Republicans 2nd Presidential Choice R...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Lithia Springs, GA

#21 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't noticed, the ship is sailing along pretty darn well considering the damage it took from the previous captain ran it into an iceberg. You should really be thankful to Cap'n Obama for sailing straight towards recovery after the beating this vessel took when the illiterate drunken frat-boy was behind the helm.
Now run along and play some shuffleboard with the other old geezers who are yelling at the clouds. Those white sox you're wearing with your sandals are distracting me.
BTW I failed to mention how flattered I am that you noticed my sexy feet.

Lithia Springs, GA

#22 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't noticed, the ship is sailing along pretty darn well considering the damage it took from the previous captain ran it into an iceberg. You should really be thankful to Cap'n Obama for sailing straight towards recovery after the beating this vessel took when the illiterate drunken frat-boy was behind the helm.
Now run along and play some shuffleboard with the other old geezers who are yelling at the clouds. Those white sox you're wearing with your sandals are distracting me.

Just ran across this article which shows even the super giant Walmart, is having difficulties with slow sales. Yeah, the economy is booming alright! Read this article.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-15/wal-...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ran across this article which shows even the super giant Walmart, is having difficulties with slow sales. Yeah, the economy is booming alright! Read this article.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-15/wal-...
See? President Obama's education initiative is already paying off. People are starting to become intelligent enough to realize they should NEVER give Wal-Mart another nickel of their money. That Obama- he really is making America better.

Lithia Springs, GA

#24 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
See? President Obama's education initiative is already paying off. People are starting to become intelligent enough to realize they should NEVER give Wal-Mart another nickel of their money. That Obama- he really is making America better.
My God, Your killing me! LMFAO
I do give you credit you never are short on the gab or give up.LOL
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#25 Feb 16, 2013
I thought you might like that one. :)
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#26 Feb 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are in such denial. I don't think anyone can help you. Perhaps someday you will actually make a reality check and you will see the light. If not you will go down with the ship.
What crack are you smoking and what dam ship you talking bout going down ?Are you on meth ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal clicking noise? (Jan '13) Fri Tolerman 36
New Superintendent for DCSS Thu Girl with Dragon ... 44
carl sweet (Jun '12) Sep 16 Robbed 4
Hot water heater question ... Sep 16 Justme 5
Jesse Sosobee Sep 15 Earline 1
Honest opinions Sep 15 taxpayer 112 4
WASP and PROUD! (Jan '08) Sep 14 Bradley 69

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance