Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

$$$$$$$$$$joel is a millionaire from all the nutjonbs that sit in his church and listen to how their world is about to become alot better. If he would preach the bible intead of FEEL GOOD he would not have such a huge audience.MAKE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD and they will give you money.If one of these people died and went to hell, they wouldnt know where they were.
Out Of Towner

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Shame on you for your judgemental comments. Shame, shame, shame! I hope you dont proclaim to be a Christian with comments like that. If you do, you need to open your Bible, read and repent. Shame, shame, shame on you!
Cisco

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

He is happy because he gets to count all his money. Another plus is that his wife is hot!
billy

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Out Of Towner wrote:
Shame on you for your judgemental comments. Shame, shame, shame! I hope you dont proclaim to be a Christian with comments like that. If you do, you need to open your Bible, read and repent. Shame, shame, shame on you!
a REAL preacher preaches the bible, this guy teaches what gets the offering plate to fill the fastest.HE smiles and says GOD is going to throw a bucket of money down on you next week, instead of saying if your not saved your going to HELL.... which statement would you be more willing to drop a MISTER $5 in the plate????
FFFinger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Out Of Towner wrote:
Shame on you for your judgemental comments.
Is this not a judgment on the person who posted first?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Cisco wrote:
He is happy because he gets to count all his money. Another plus is that his wife is hot!
To heck with the money, because his wife is hot!
FFFinger

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

conmen are always happy when they meet fools
crissy

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

ffinger must be a oilstein follower and gives money to him to make ffinger FEEL BETTER.Yes a MIRACLE IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT WEEK TO YOU.Why not write it down when it happens.
FFFinger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

crissy wrote:
ffinger must be a oilstein follower and gives money to him to make ffinger FEEL BETTER.Yes a MIRACLE IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT WEEK TO YOU.Why not write it down when it happens.
Yes, you've really got me pegged here, well done. You can tell how much I admire the religious from my other posts here.

Since you probably missed the reference, it was a paraphrase of a salient Mark Twain quote:

Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool
TheRevealer

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Yes,$ is the source of his happiness.

How does he gain this money? He sells you the same story that all cons like him have sold to fools since the beginning of time. A promise to some secret passage that will get lead you to a treasure and better life once this one over, but you have to do a few things and one of those things is give me your mother-f'ing cash. See, amateur robbers use a gun, professionals use your gullibility.

Why is he so popular if he's just another televangeliar? He leaves out the absurd claims of the bible. He's not up there preaching fire and brimstone, eternity in hell, sin, etc... He's selling the weak and unloved the strength and love they yearn for. He's realized that people are getting tired of an abusive sky daddy who commands you to love him at the cost of being tortured for all eternity.

You see, the Internet is killing god little by little. When people can get on the Internet and research the cause of things and find answers based on evidence and testing.

However, in church, questions are not allowed. They are considered taboo and heresy.

The biggest thing turning people away from god is science. We no longer have to "believe" something is supernatural because we can't explain it at the moment. We know science, while it may not be able to explain why right away, will eventually find an answer. People also realize now that just because maybe science can't prove or explain something, it doesn't automatically suggest the supernatural.

Humans are curious animals. They want to know why things are and for the weak minded, this leads to the god of the gaps.
Concerned

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

TheRevealer wrote:
Yes,$ is the source of his happiness.
How does he gain this money? He sells you the same story that all cons like him have sold to fools since the beginning of time. A promise to some secret passage that will get lead you to a treasure and better life once this one over, but you have to do a few things and one of those things is give me your mother-f'ing cash. See, amateur robbers use a gun, professionals use your gullibility.
Why is he so popular if he's just another televangeliar? He leaves out the absurd claims of the bible. He's not up there preaching fire and brimstone, eternity in hell, sin, etc... He's selling the weak and unloved the strength and love they yearn for. He's realized that people are getting tired of an abusive sky daddy who commands you to love him at the cost of being tortured for all eternity.
You see, the Internet is killing god little by little. When people can get on the Internet and research the cause of things and find answers based on evidence and testing.
However, in church, questions are not allowed. They are considered taboo and heresy.
The biggest thing turning people away from god is science. We no longer have to "believe" something is supernatural because we can't explain it at the moment. We know science, while it may not be able to explain why right away, will eventually find an answer. People also realize now that just because maybe science can't prove or explain something, it doesn't automatically suggest the supernatural.
Humans are curious animals. They want to know why things are and for the weak minded, this leads to the god of the gaps.
You sick pos. Get help. Go mount your boyfriend ffinger. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Midnight Rider

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I agree he is no Billy Graham. Osteen is a false teacher. He sickened me with his reponses on the Larry King show. Go watch him on Youtube. He ducked and dodged questions instead of answering them with God's truth.
Midnight Rider

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Since: May 12

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

But.....have you guys seen his abs? lol

http://blogscoops.com/comment/3829584
David

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

if olsteen went broke his old wife woul dbe on the next plane out of texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
•••

Powder Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Powder Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE