Herman Cain The New Stephen From Django
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#41 Feb 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have looked up the definition of hyperbole the last time I posted it to YOU. lol
The welfare, government dependent plantation. You stated in another thread that you just sold an $80,000 luxury "good" to a black person. Unless one has never OWNED a house, an $80,000 house is NOT a LUXURY house and that is EXACLY what you were referring to. If the housing market weren't in this condition, wonder if that same person could have afforded that house if it was worth double or triple that amount? Doubtful.
Hate speech? Are you serious? You liberals invented it. Take the blinders off.
A house? No. Not a house. Not a car. A high-end item that he didn't need, but wanted.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#42 Feb 11, 2013
So, what's in this plan? Who is executing it? Was it done by executive order? I really want some real details on the "keep em on the plantation" plan you keep talking about.

Listen- don't strain yourself. It doesn't exist. You know it, I know it, and everybody here understands that it's just empty words and hot air blowing out of your Obama-hating pie-hole again.

You do know that there are plenty of REAL policy issues to discuss, without having to make up some right? Not that you'd know it based on Boehner and crowds performance.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#43 Feb 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
A house? No. Not a house. Not a car. A high-end item that he didn't need, but wanted.
So, what was it then?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#44 Feb 11, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what was it then?
What do people buy when they live in 5M home, have one or two others, and have all the cars they want? When the question of "can I afford it?" is not an issue. That kind of stuff. Luxury items. I'm not going into more detail about what I do, because there are some insane people on Topix.

Location hidden

#45 Feb 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What do people buy when they live in 5M home, have one or two others, and have all the cars they want? When the question of "can I afford it?" is not an issue. That kind of stuff. Luxury items. I'm not going into more detail about what I do, because there are some insane people on Topix.
Try biofeedback. Obviously, nothing else has worked. rotfl

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#46 Feb 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing they want is the Government not to overtax them by taking all their hard earned money away from them. That is why rich people are moving from this country to other countries.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#47 Feb 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing they want is the Government not to overtax them by taking all their hard earned money away from them. That is why rich people are moving from this country to other countries.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Douglasville, GA

#48 Feb 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
That is exactly the way I feel when I read the scripts that you write. You just suck out any hope that I have for humanity.

Location hidden

#49 Feb 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going with house. Nothing else fits and you can't think of anything else to cover your post. Again, an $80,000 house is NOT a luxury unless you've never owned a house before.
Robert

Carrollton, GA

#50 Feb 12, 2013
obama putting you black people BACK IN CHAINS. your dependent on the government for your basic existence and now look whats happening..Your exchanging your freedom from slavery for a phone, a free place to live, and some food.. exactly what the plantation owner gave you when you were slaves.. DONT YOU SEE THIS????
wait a minute

Douglasville, GA

#51 Feb 13, 2013
Robert wrote:
obama putting you black people BACK IN CHAINS. your dependent on the government for your basic existence and now look whats happening..Your exchanging your freedom from slavery for a phone, a free place to live, and some food.. exactly what the plantation owner gave you when you were slaves.. DONT YOU SEE THIS????
Don't you know with your goverment phone they can track you.
The goverment owns you.
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

#52 Feb 13, 2013
If the rest of you black people were as smart as herman cain you wouldnt be leeches off the governemnt.You would have a job, be a CEO of a company<THAT MEANS YOU CONTROL IT, and not be in the projects like you are.As job biden said, the government got you in CHAINS

Location hidden

#53 Feb 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! Too convenient. Just making stuff up to support your agenda.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54 Feb 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! Too convenient. Just making stuff up to support your agenda.
Woman, you have no imagination at all!

Pool? Custom Window Treatments? Landscaping? Stereo system? Game Room? Bowling Alley in Basement? Cryogenic Treatment? Car Elevator for Garage? Rare Antiquities? Art? Jewelry? High End Security System? A back-yard Petting Zoo? A personal atom-smasher? Handmade Parisian China? A Dumble Guitar Amp? A Hendrix-owned Stratocaster? An endowment to a college? A custom Aquarium and water-feature?.... we could go on and on....

Why would the guy buy an $80,000 house? His kitchen cost twice that.

Douglasville, GA

#55 Feb 13, 2013
Frankly I don't and never did give a damn about other peoples money. The only money I worry about is mine!
You better take care of your own money nobody else will.

Location hidden

#56 Feb 13, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman, you have no imagination at all!
Pool? Custom Window Treatments? Landscaping? Stereo system? Game Room? Bowling Alley in Basement? Cryogenic Treatment? Car Elevator for Garage? Rare Antiquities? Art? Jewelry? High End Security System? A back-yard Petting Zoo? A personal atom-smasher? Handmade Parisian China? A Dumble Guitar Amp? A Hendrix-owned Stratocaster? An endowment to a college? A custom Aquarium and water-feature?.... we could go on and on....
Why would the guy buy an $80,000 house? His kitchen cost twice that.
Oh, I KNOW there are many things that cost $80,000 and more. Just not "buying" it. Doesn't matter, though.
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

#57 Feb 13, 2013
if you dont have a plan for your money, someone else DOES.

Lithia Springs, GA

#58 Feb 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I KNOW there are many things that cost $80,000 and more. Just not "buying" it. Doesn't matter, though.
Do you think Chickenbutt made it up?
He has been staining lately to cover for the Pres. and his Democrats. You very well may be correct. He tried to use that crap on me also.

Location hidden

#59 Feb 13, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Chickenbutt made it up?
He has been staining lately to cover for the Pres. and his Democrats. You very well may be correct. He tried to use that crap on me also.
My neighbor is a regular listener of NPR and has been for quite a while. Today she told me that even NPR is starting to crack in regard to Obama. Apparently, someone(the DJ?) was being critical of Obama's speech being the same as always. Just telling people what they WANT to hear. I've never listened to NPR. Just don't think I could stand it.

Douglasville, GA

#60 Feb 13, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
My neighbor is a regular listener of NPR and has been for quite a while. Today she told me that even NPR is starting to crack in regard to Obama. Apparently, someone(the DJ?) was being critical of Obama's speech being the same as always. Just telling people what they WANT to hear. I've never listened to NPR. Just don't think I could stand it.
I think buyers remorse has already begun. I said this about a week ago and I still think so. Just wait for another year or two and watch the liberals that do not support the real Obama agenda come out screaming. Many liberals are just ignorant to what is really going on and do not realize that they are being lied to and used. Some are already starting to figure it out. Once they see that he is going to tax everything he can and spend like there is no tomorrow to put government in control of everything they will not be happy liberals. In fact they may soon turn into conservatives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Superintendent for DCSS 5 min Closet Racists in... 33
Joes seafood on chapel hill? 17 hr Jake Kesey 20
News Prospect of MARTA operating county's bus servic... Aug 13 Louie the Wrench 4
My Wife Deserves Better (Nov '10) Aug 13 DumbassDonny 27
David McDade and the DC Judicial System Aug 13 Citizen 5
Moving To Douglasville Aug 13 taxpayer 112 23
What happen to the cheveron on hwy 5 Aug 5 Willo 8

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages