Q&A: If Nathan Deal is forced to with...

Q&A: If Nathan Deal is forced to withdraw from the governor's race...

There are 2 comments on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Q&A: If Nathan Deal is forced to withdraw from the governor's race.... In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Q: If Nathan Deal is forced to withdraw from the governor's race because of his current financial issues, how is the replacement candidate chosen? -- Susan Robinson, Powder Springs A: If a candidate chooses to withdraw less than 60 days before the election, the vacancy in the party nomination will not be filled, according to Georgia law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Postal Coastal

Hinesville, GA

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Why can't Karen Handel be a write-in candidate? If she is not a choice John Monds is my man! Roy Barnes has proven he is not a good governor. Nathan Deal cannot keep up with his personal finances, so how can he govern Georgia's finances?

Since: Aug 09

Summerville, GA

#2 Sep 26, 2010
Monds is already the guy I'm voting for. If you lived in Deal's district, you would already know why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolf in Sheeps Clothing 12 hr Divisiville 3
Smyrna police car Fri Terradice 3
Animal clicking noise? (Jan '13) Nov 14 Jackerwright 37
News Chapel Hill celebrates veterans Friday Nov 14 Ella 2
Why do so many Blacks drive with DEALER tags? (Oct '13) Nov 13 taxpayer 112 27
MARTA BUS stop in douglasville (Sep '08) Nov 13 POLEMICS 29
Fire truck holding up traffic?? Nov 12 Tolerman 7

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance