Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Sam Clark is bouncing paychecks to his employees again! This is two pay periods in a row. Where does all his money go? Maybe if he had an independent audit performed, he'd realize he has been being taken for a ride for a long time. It's not like he's an innocent victim though, he has done some things, been doing them for years as a matter of fact, that will get him in some serious legal trouble. He may get to spend some time in prison and have many lawsuits filed against him. I smell investigations coming in the near future by several agencies. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
James Bond Jr

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Your absolutely right froggie this guys problems have been there for a long time I know ppl that worked there that have had their paychecks bounce numerous times and not just recently this has been on going for years. Now they are trying to blame the county because they can't get their subsidy payment early maybe he should work on getting his billing office in order "Just Sayin"
Crazy8

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

Wow! Any recent news on Sam and the problems at Clark?
ZOOM

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Has it ever occured to you that he cant make payroll, because the economy is bad and people are not paying their bills. Many people have worked for Clark over the years and he always tries to be fair. Running a bussiness during these times is very hard right now. Why do you think people everywhere are taking paycuts and hours being cut. Maybe some of the people that owe Clark could work on paying their bills so that he can pay his wokers and continue to provide emergency care for Paulding County.
gossip hater

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Zoom is correct. Sam may have made mistakes in the past, to what degree i have no idea. But being a part of his staff, on payroll, let me clarify a few things for you. The cause of our checks bouncing the last 3 times it has happened, has been a direct error in the banking system. This is NOT because Sam has refused to pay us or any of his employees, nor is it due to a lack of funding. What i will tell you is this. I have been with the company for a year, and anytime we have had an issue, THE BANK HAD TO PAY FOR ALL THE FEES INCURRED BY EMPLOYEES AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THEIR ERRORS. Unless you actually work in ems,or work for Sam Clark personally, then you need not comment, for you haven't a clue as to what this man is all about and what he has done for both his employees, the families and citizens of paulding county, and the county itself. BEAR IN MIND, this is the man that NEVER charges for the funerals of infants and children. This is the man who writes off bills for families who are unable to pay. This is the man who works his butt off to ensure each and every one of us on the ambulance, the non emergency transport van, and other employees, has everything they need, including but not limited to, additional training at no cost, aka PALS, CPR RECERT, AND MORE. MOST COMPANIES REQUIRE YOU DO THAT ON YOUR OWN TIME/MONEY. So, if you cant pay your power bill, who am I to say you suck with your money and your a criminal, unless I live with you or take care of your finances with you?
This.economy has hurt every small business tremendously. Your ignorant rants and comments are as unfounded as ufo's and psychics. WORK IN THIS FIELD, WORK THE NUMBERS, FILE THE INSURANCE CLAIMS, GET THOSE WITHOUT INSURANCE TO PAY. THEN YOU CAN PASS JUDGEMENT ON THE COMPANY I WORK FOR AND HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR. Otherwise, sit down, shut up and play your own bills and never dial 911!
Daaang-it

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

wow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powder Springs Discussions

Search the Powder Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min whatatwerp 49,716
To Douglasville Police Employees 2 hr Shane G photographer 14
Who will you support for Sheriff in 2016? 3 hr Mr Ed 11
DVPD Officers need the citizens help 4 hr Lara Timms Abercrombie 3
Commission to vote on rollback millage rate 4 hr Haha 1
Mayor met with DVPD 22 hr Nelms 60
Heating and A/C repair (Jun '11) Thu Jimmy 15
•••
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
•••

Powder Springs Jobs