3 Girls hit by drunk driver on a Doug...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jayling rivera

Powder Springs, GA

#21 Nov 9, 2012
They were all three my frens there names where kendra carlece and shaynay but there getting better :(
REALLY

Douglasville, GA

#22 Nov 10, 2012
jayling rivera wrote:
They were all three my frens there names where kendra carlece and shaynay but there getting better :(
I hope so. It's a shame they have to suffer because they are being raised by idiot low-life parents.
good parent

Alpharetta, GA

#23 Nov 10, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so. It's a shame they have to suffer because they are being raised by idiot low-life parents.
oh it was ur kids?
tired of it

Cambridge, MA

#24 Nov 10, 2012
jayling rivera wrote:
And I am really happy to hear that they are. No child deserves to go through what they are.
A person

Powder Springs, GA

#25 Nov 21, 2012
for giggles wrote:
Oh I completely agree the drunk driver is at fault here. I have and will continue to pray for the girls and their families. But honestly, the parents of the three girls need to be questioned in regards as to why their YOUNG teenage daughters were out on the streets at 1:30AM!
They were walking for a teen club and went to get something to eat and got hit. I am friends with them.
Just Saying

United States

#26 Nov 22, 2012
A person wrote:
<quoted text> They were walking for a teen club and went to get something to eat and got hit. I am friends with them.
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lea Marie Scott 7 hr LJay 2
crime in douglasville, ga (Jan '07) Dec 9 Tolerman 482
Smyrna police car Dec 8 Anony Mos 5
News Downtown businesses band together to shine spot... Dec 7 logic 6
Sleeping Naked (Apr '16) Dec 7 Wayne 5
Wolf in Sheeps Clothing Dec 7 taxpayer 112 9
Accident this morning traveling 20 west exit 4... Dec 5 Jerry Reed 3

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance