|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear. The crazy libs just crack me up. Apparently they aren't intelligent enough to know that they are guilty of the very same things they are accusing the conservatives of doing. Are they are just completely brainless? The double standard they live by is astounding.
Of course they know! That is why they have gotten so quiet. They actually posted exactly how they think and what they think. They just admitted to the whole world what they have been and are doing. They have popped the cork on the bottle and let the genie out for the whole world to see.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

runninghot wrote:
<quoted text> Big dave is right. You are a closet racist! You run around trying to act like you care about black people and people of color, but if they don't do what you want them to do you cut them down. You are just a person that is working for the democratic party or some organization trying to keep black people voting and thinking the way you and your cronies want them to. It is evil to try and use the black people to acomplish your goals to keep hurting themselves. Someday they will figure this out and you will be on the outside looking in. I hope this happens soon.
Just in case you missed it while smoking your crack.......black people are the most successful people in this country, for them to have been brought over here against their will they are doing better than most whites.Just look at Atlanta most of you rednecks down here have to get up every morning and report to work for a black boss.The best jobs in georgia are located in the metro area and outside of it there are few jobs paying any real money.You cannot turn on the TV without seeing successful black shows.So stop being so jealous,most of the news channels are black .........yal better redneckalize and stop hating.You got rappers like T.I. making more money than you ever will have ......lol

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case you missed it while smoking your crack.......black people are the most successful people in this country, for them to have been brought over here against their will they are doing better than most whites.Just look at Atlanta most of you rednecks down here have to get up every morning and report to work for a black boss.The best jobs in georgia are located in the metro area and outside of it there are few jobs paying any real money.You cannot turn on the TV without seeing successful black shows.So stop being so jealous,most of the news channels are black .........yal better redneckalize and stop hating.You got rappers like T.I. making more money than you ever will have ......lol

Taking away all of your B.S. and your post says nothing. Who is Jealous of who? You are Jealous of me and others being able to help expose you and other liberal for what you are. You and your types are big faking frauds that are closet racist using black people to push your liberal agenda which is actually hurting the black people.I was standing up for successful black people especially people that are able to think for themselves and are intelligent enough to know what is true and not true. Herman Cain is one of these successful, intelligent, American loving people with real ideas and he is black.
Like I said before he isn't buying your standard down on the plantation type of ideas and agenda. He is smarter than you are.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking away all of your B.S. and your post says nothing. Who is Jealous of who? You are Jealous of me and others being able to help expose you and other liberal for what you are. You and your types are big faking frauds that are closet racist using black people to push your liberal agenda which is actually hurting the black people.I was standing up for successful black people especially people that are able to think for themselves and are intelligent enough to know what is true and not true. Herman Cain is one of these successful, intelligent, American loving people with real ideas and he is black.
Like I said before he isn't buying your standard down on the plantation type of ideas and agenda. He is smarter than you are.
I like people like you,you are the kind that wants to know everything,but knows nothing....stay with the republican party cause people like you will help democrats win again in 2016.......thanks.....lol

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
I like people like you,you are the kind that wants to know everything,but knows nothing....stay with the republican party cause people like you will help democrats win again in 2016.......thanks.....lol
Hey loser, Is that the best you could come up with! I am not a Republican but I will vote for a Republican if it will get rid of the plantation slave master politicians that are defrauding the people of this country.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser, Is that the best you could come up with! I am not a Republican but I will vote for a Republican if it will get rid of the plantation slave master politicians that are defrauding the people of this country.
Well you know the old saying....if you look like a dog and bark like one you must be a Republican sore loser like the rest........you voted for Romney care and now you are mad at every Obama voter,but ain't a dam thing you can do bout it.........but cry.......lol

Hell over 3 million republicans voted for Obama.....yal better redneckalize........
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know the old saying....if you look like a dog and bark like one you must be a Republican sore loser like the rest........you voted for Romney care and now you are mad at every Obama voter,but ain't a dam thing you can do bout it.........but cry.......lol
Hell over 3 million republicans voted for Obama.....yal better redneckalize........
He heard Boortz say he was a Libertarian once. Since he says whatever Boortz says, now HE is a Libertarian too. At least that's what he'll tell you. I don't think he knows how to spell it.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

That is odd that through all the liberal screaming , name calling, threats and insinuations I have never once said what my politics are. You have absolutely no idea of my political stances except what you read on Topix. I have told you before that I am not a card carrying Republican. Believe it.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
That is odd that through all the liberal screaming , name calling, threats and insinuations I have never once said what my politics are. You have absolutely no idea of my political stances except what you read on Topix. I have told you before that I am not a card carrying Republican. Believe it.
You've stated explicitly several months ago that you consider yourself a Libertarian. Just like your hero Boortz.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Chickenbutt,You are hilarious! LOL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on the win. I'm excited for you to receive all that you voted for. BTW, how about posting a link to the site that supplied you with "over 3 million republicans voted for Obama". I'm just curious.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Curious, or looking for something to argue about?

If we can use the track record of your last 7,743 posts it's the latter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
Curious, or looking for something to argue about?
If we can use the track record of your last 7,743 posts it's the latter.
Why do you care?
It seems to me that we ALL would like to check his "so called" fact. Wouldn't you? Guess not since it supports your left wing ideology. You liberals don't even want to be questioned.
Why don't we use the track record of your MANY id's? Now THAT's a RECORD.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on the win. I'm excited for you to receive all that you voted for. BTW, how about posting a link to the site that supplied you with "over 3 million republicans voted for Obama". I'm just curious.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/11/08/...

Here it is out the mouth of your own Republican God Rush ,I know you believe what ever he say !

3 Million stay home,which means they supported Obama,if they didnot they would have done what you did.......that's if you voted for Romney...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/11/08/...
Here it is out the mouth of your own Republican God Rush ,I know you believe what ever he say !
3 Million stay home,which means they supported Obama,if they didnot they would have done what you did.......that's if you voted for Romney...
Funny how you changed YOUR interpretation in THIS post. Why didn't you state it that way in the first place? There IS a difference. 3 million Republicans did NOT go to the polls and put the X beside Obama's name. The actual way it's interpreted as supporting Obama is that they chose NOT TO VOTE. You are a typical, deception driven liberal.

BTW, I DON'T HAVE a Republican GOD. YOU, on the other hand, have YOUR GOD sitting in the WH trying his best to keep you on the plantation.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you changed YOUR interpretation in THIS post. Why didn't you state it that way in the first place? There IS a difference. 3 million Republicans did NOT go to the polls and put the X beside Obama's name. The actual way it's interpreted as supporting Obama is that they chose NOT TO VOTE. You are a typical, deception driven liberal.
BTW, I DON'T HAVE a Republican GOD. YOU, on the other hand, have YOUR GOD sitting in the WH trying his best to keep you on the plantation.
Here we go again...listen honey boo boo 3 million republicans did not vote for romney...Right ?
They voted for Obama just by their actions,many of which did not want the record of voting democrat,so they decided to stay home,had they not Obama may have lost....so in short if they wanted romney to win they would have voted so they satyed home in protest of romney..........

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Strange how rt.wing looks at things.
I think these people would have voted for Obama if they had wanted to. They choose not to vote for him at all. They also choose not to vote for Romney.
You could also say that they were actually voting for Romney by not voting for Obama couldn't you? Just sayin.
MathChickn

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. You've made yet another unfounded b-sh$t statement that has no basis in truth.

Your Premise: Obama is in the White House taking action to keep citizens "on the plantation".

What is the name of this plan? What does it entail? Which plantation does he want to keep us on? What if we aren't on a plantation currently, will he move us to one, or does this only apply to people who actually are on plantations?

It's just more hate-speech from you. You just can't keep your hyperbole out of your posts, can you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again...listen honey boo boo 3 million republicans did not vote for romney...Right ?
They voted for Obama just by their actions,many of which did not want the record of voting democrat,so they decided to stay home,had they not Obama may have lost....so in short if they wanted romney to win they would have voted so they satyed home in protest of romney..........
YOU listen, Jethro.(BTW, Honey Boo Boo must be your favorite show. You have been referencing it for months.) In your first post, you WANTED people to believe that Republicans actually WENT TO THE POLLS and voted for Obama. That isn't true. When you got called out on it, THEN you stepped up and explained the fallacy of YOUR post and posted the truth. Obama got elected by default. There IS a difference. You aren't fooling anyone; especially me. Your river doesn't run deep enough to accomplish that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

MathChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. You've made yet another unfounded b-sh$t statement that has no basis in truth.
Your Premise: Obama is in the White House taking action to keep citizens "on the plantation".
What is the name of this plan? What does it entail? Which plantation does he want to keep us on? What if we aren't on a plantation currently, will he move us to one, or does this only apply to people who actually are on plantations?
It's just more hate-speech from you. You just can't keep your hyperbole out of your posts, can you?
You must have looked up the definition of hyperbole the last time I posted it to YOU. lol
The welfare, government dependent plantation. You stated in another thread that you just sold an $80,000 luxury "good" to a black person. Unless one has never OWNED a house, an $80,000 house is NOT a LUXURY house and that is EXACLY what you were referring to. If the housing market weren't in this condition, wonder if that same person could have afforded that house if it was worth double or triple that amount? Doubtful.
Hate speech? Are you serious? You liberals invented it. Take the blinders off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powder Springs Discussions

Search the Powder Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FB Support page for DVPD officers 52 min Really 16
Would you vote/sign petition to recall Mayor Pe... 2 hr Raymond 25
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr jeb stuart 50,074
Harvey's W-2 5 hr More pd drama 20
Douglas Co School Board 7 hr New in town 28
PropertyTaxes too High? Meeting Tonight. 8 hr U R IDIOTS 23
Doug Ferrell 8 hr Tobi 1
•••
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
•••

Powder Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000