Georgia peachy

United States

#42 Jan 30, 2013
Manager is rude and stuck up... Other than that, enjoyable. The other employees were nice and helpful.
Galactic Nacho

Decatur, GA

#43 Jan 30, 2013
In my home country we have a saying that goes about how when it waddles like duck and makes quacking like duck, then the thing is a duck probably.

I think somebody is coming onto here maybe to tell us la popcorn is bueno, but maybe it is the keeper of the shop.

I think he is pulling our finger. It smells steenky.
inspector harold

Carrollton, GA

#44 Jan 30, 2013
Momof1 wrote:
I went there this weekend and the popcorn was great. Me and my son loved the Tutti Frutti and the Dill Pickle popcorn.
do you have a fruti tutti?
Hotta

Douglasville, GA

#45 Jan 31, 2013
Nope they don't I asked but it was worth the money....yummy caramel and cashews.
gapeach

Powder Springs, GA

#46 Feb 1, 2013
I went in there a few days ago and the girl who helped me looked all scraggly and messed up like she was on some crack or something....even rude I just didn't like her attitude in general, I guess. If the owner wants someone like that to represent there store that's a bad judgment call....but the other young lady was nice and helpful. I've been once before as well, and met the manager who was a sweet lady. I never met the owner but I saw him in passing....he was on the way to the kitchen to pop popcorn.
blondie

Carrollton, GA

#47 Feb 1, 2013
maybe she is addicted to snorting popcorn
Georgia peachy

United States

#48 Feb 1, 2013
lol, spammer, can't you find your own name, so you basically take mine..... You are pathetic..... You must be the manager, lmao.
gapeach wrote:
I went in there a few days ago and the girl who helped me looked all scraggly and messed up like she was on some crack or something....even rude I just didn't like her attitude in general, I guess. If the owner wants someone like that to represent there store that's a bad judgment call....but the other young lady was nice and helpful. I've been once before as well, and met the manager who was a sweet lady. I never met the owner but I saw him in passing....he was on the way to the kitchen to pop popcorn.
gapeach

Powder Springs, GA

#49 Feb 2, 2013
Oh yeah, I'm a manager alright...calling my own employees crack heads....what kind of shit would that make? And no I didn't take your name, I hadn't even read any of the other comments on here until just now. Who the wants to be like you anyways? I'm grown married with children and to "steel" gapeach would be a waste of my time. This right here is a waste of my time. I just wanted to put out there that not everything is about you little girl.
Georgia peachy

United States

#50 Feb 3, 2013
Wow, hit a nerve did I? It's steal, not steel. You just proved my point anyway, and you are pathetic. You need help.
gapeach wrote:
Oh yeah, I'm a manager alright...calling my own employees crack heads....what kind of shit would that make? And no I didn't take your name, I hadn't even read any of the other comments on here until just now. Who the wants to be like you anyways? I'm grown married with children and to "steel" gapeach would be a waste of my time. This right here is a waste of my time. I just wanted to put out there that not everything is about you little girl.
Peach in ga

Powder Springs, GA

#51 Feb 3, 2013
.You both are nuts....lets have a popcorn right. I am thinking the peachnut flavor. Lol. I don't really know if there is a peachnut b maybe when all those "reviewers" come back and post they can tell us.

Since: Jan 13

Douglasville, GA

#52 Feb 3, 2013
Like many the business will either survive or not. Folks will go or they won't. What's the point of arguing back and forth about popcorn? LOL
pop rocks

Carrollton, GA

#53 Feb 3, 2013
do they have BLONDE flavor?
Fed up

Lithia Springs, GA

#54 Feb 4, 2013
Popcorn lover wrote:
Popcorn depot has really good popcorn that IS FRESH! The popcorn popper is in the kitchen, imagine that.... What people expect, that the popcorn be popped as you order it? As for the prices, it is GOURMET POPCORN.....
Yes, I would expect freshly popped popcorn at those prices. It's not good unless it's warm.
gapeach

Powder Springs, GA

#55 Feb 4, 2013
Next...
Kimberly

Douglasville, GA

#56 Feb 6, 2013
I think the popcorn is great. I could eat popcorn 3 times a day, 7 days a week. When I lived in Chicago, I loved going to the small popcorn shops. This popcorn is just as good. They have deals where you can buy a tin and then bring it back in to be filled with popcorn at a reduced price. The popcorn will stay fresh for 3 months, not that we had any left that long. As long as they are in business, I will be a guaranteed customer.
Fuzzy fruit in SE state

Carrollton, GA

#57 Feb 7, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
I think the popcorn is great. I could eat popcorn 3 times a day, 7 days a week. When I lived in Chicago, I loved going to the small popcorn shops. This popcorn is just as good. They have deals where you can buy a tin and then bring it back in to be filled with popcorn at a reduced price. The popcorn will stay fresh for 3 months, not that we had any left that long. As long as they are in business, I will be a guaranteed customer.
Manager
Georgia peachy

United States

#58 Feb 7, 2013
Right! Along with several other posts on here!
Fuzzy fruit in SE state wrote:
<quoted text>
Manager
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#59 Feb 7, 2013
They have a great model. I just hope they have enough funding to get the traffic to stay open, and to actualize real profits. I am sure they have significant money invested. So much of the work happens behind the scenes. The customer just sees all the flavors, and doesn't always appreciate the time and money in getting the concept to fruition.

Then they have to get traffic.
concerned citizen

Boynton Beach, FL

#60 Feb 8, 2013
I would NEVER buy anything from there.. Overpriced, and not sanitary. The skinny lady, whom I was told was the manager, wore clothing that showed her midriff and wore shoes that looked as if she was about to go dance on a pole. We don't need a place that employs such people in Douglasville. They should move to Fulton industrial.
lashanka

Carrollton, GA

#61 Feb 12, 2013
NOONE NEEDS TO MAKE A PROFIT. everyone should be EQUAL.If you make a profit you give it to someone who is less fortunate than you.Noone should have anything that anyone else doesnt have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Redface no leader 31 min dulce mia 20
Review: LT Pool Service Inc (Mar '14) 3 hr SDANGELO1024 4
Crossroads Church Tue Atheos Aphobos 85
$39M Foxhall Conference Center Tue Country Living 40
time to step down Chris Mon Don King 35
Need Replacement Windows (Jan '13) Dec 15 Celine 11
Don't Shoot Dec 15 Stupid 4

Powder Springs News Video

Powder Springs Dating
Find my Match

Powder Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Powder Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Powder Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:28 am PST

ESPN10:28AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk
NBC Sports12:06 PM
Mike Smith says Julio Jones decision will come Sunday morning
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:25 PM
Falcons QB: Showdown with Saints just another game - NBC Sports