Herman Cain The New Stephen From Django

Posted in the Powder Springs Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Herman Cain guilty as charge for cranking up the rightwing redneck extremist in the south.Thanks to the junk he preach on the radio,he has every redneck in the south stirred up against the President and the Government.It's a wonder you turn on the TV and see little kids gun down in school and being held hostage by the lunatic pro gun extremist .....Herman is playing stephen from the movie Django in real life and giving black people a whole new prospective on his leadership position in the Atlanta community.....(Pander to the crazy poor rightwing racist extremist to get what you want and screw every other morale fiber you have).........Thank you Cain for stepping into the light !!!!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 4, 2013
I've not heard Herman, but perhaps he is giving Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and other lunatic lefties a run for their money. GOOD FOR HIM!!!! It's about time!!!!!
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
I've not heard Herman, but perhaps he is giving Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and other lunatic lefties a run for their money. GOOD FOR HIM!!!! It's about time!!!!!
Doing what ? Herman don't do anything but stir up old redneck extremist that shoot little kids,bomb schools and hold kids hostage........Al and Jesse have nothing to do with that type of foolishness.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
P.S. last I checked herman was a presidential looser that came in last place behind Newt !

Location hidden

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing what ? Herman don't do anything but stir up old redneck extremist that shoot little kids,bomb schools and hold kids hostage........Al and Jesse have nothing to do with that type of foolishness.
lol Jesse and Al spend their lives stirring up racial trouble. Of course, with a black president, they are basically out of a job. Give me a break, lew.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Jesse and Al spend their lives stirring up racial trouble. Of course, with a black president, they are basically out of a job. Give me a break, lew.
They spent their life defending racisim against rednecks like your self,who have no problem changing the truth into a lie,and you are right they are out of a job cause you are now afraid of blacks and will never say to one what you will say on this blog........cause you know they will bust your ass....blacks do not need Obama whites know better not to try them now days that's why whits are standing in line buying guns,but blacks already have them !

Location hidden

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
They spent their life defending racisim against rednecks like your self,who have no problem changing the truth into a lie,and you are right they are out of a job cause you are now afraid of blacks and will never say to one what you will say on this blog........cause you know they will bust your ass....blacks do not need Obama whites know better not to try them now days that's why whits are standing in line buying guns,but blacks already have them !
Well, this post or yours proves it! Yo mamma threw away tha baby.
Galactic Nacho

Douglasville, GA

#8 Feb 4, 2013
That Herman Cain, such a cabron. Su madre debería tener le pegó más.
He is not very smart, and he lose the el Presidente primary because of that. When that
ditch-digger lenta inteligencia Romney is ahead of you know you aren't doing well in the eyes of the peoples.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Galactic Nacho wrote:
That Herman Cain, such a cabron. Su madre debería tener le pegó más.
He is not very smart, and he lose the el Presidente primary because of that. When that
ditch-digger lenta inteligencia Romney is ahead of you know you aren't doing well in the eyes of the peoples.
Well, not necessariy. Look at WHAT won!
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not necessariy. Look at WHAT won!
Look at what wanted to win,but could not !

Location hidden

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what wanted to win,but could not !
He wasn't offering the "n'er do wells" a free ride.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Whats the matter guys? Herman will not fall into the role of a supposed typical Black Man? The man is able to think for himself which is more than I can say for most of you. That's right! He is Black so he must conform and march to the tunes of the left. How dare him buck the established system. All self thinking intelligent people must be destroyed. They are a disease on the left and will soon spread to too many people.
ChicknDance

Douglasville, GA

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Whats the matter guys? Herman will not fall into the role of a supposed typical Black Man? The man is able to think for himself which is more than I can say for most of you. That's right! He is Black so he must conform and march to the tunes of the left. How dare him buck the established system. All self thinking intelligent people must be destroyed. They are a disease on the left and will soon spread to too many people.
Get over it. Nobody put forth any such theories. It's just the voices in your head telling you that everyone is evil except the crazy ass right-wingers.

We (or at least I), don't like him because he's insane and stupid and epitomizes all that is wrong with the American political system and the radical right-wing in general.

Douglasville, GA

#14 Feb 4, 2013
ChicknDance wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it. Nobody put forth any such theories. It's just the voices in your head telling you that everyone is evil except the crazy ass right-wingers.
We (or at least I), don't like him because he's insane and stupid and epitomizes all that is wrong with the American political system and the radical right-wing in general.

You guys look like racist fools and you even put it in writing. Don't blame this hate on right wingers. Your he ones putting Herman down.
What you find wrong with him he doesn't act like a plantation black man. He is his own man. You should be proud of his achievements and not be condemning him.

Douglasville, GA

#15 Feb 4, 2013
typo--Your the one putting Herman down.
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys look like racist fools and you even put it in writing. Don't blame this hate on right wingers. Your he ones putting Herman down.
What you find wrong with him he doesn't act like a plantation black man. He is his own man. You should be proud of his achievements and not be condemning him.
What achievements ? Herman sit's on his ass as a radio talk show host,he was in charge of a small pizza company that can only be found but in mostly white states like north dakota etc.

He just recently got a job at wsb radio when neal left,he does nothing to promote black success,all he does is stroke the ego of poor rightwing rednecks like y'all down here in georgia,agreeing with you about keeping them guns and trailers and staying jealous of everything Obama does !Ya better redneckalize honey boo boo.....lol

Location hidden

#17 Feb 5, 2013
I'm going to have to tune into Herman's show. Whatever he is saying, it must be great! He has "Rightwing" all riled up. I like it!

BTW, Rightwing, you are referring to the people in GA as rednecks. Have you considered the composition of your post at all? If that's not redneck, I don't know what is. You are too funny.
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
What achievements ? Herman sit's on his ass as a radio talk show host,he was in charge of a small pizza company that can only be found but in mostly white states like north dakota etc.
He just recently got a job at wsb radio when neal left,he does nothing to promote black success,all he does is stroke the ego of poor rightwing rednecks like y'all down here in georgia,agreeing with you about keeping them guns and trailers and staying jealous of everything Obama does !Ya better redneckalize honey boo boo.....lol
Big dave is right. You are a closet racist! You run around trying to act like you care about black people and people of color, but if they don't do what you want them to do you cut them down. You are just a person that is working for the democratic party or some organization trying to keep black people voting and thinking the way you and your cronies want them to. It is evil to try and use the black people to acomplish your goals to keep hurting themselves. Someday they will figure this out and you will be on the outside looking in. I hope this happens soon.

Douglasville, GA

#19 Feb 5, 2013
WOW! It suddenly got real quiet. Did someone let a secret out?

Location hidden

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
WOW! It suddenly got real quiet. Did someone let a secret out?
I swear. The crazy libs just crack me up. Apparently they aren't intelligent enough to know that they are guilty of the very same things they are accusing the conservatives of doing. Are they are just completely brainless? The double standard they live by is astounding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm the Chief of Police (Nov '14) 9 hr this effin guy 48
foxhall 14 hr Elmer 7
23yr old girl died at Douglas General Hospital ... (Aug '11) 19 hr Bite me 11
Elwood Staffing (Jan '09) 21 hr Elmer 20
BOE COO retires Sun Elmer 3
Gutter cleaning May 29 randall1022 1
Douglasville Council Approves Investigation Int... May 29 Uh oh 1
More from around the web

Powder Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE