Government cell phone
Demarcus

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I got a iphone 4 from the defacs office i had it 3 months how can i upgrade to the iphone 5???
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
You could ask Ronald Reagan because the free phone program started in the 1980's under his term, but he's six feet under. Now you could ask George W. Bush, because he signed the bill that expanded the free phone program to include cell phones while he was President. Then again, they had flip phones back then so GW is probably not up on the new tech stuff.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 22, 2013
OR You can worship at the feet of Obama like all of his other minions and you won't have to worry about a thing. You'll have everything that you need including but not limited to money from those who actually PLANNED for their futures and made sound occupational decisions.(Pssst.....take door #3.)
todd

Carrollton, GA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
If I am paying for your phone, I think you should get the flip phone.If your one of those sorry as s black people who are on all them government programs, I think we need to let you have ONE BABY and then tie your tubes so there will be no more little welfare brats running around, then I think you should be made to pick up trash along the roadsides daily to earn your money the WORKING TAX PAYER gives you.You should also be forced tolive in a military style camp with about 10 to the room and 5 beds so half of you would have to sleep in shifts.You should be fed a bowl of grits and a cold biscuit 3 times a day.This way you just MIGHT get tired of living like this, get out here and get you a JOB and earn your own way instead of being a slave to the government living on what the slave master gives you
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Synergy wrote:
OR You can worship at the feet of Obama like all of his other minions and you won't have to worry about a thing. You'll have everything that you need including but not limited to money from those who actually PLANNED for their futures and made sound occupational decisions.(Pssst.....take door #3.)
How dare you! Are you actually insinuating that people should take responsibility for their own lives and the decisions that they make? I can tell you didn't vote for Obama.
L sapps

Carrollton, GA

#6 Jan 24, 2013
If you were a responsible person, you wouldnt have to break into a store and risk going to jail to get clothes.
Jeff

Douglasville, GA

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Ill ax my brother. He got a 5iphone and told ChRicaeo about it.
rednek

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Ill ax my brother. He got a 5iphone and told ChRicaeo about it.
they mights have one of dem FIND MY PHONE apps on dat iphone, i they does, then homey going to be goin up de creek for stealing some fool cell hone.
kimb

Douglasville, GA

#9 Jan 25, 2013
I don't believe you got any type of Iphone. They do not get these phones from DFCS office.
obama is da MAN

Carrollton, GA

#10 Jan 25, 2013
obamafone
bananaboatrides

Cambridge, MA

#11 Jan 27, 2013
No they get them from stealing them. Worthless pubeheads taking up space on this planet.
lashanka

Carrollton, GA

#12 Jan 27, 2013
you can get a iphone from the dfacs office in douglasville while they last.I was there on friday when they came in.they start giving them away on monday at 9 am

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New rd. 19 hr Croc 1
News Rusty Kimberlin 22 hr Suzanne 1
Code Enforcement (May '08) Tue Tolerman 44
Douglas Coumty School System Budget Apr 22 Retired Teacher 10
Tent and storage containers in Target parking lot. Apr 21 baglady2012 6
News 71-year-old hits pregnant woman at Macon Chedda... Apr 18 Mocha Jones 2
Douglasville is the new Atlanta Getto. Apr 18 Erick 34

Powder Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages