GOP attacks on Susan Rice make for bad racial optics

Posted in the Powder Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Villa Rica Mom

Douglasville, GA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
The Republicans really need to lay off UN Ambassador Susan Rice. The image of a party of angry old white dudes going after an accomplished black woman will not give them the image makeover they need.

Not unlike their outrageous behavior over the past four years—and this election season in particular—the party is guilty of overreach. Despite the thrashing the GOP received on election day, and the lessons they should have learned when President Barack Obama cleaned Romney’s clock, old habits are hard to break.
Villa Rica Mom

Douglasville, GA

#2 Nov 25, 2012
The Republican Party's desperate, losing efforts to turn the Benghazi incident into a scandal presided over by incompetent black people are as ugly as they are transparent. How many electoral thrashings will it take before the GOP comes to its senses
MsBigDville

Douglasville, GA

#3 Nov 25, 2012
If YOU DON'T LIKE the way things are being run then do what you CRACKERS are always THREATENING to do....

SECEDE.

Take what you can STRAP to your REDNECK A$$E$ and GO!! LEAVE!!! DEPART!!! GET OUT!

But leave your MONEY...because what you MAKE HERE....STAYS HERE.

BLACK isn't the "get out of jail free card" YOU INBRED PUTZ.....

And WHITE ISN'T THE DOMINANT STANDARD.
MsBigDville

Douglasville, GA

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Angry old white men like McCain, Graham, Sessions, Trump, Gingrich and other Republicans not only hate black people they hate women, young white college students, senior citizens who are on Social Security, poor people, non-Christians, gays, lesbians, and bi-racial people and couples. Wow! That's the whole American Nation!
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

#5 Nov 25, 2012
MsBigDville wrote:
If YOU DON'T LIKE the way things are being run then do what you CRACKERS are always THREATENING to do....
SECEDE.
Take what you can STRAP to your REDNECK A$$E$ and GO!! LEAVE!!! DEPART!!! GET OUT!
But leave your MONEY...because what you MAKE HERE....STAYS HERE.
BLACK isn't the "get out of jail free card" YOU INBRED PUTZ.....
And WHITE ISN'T THE DOMINANT STANDARD.
Your a hateful old Blacky. You just think you can call people any name you want and that is o.k. Next time I will call you a N****r and see how much you like that. Start showing some respect for people and treat them as you would like to be treated.
If you are black you are not doing anything to help other blacks and if you are white you are just a sorry white trash liberal trouble maker.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Nov 26, 2012
MsBigDville wrote:
Angry old white men like McCain, Graham, Sessions, Trump, Gingrich and other Republicans not only hate black people they hate women, young white college students, senior citizens who are on Social Security, poor people, non-Christians, gays, lesbians, and bi-racial people and couples. Wow! That's the whole American Nation!
You and VillarRicaMom must have used the same back alley doctor when you got your lobotomies. Must have been Buy One Get One Free day.

Since: May 12

Atlanta, GA

#8 Nov 26, 2012
runninghot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a hateful old Blacky. You just think you can call people any name you want and that is o.k. Next time I will call you a N****r and see how much you like that. Start showing some respect for people and treat them as you would like to be treated.
If you are black you are not doing anything to help other blacks and if you are white you are just a sorry white trash liberal trouble maker.
I do believe that this is the first time that I have ever seen "white trash" and "liberal" used together. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 26, 2012
trystme wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that this is the first time that I have ever seen "white trash" and "liberal" used together. lol
fits u doesn't it?
Ex GOPer

Atlanta, GA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Susan Rice had a legal obligation to state the talking points as presented as it was the unclassified version of the events. The United States code regarding the disclosure of classified information states:

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any government to the detriment of the United States any classified information -

"Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both"

The Term "classified information" means information which, at the time of a violation of this section, is, for reasons of national security, specifically designated by a United States Government Agency for limited or restricted dissemination or distribution

John McCain, has zero credibility, in regards to make any accusations whatsoever. He is willfully ignoring the fact she was legally obligated to present the information like she did. In McCain's campaign for president in 2008 one of his foreign policy advisors was Richard L. Armitage who was the primary source for the outing of CIA operative Valerie Plame. Additionally in the 2008 New Hampshire primary debates McCain, Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani said they would pardon Vice President Cheney's former chief of staff Lewis "Scooter" Libby. Who was convicted of obstruction of justice, making false statements and two counts of perjury in regards to outing of CIA operative Valerie Plame.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Ex GOPer wrote:
Susan Rice had a legal obligation to state the talking points as presented as it was the unclassified version of the events. The United States code regarding the disclosure of classified information states:
(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any government to the detriment of the United States any classified information -
"Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both"
The Term "classified information" means information which, at the time of a violation of this section, is, for reasons of national security, specifically designated by a United States Government Agency for limited or restricted dissemination or distribution
John McCain, has zero credibility, in regards to make any accusations whatsoever. He is willfully ignoring the fact she was legally obligated to present the information like she did. In McCain's campaign for president in 2008 one of his foreign policy advisors was Richard L. Armitage who was the primary source for the outing of CIA operative Valerie Plame. Additionally in the 2008 New Hampshire primary debates McCain, Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani said they would pardon Vice President Cheney's former chief of staff Lewis "Scooter" Libby. Who was convicted of obstruction of justice, making false statements and two counts of perjury in regards to outing of CIA operative Valerie Plame.
lol Yeah, and I'm an ex-democrat.
I don't know why anyone cares if she is the next Secretary of State. There is no stopping this train wreck, so rock on with Susan Rice. Suits me.
DarkMeat

Decatur, GA

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Ex GOPer wrote:
John McCain, has zero credibility, in regards to make any accusations whatsoever. He is willfully ignoring the fact she was legally obligated to present the information like she did......
Worth knowing:

John McCain is facing term limits, and is about to be kicked out of his job in the Armed Services Committee. The only thing that leaves him is sub-committee work, or Indian Affairs.

He is DESPERATELY trying to get a new committee formed so that he can keep a job.

He has NO credibility due to his conflicting interests.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 28, 2012
Worth knowing????? LOL

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Synergy wrote:
Worth knowing????? LOL
Wow. Thanks for that valuable contribution...lol

Location hidden

#16 Nov 28, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Thanks for that valuable contribution...lol
Couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer the question I asked you on one of the other threads. Obviously, you have no answer. No surprise there.

(BTW, you're one to criticize ANYONE'S contribution to Topix. Your posts amount to nothing more than mindnumbing repetition.)

*New home starts are down.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Rice is going to be the next Secretary of State and that is just the way it is. She can't be any worse than Hilary. Just another yes man, I mean yes women to Obama.
This whole thing can be talked to death but due to the news blackout on this subject the average America doesn't know or care about it. Without a free and a open press this is what happens.

Douglasville, GA

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Oh dear, did I misspell Hilary's name again?
tellinDaTRUTH

Douglasville, GA

#19 Nov 28, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you're one to criticize ANYONE'S contribution to Topix. Your posts amount to nothing more than mindnumbing repetition.)
Pot. Kettle. Black.

But we expected that. Due to your incredibly high level of repitition. All your posts are of one or two flavors.

1. Bashing somebody else.
2. Sticking nose up Bill in Dville's butt.

What they NEVER are:

1. Intelligent conversation.
2. Conducive to intelligent conversation
3. Non-confrontational.
4. Something heard somewhere besides Faux News or Bill in D'villes email posts.

And that's all there is to say about that. It's just the way it is.
tellinDaTRUTH

Douglasville, GA

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Bigdave1 wrote:
Rice is going to be the next Secretary of State and that is just the way it is. She can't be any worse than Hilary. Just another yes man, I mean yes women to Obama.
This whole thing can be talked to death but due to the news blackout on this subject the average America doesn't know or care about it. Without a free and a open press this is what happens.
Communists keepin' da man down, are they? Pinko leftie press not agreeing with you?

It be enough to be givin' da white man da blooze.

Ba-da-ba-booom

My stocks is fallin'

Ba-da-ba-booom

I cain't get no relief.

Ba-da-ba-booom

Pinko Commies are STEALIN' MY SLEEP..

Oh..Lordy, Lordy, I got them mean ol' stock market blues again..

Ba-da-ba-booom

Location hidden

#21 Nov 28, 2012
tellinDaTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot. Kettle. Black.
But we expected that. Due to your incredibly high level of repitition. All your posts are of one or two flavors.
1. Bashing somebody else.
2. Sticking nose up Bill in Dville's butt.
What they NEVER are:
1. Intelligent conversation.
2. Conducive to intelligent conversation
3. Non-confrontational.
4. Something heard somewhere besides Faux News or Bill in D'villes email posts.
And that's all there is to say about that. It's just the way it is.
So! On top of all your other faults, you're jealous, too??????
BTW, Sybil, your post is a better description of YOUR posts as opposed to mine. Whenever you libs are given facts, you run and hide and THEN claim you've not been given facts. ALL of the conservatives on Topix had experienced THAT from you libs. The funniest thing is that you accuse us of getting our information from Fox News and that we are brainwashed. Heck! YOU elected the guy with the failing record. The numbers don't mean a thing to you, so when you talk about someone being brainwashed, you would be wise to just look in the mirror. You are a veritable motherload of excuses.
How about referring me to ONE of your posts that contains intelligent conversation. Crickets chirping....
Well, those are the facts. I know facts scare you, but try to hang on.

Douglasville, GA

#23 Nov 28, 2012
Seems as some of these small, shallow, weak minded people are extremely jealous of anyone that has worked and has anything to show for it. Too bad that in 4 years they are going to have much less and I intend on having just as much if not more than I have now. My life will be just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trick-or-Treat is when exactly? 7 hr lavagirl 6
Kaci Hickox Nurse in Maine 8 hr 123-Common 3
Douglas County Sheriff Rounding Up Sex Offender... 10 hr Intheknow 2
Clint Payne - PsychoTherapist (Nov '09) 21 hr Dianne C 142
Need Replacement Windows (Jan '13) Thu Wally West 7
Lee's Discount Tanning (Apr '12) Thu raymond 21
What is WRONG with Technology in Douglas Co Sch... Wed TeachersRock 6

Freeze Watch for Cobb County was issued at October 31 at 3:32PM EDT

Powder Springs News Video

Powder Springs Dating