Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Well, I think it's hilarious that you even CARE. Why is that? Your guy won. Why do you even care what the Republicans think? I find that rather strange.
give it up

Tallapoosa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
Well, I think it's hilarious that you even CARE. Why is that? Your guy won. Why do you even care what the Republicans think? I find that rather strange.
Watch out!!!! all those Democrats will be asking you for a loan.The best is yet to come..People don't get that Obama could care less what happens to this Country..I guess some will realize when you think you have won you have really lost.
Dan

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

The truth is we really believe in what we believe, and it's difficult to adjust to the reality.

We were sooooo close to living in a world where I poor people wouldn't be taking money out of my paycheck. A world where companies could do whatever they wanted to in order to make a buck, a world where we had more guns and tanks. We almost had the ability to tell women what they could do with thier bodies if they were raped, and it was going to be one heck of a lot of fun rounding up mexicans that were born and raised in this country and throwing them out. What a rodeo that would have been! Black people would have had to re-learn respect to whites. People would have to pay for their health-care or die, while the health-care industry raped them. It would have been beautiful.

So please forgive us if we're a little upset. We almost had it. It was in our grasp. We were so close to a completely illogical and dog-eat-dog world of whites capitalist baron theives.

It's hard to let go of the dream.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Dan wrote:
The truth is we really believe in what we believe, and it's difficult to adjust to the reality.
We were sooooo close to living in a world where I poor people wouldn't be taking money out of my paycheck. A world where companies could do whatever they wanted to in order to make a buck, a world where we had more guns and tanks. We almost had the ability to tell women what they could do with thier bodies if they were raped, and it was going to be one heck of a lot of fun rounding up mexicans that were born and raised in this country and throwing them out. What a rodeo that would have been! Black people would have had to re-learn respect to whites. People would have to pay for their health-care or die, while the health-care industry raped them. It would have been beautiful.
So please forgive us if we're a little upset. We almost had it. It was in our grasp. We were so close to a completely illogical and dog-eat-dog world of whites capitalist baron theives.
It's hard to let go of the dream.
Your mother obviously kept the afterbirth and threw away the baby.'nuff said.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

This is the problem with absolutism, and the problem we face in this country with a highly-polarized, two-party system. Where have all of the centrists gone? Where are the moderates? Where are the true statesmen?

I don't think anybody who has thought things through believes in EVERYTHING that either party has put forth. Part of what sank the GOP efforts was the mouthing off of fools like Akin. I find his statements, as well as his ignorance, quite embarrassing. That kind of caveman ideology is what gets hammered in the media and played up by the other side. Every nuance is dissected and examined, then politicized for the gain of the other side. Did you truly believe the ad that stated "Mitt Romney killed my wife?" because his company was involved in shutting down a company that used to employ a man whose wife was unfortunate enough to succumb to cancer years later? Seriously? In this day and age, anybody will say just about anything to get elected and to smear the other side. It is quite sickening. For all of his faults, watch the movie "Game Change" and see how John McCain acquitted himself. HE was a statesman, just like George H W Bush and Reagan before him. Those of the "greatest generation" are no more and we have moved on to...this. A pity.

MLM
Common Sense

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

MirrorLakeMan wrote:
I don't think anybody who has THOUGHT THINGS THROUGH believes in EVERYTHING that either party has put forth.
MLM
This is the hinge which causes your otherwise thoughtful post to flap in the wind.

A lot of people DO believe everything the Republican Party has put forth and they are incapable of THINKING THINGS THROUGH.

You certainly sound like a reasonable and intelligent person, which I respect regardless of political affiliation. Unfortunately, you're surrounded by far too few like minds.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the hinge which causes your otherwise thoughtful post to flap in the wind.
A lot of people DO believe everything the Republican Party has put forth and they are incapable of THINKING THINGS THROUGH.
You certainly sound like a reasonable and intelligent person, which I respect regardless of political affiliation. Unfortunately, you're surrounded by far too few like minds.
That is why I wrote that I observe this phenomena on both sides of the aisle. Neither Republicans nor Democrats are exempt. We are as widely divided as a nation today as we have ever been. With both parties catering to their respective extremes, is there ever really going to be a meeting of the minds? There is little hope of making a majority happy until everybody realizes that there will have to be compromise and some moderate ideals injected into the argument. There are simply few centrists left.

But...thank you for the compliment. I don't contribute all that often here and am sometimes discouraged by some of the racist ranting and vitriol which sidetracks us from the real problems at hand. Affiliations aside, many of us really DO care what happens to our country and those who inhabit it, Red or Blue.

MLM

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually suggessting that the democrats aren't guilty of the very same thing? Really? If that's the case, you are NOT a reasonable person. Reread MLM's post. When have YOU posted such?
MLM, "Common Sense" is being very patronizing to you. Notice the second sentence of his post. Did he admit the same about "his" political party? "Common Sense"? Pfft!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

The truth is that neither party has been totally honest with the voters and they work together to play good cop, bad cop all the time.
A politicians goal is to get reelected and they do so by giving , promising, bribing the voters with anything that works.
Lately Americas politicians have become richer and more powerful than ever before at the public's expense.
The election is over and I accept the outcome so why all the jawing over what could have been.
Just because I have certain vies I am attacked as a no good Republican. Well I am not a Republican. I try to fish my way through all the garbage out there and pick out things which seem to make sense and are logical. I try to sort fact from fiction.
A large number of voters have become uninterested in the very things that matter most. There is nothing that I can do about that.What seems to be lacking is common sense and sensible reasoning instead of party propaganda and gloating or hating over the outcome of the election.

and gloating.
The election is over.

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Bigdave1 wrote:
The truth is that neither party has been totally honest with the voters and they work together to play good cop, bad cop all the time.
A politicians goal is to get reelected and they do so by giving , promising, bribing the voters with anything that works.
Lately Americas politicians have become richer and more powerful than ever before at the public's expense.
The election is over and I accept the outcome so why all the jawing over what could have been.
Just because I have certain vies I am attacked as a no good Republican. Well I am not a Republican. I try to fish my way through all the garbage out there and pick out things which seem to make sense and are logical. I try to sort fact from fiction.
A large number of voters have become uninterested in the very things that matter most. There is nothing that I can do about that.What seems to be lacking is common sense and sensible reasoning instead of party propaganda and gloating or hating over the outcome of the election.
and gloating.
The election is over.
At least have the courage to admit what you are (a racist republiKKKan), even when the political tide has turned against you. That's yet another reason why people hate your party so much. You throw rocks and then hide your hands. You are pathetic cowards. Kneel Boortz, your hero, always claims he is not a republiKKKan too. And everyone knows what a joke that is.
Midnight Rider

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
One side wants to rub it in like it their favorite team's Super Bowl victory. That is what technology hath roth. People are really mean spirited. It shows on the world wide webs.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least have the courage to admit what you are (a racist republiKKKan), even when the political tide has turned against you. That's yet another reason why people hate your party so much. You throw rocks and then hide your hands. You are pathetic cowards. Kneel Boortz, your hero, always claims he is not a republiKKKan too. And everyone knows what a joke that is.
What part of I am not a Republican do you not understand?
I love it when you call me a racist. It just shows everyone that reads these post how ignorant you really are.
Again all you do is agitate and call people names. When are you going to actually write an intelligent, thoughtful post? It seems that you are incapable of it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, can you define racism? If not, you should avoid using words you can't define...
Kim

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

give it up wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out!!!! all those Democrats will be asking you for a loan.The best is yet to come..People don't get that Obama could care less what happens to this Country..I guess some will realize when you think you have won you have really lost.
I don't agree. I believe the President does care about this country and the people in it. Have you ever been in a position where you needed a loan; or do you have it as such where you have never been in need. Think about it.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree. I believe the President does care about this country and the people in it. Have you ever been in a position where you needed a loan; or do you have it as such where you have never been in need. Think about it.
Just keep telling yourself that over and over and maybe it will actually become real. Not.
Hogwash

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, can you define racism? If not, you should avoid using words you can't define...
Every thread I read has you in it saying something totally stupid.

Since: Sep 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

displac suk&dsam peeprap dsamshi obernobernober
it bout3peep ndhole shibangn contes nher
ydonu peephanguhed ndtoilet &drownsodresod planet getsumpees
dam udumpeeps jessuk
stfu&go wayfarway&doncumbak
wondering

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

why do you post that way? Is it to draw attention to yourself? Any reason you can't type like most people or are you limited?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powder Springs Discussions

Search the Powder Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr rename 39,512
Why do so many Blacks drive with DEALER tags? (Oct '13) 1 hr real friend 10
an affair to mind your own business about 1 hr real friend 1
Hey Bud 2 hr real friend 82
Pennsylvania school stabbing, 2 hr Synergy 44
Dalia Racine??? 10 hr Jenny 18
Best Buy looking ruff inside. Sat Raymond 3
•••
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
•••

Powder Springs Jobs