Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

Is it possibly because a month (at least 11 of 'em) is only 30 or 31 days and that wouldn't be long enough to celebrate everything??? It would have to be White History Months...
jaja

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

AnAmerican wrote:
Why is there any month of history devoted to just one race. In my eyes I think a black history month or a white history month just keeps racism alive and thriving. White Americans and Black Americans have been getting along for over 40 years now. There will always be ignorant idiots that are white and that are black, that will want to point out that they believe the opposing races majority still hates them. These people are the ones keeping racism alive. I believe in America. Screw color labeling. Everybody that lives here (legally) deserves equal rights. No colleges for whites only or blacks only. Whites screwed up in the past, but giving black Americans scholorships and free rides is only crippling our youth, white and black, in the long run.
ebony and ivory. Hmm. I believe blacks strip our culture and replace it with theirs.
justin rowland

Hartwell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Baby Mommaa wrote:
because it would be racist
what? How would white history month be racist? If blacks get a month whites need to get one too. That would be the opposite of racist. What's racist is blacks and Hispanics getting months and Asians and whites getting left in the dust. You just don't want whites to have their own months because blacks think they can walk all over whites because our ancestors had slaves. Well I have never owned a slave so quit thinking the world of yourselves. We are all people and we are all equal. Nobody is better than anyone else.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

justin rowland wrote:
<quoted text> what? How would white history month be racist? If blacks get a month whites need to get one too. That would be the opposite of racist. What's racist is blacks and Hispanics getting months and Asians and whites getting left in the dust. You just don't want whites to have their own months because blacks think they can walk all over whites because our ancestors had slaves. Well I have never owned a slave so quit thinking the world of yourselves. We are all people and we are all equal. Nobody is better than anyone else.

I think it would be an interesting experiment to schedule a white event. Let's say a White Heritage Craft Fair at Deer Lick park. What do you think would happen?

I think the signs posted up announcing the event would be defaced or torn down almost immediately. I also think the permit would be either refused or otherwise delayed to the point of making the event nearly impossible to schedule. But if the event actually did get going, I'd bet that we'd see more than we want of neo-klansmen/nazis which would attract the more violent followers of Jesse and Al.

It would become such a powderkeg that nobody would want to bring their families. CNN would probably show up to get as much video of rebel flags waving as is possible so they could point out to the world what a bunch of racists white people are, especially in Douglasville. And both black and Hispanic gangs would use it as an excuse to attack random "racist" whites all over the park.

Since we don't have enough cops in Douglas county, our tiny hospital would reach capacity quickly and severe cases would be diverted to Cobb and Grady consuming valuable time and leading to certain death for some. But at least all those evil old white racists would be taught a lesson about daring to show any pride in their own kind.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Lol
bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Could be because 90% of What you learn in school is "white" history, black history month encourage people to do their own black history research.

Since: Sep 09

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

bob wrote:
Could be because 90% of What you learn in school is "white" history, black history month encourage people to do their own black history research.
Not here in Georgia!
Ihatelazymonkeys

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

SlapAWhiteySenseless wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude? Seriously? Don't you know that without blacks there would be NO America? They built it all while old white men sat around making laws and stuff to keep the brothers down. Whites steal everything they got, so blacks have to steal it back and teach you a lesson. They aint hardly no white boy gangs cause they all scared of blacks. White boys can only fight with a laptop an lawyers. White History month should have great whites in History like Manson, Dahmer an Hitler. Yall aint got nothin to be proud of an any whites think they got a right to pride are racist. No white in America will ever be allowed to hold they head up cause we all know it will make them more racist than now.
I bet this fucking monkey is on welfare with no job lmao. Blacks did not build this country nor would they even be in America if it wasn't for the white man! Last time I checked white people aren't scared of blacks, blacks are scared of us that's why they run from police and we simply don't deal with immature illeterate low life's.

Since: May 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

March is Women's History Month.

May is Asian Heritage Month.

May is Jewish Heritage Month.

June is Caribbean Heritage Month.

September is Hispanic Heritage Month.

October is Filipino Heritage Month.

October is LGBT History Month.

November is Native American Heritage Month.

In the UK Black History Month is October.
uninformed opinion

Mitchell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

trystme wrote:
and?

Since: Jan 13

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

trystme wrote:
Exactly. The point being made is that if the schools focus on each month's celebration they would never teach the standards that have to be taught. I actually think they do a pretty good job these days teaching more about the different ethnic groups and their connection to history. It's much better than when I was school at least.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

How about teaching a human being month. Is the color of your skin really that important?
pop rocks

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

MSO4 wrote:
How about teaching a human being month. Is the color of your skin really that important?
it is when you blacks cant work and make your money and stop ROBBING and KILLING PEOPLE over their wallet. LETS STOP THE WELFARE PROGRAM and EBT. That will solve americas problems.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Ihatelazymonkeys wrote:
we simply don't deal with immature illeterate low life's.
It's irony at a base level, but I like it.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

pop rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is when you blacks cant work and make your money and stop ROBBING and KILLING PEOPLE over their wallet. LETS STOP THE WELFARE PROGRAM and EBT. That will solve americas problems.

Actually, it's the cuts to these programs that have caused all the problems. Tearing down the public housing in Atlanta also caused localized problems. It was actually cheaper to simply hand out the welfare and move to the opposite side of town.

What blows my mind is the way democrats claim to be the saviors of the people when many of these cuts and "reforms" were signed by democrats. Clinton really lit the fuse with welfare reform which made Bush look like an even bigger fool than Iraq did. Wealthy republicans AND democrats love to use the poor like a club to beat each other over the head.

The democrats, including Obama, LOVE the drug war. Bush had no interest in raiding legal pot clinics, he was after revenge. And BOTH parties are leaving the border open wide for the Mexican invasion that is infesting from South to North. In California blacks are evacuating from neighborhoods they have owned for generations.

What's really sinister is how New England seems to have a buffer of black around it. How can this be? If you look at black demographics in the US it is a thick band across the former agricultural south from Maryland to Texas. Another band goes directly up the Mississippi. It's peculiar, as if some yankee snob went back in time and saw how the US will be divided after the economy and government crash. So they made welfare easy zones that look like a wall.

The white people outside, like us, will be squeezed between the Hispanic invasion and increasingly marginalized blacks.

The problem with this model is that it will take another 50 years even with the wall in place already. The economy will crash much sooner. So Americans will have to live with each other. It's unlikely the rest of the world will be looking to help us!
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Just Sayin wrote:
As we all know, February is the official black history month. Why is there not a month set aside to reflect on white history?
You have 11 of them dummy!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Ihatelazymonkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet this fucking monkey is on welfare with no job lmao. Blacks did not build this country nor would they even be in America if it wasn't for the white man! Last time I checked white people aren't scared of blacks, blacks are scared of us that's why they run from police and we simply don't deal with immature illeterate low life's.
You guys are too easy. I'd bet quite a bit that this post was written by a white person trying to stir up a reaction. Otherwise known as just another Not-Very-Smart White Racist Douglasville Troll. Nothing rare or unusual about it, they can frequently be seen in their native environment over by the Budweiser cooler at the liquor store.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Just Sayin wrote:
As we all know, February is the official black history month. Why is there not a month set aside to reflect on white history?
There is. It's the month of January in northern states and in Canada. The whole area gets covered with a thick blanket of snow. So the land looks white ----- and with the spring melt, it becomes history!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

pop rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
That just shows how stupid you are dumbass.#1 I have a job,#2 I am white. Get it together slick.
RoosterButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>That just shows how stupid you are dumbass.#1 I have a job,#2 I am white. Get it together slick.
Poprocks is our local Carrollton idiot. He's been around forever. He posts under a different name every 10 minutes or so. Once many moons ago he was "Jack" which may or may not be his real name.

You can identify him by the following criteria:
1. His location says Carrolton.
2. His post makes him sound like an idiot.
3. The post is outright racist, or about EBT cards and welfare.
4. He may use made-up black female names or he may not.
5. The general tone of everything he says is angry and sounds like a mental patient who's been without meds for too long.

Responding to anything he says is just a stupid move on your part. It's like discussing black-holes effects on the space-time continuum with a garden slug.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
Powder Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Powder Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••