Drugs Eliminated

Marietta, GA

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Next year will be the 26th year since President Nixon declared a war on drugs. In those 26 years, we have successfully managed to just about eliminate all illegal drug use in America and around the world. Drug cartels are something our great grandkids will read about in the history books.

We are almost there. Just a few last steps need to be taken and recreational drug use will be totally eradicated from the planet. Like smallpox.

At the most, I see another 26 years and another trillion dollars... maybe.... that would be a worst case scenario. I can't imagine it taking any longer or costing any more.

After that, we can eliminate alcohol. The previous prohibition has given us experience to learn from. Combine that with the drug network we have successfully set up and will no longer be needing, and alcohol should be eliminated in a year or two after the drugs are gone. I'll bet we could even start now, and see immediate positive results.

Just think, in a few more years, no more drugs, no more alcohol, the only thing we'll have to worry about is sex. But with the drug network and a few dedicated years, perhaps we could eradicate sex too? And then life will be perfect. I just hope I live long enough to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kites 2 hr Cirizencane 4
Voter to Harvey Persons....leave now 8 hr Discussted 6
Mayor Harvey Persons is a Cancer for the City o... (Jul '14) 8 hr Discussted 11
Animal clicking noise? (Jan '13) 22 hr Dave Prtet 18
Camel Racing Thu Raymond 1
News Persons, Robinson prepare for Dec. 1 runoff for... Nov 25 Please 9
Gypsy community in Douglasville? (May '12) Nov 25 saysalot 143
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages