Chapel Hill High School
Jesco

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Since the redistricting, how has Chapel Hill Changed? I know for awhile You stayed far far away!
parent

Douglasville, GA

#2 Jan 13, 2013
It hasn't changed much. There hopes in sending more white kids to CHHS failed. Most of the white kids are using fake addresses. The county is not doing anything about it. Chapel hill is mostly black.
falconsfan

Bartow, GA

#3 Jan 13, 2013
parent wrote:
It hasn't changed much. There hopes in sending more white kids to CHHS failed. Most of the white kids are using fake addresses. The county is not doing anything about it. Chapel hill is mostly black.
So where are all the white kids going then? Alexander? How?
Realistic

Villa Rica, GA

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Sending your kids to DCHS, NMHS, CHHS, and LSHS is akin to child neglect/abuse. The inmates have taken over, completeley.
Fed Up

Douglasville, GA

#5 Jan 13, 2013
DCHS is a good school. My child goes there and has had no problems.
bart90

Douglasville, GA

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Realistic wrote:
Sending your kids to DCHS, NMHS, CHHS, and LSHS is akin to child neglect/abuse. The inmates have taken over, completeley.
You must work for the school system..........

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 13, 2013
parent wrote:
It hasn't changed much. There hopes in sending more white kids to CHHS failed. Most of the white kids are using fake addresses. The county is not doing anything about it. Chapel hill is mostly black.

The county doesn't have to do anything about it, this is all by design. They don't have to go after white families on school zoning issues simply because the white people in this county are being pushed out. Douglas county voted for Obama this last election. The demographic shift, entirely planned, has totally transformed this county in a decade.

As soon as we vote in black law enforcement, the process will go into high gear. Welcome to the new Clayton.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Since: Aug 09

Villa Rica

#8 Jan 13, 2013
parent wrote:
It hasn't changed much. There hopes in sending more white kids to CHHS failed. Most of the white kids are using fake addresses. The county is not doing anything about it. Chapel hill is mostly black.
This post is devoid of any actual knowledge about how the county's redistricting effort turned out. They did everything they could to make sure they couldn't be accused of sending all the "Section 8" kids to NMHS, even though the school was built near several prominent Section 8 neighborhoods. They drew the lines so horribly that no one but the board could defend them. They were so bad that there was serious talk of redrawing the lines less than a year after the new lines took effect. Seriously, do your homework.
Mr Crabs

Villa Rica, GA

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
The county doesn't have to do anything about it, this is all by design. They don't have to go after white families on school zoning issues simply because the white people in this county are being pushed out. Douglas county voted for Obama this last election. The demographic shift, entirely planned, has totally transformed this county in a decade.
As soon as we vote in black law enforcement, the process will go into high gear. Welcome to the new Clayton.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
I couldn't have said it better! So very true, and so very sad!
Wait What

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Douglas county voted for Obama these last TWO elections.
Fixed that for you.
DMom

Douglasville, GA

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
The county doesn't have to do anything about it, this is all by design. They don't have to go after white families on school zoning issues simply because the white people in this county are being pushed out. Douglas county voted for Obama this last election. The demographic shift, entirely planned, has totally transformed this county in a decade.
As soon as we vote in black law enforcement, the process will go into high gear. Welcome to the new Clayton.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
I've thought this exact thing. But who planned it, and why? It makes me so sad.
mmm15937

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jan 14, 2013
I thought the mall was supposed to bring DC upscale and lower the property taxes. What happened? The mall was to put DC on the map. See what happens when you get on the map.
Curious

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jan 15, 2013
mmm15937 wrote:
I thought the mall was supposed to bring DC upscale and lower the property taxes. What happened? The mall was to put DC on the map. See what happens when you get on the map.
I loved Douglas County when we" weren't on the map."

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 16, 2013
DMom wrote:
<quoted text>
I've thought this exact thing. But who planned it, and why? It makes me so sad.

It's not too difficult to figure really. Just follow the money. Who really benefits from this demographic shift? If I wanted to cash in, I'd open a bail bonding company, a few rental rim shops, a hair weave factory, lots of pawn shops and of course I'd build lots of cheap homes and apartments. Sorry folks, but we have been sold out.

And just to be fair, we were sold out by greedy white people colluding with corrupt Fulton and Dekalb administrators. Until they are exposed and put out of business, the process will continue.
Grobbbbbbbb
DMom

Douglasville, GA

#15 Jan 16, 2013
I have heard that there was over building allowed during the housing boom and then the builders turned all those empty houses into section 8 to recoup some money. I've also heard that a few of them took the money and then took their familes out of Douglas County.

Which of our leaders allowed this over building to occur? Don't you have to get permits for that? Also allowing the number of apartments to be built here didn't help.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 16, 2013
DMom wrote:
I have heard that there was over building allowed during the housing boom and then the builders turned all those empty houses into section 8 to recoup some money. I've also heard that a few of them took the money and then took their familes out of Douglas County.
Which of our leaders allowed this over building to occur? Don't you have to get permits for that? Also allowing the number of apartments to be built here didn't help.
When I moved here, I was told Rita Rainwater was responsible for starting the decline. It's been downhill every since. Perhaps someone else knows if this is true or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powder Springs historic district is HAUNTED. 19 hr BLendIN Georgia 1
Barber shop Fri Charles 2
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Fri Simpson 32
mugshots and crime (Sep '11) Sep 22 Tolerman 8
H Clinton Demands USA take 65,000 Muslim Refugees Sep 22 Tolean 2
kingswood subdivision (Feb '14) Sep 22 Tolean 13
David McDade Sep 21 Kyle P 3

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages