE 9 hr General Robert E Lee 3
Harvey's W-2 11 hr Grammar 16
Ted Nugent Gets Called Out as Draft Dodger (Jan '13) 16 hr Amboy Duck 9
Crossroads Church 17 hr stay away 7
Lia Sophia Jewelry - Lifetime Replacement (Jan '06) 18 hr Sarah 315
•••
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
Powder Springs Dating

more search filters