14-Year-Old Girl Held in Murder

14-Year-Old Girl Held in Murder

There are 9 comments on the WXIA-TV Atlanta story from Apr 24, 2006, titled 14-Year-Old Girl Held in Murder. In it, WXIA-TV Atlanta reports that:

A 14-year-old girl is among five people arrested by Marietta police for a slaying late Friday night at the China Wok restaurant on Delk Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA-TV Atlanta.

linda

Woodstock, GA

#1 Apr 25, 2006
i like to no more about this
Cecie

Lithonia, GA

#2 Jan 8, 2007
When you run with a pack of wolves, you become one. Now take your medicine, sweet heart!

Don't cry; it'll do you no good. It didn't help your victim; did it?

Peace out!
Not the Judge

AOL

#3 Apr 1, 2007
This girl was with the other's, but what makes you think she should be sentenced for something she may not have done. maybe she did try to stop the other's and couldn't, maybe she was scared that if she did try to stop them , they would cause her bodily harm. How can you jump to conclusion's that you really know nothing about ? unless of course you may have been at the scene yourself !!! hmmm something to think about isn't it ? gosh I hope nothing ever happens to you cause other's are waiting to sentence you, before they know the truth . but who care's and why should they, YOU DON"T if your so willing to judge and condem just because she was with other's . It's people like you who are the killer's of the innocence. Remember everyone is innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty. so stop trying to be the judge and jurer, and for pete's sake stop being a sadist!!!! going to pray for you honey you need it
Know more

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Apr 26, 2007
Everyone should know that this young lady is no lady, she knew what she was doing and shows no remorse. She made a myriad of poor choices prior to this happening, and harbored the shooter for days afterward. Although she was not found guilty of murder, she was certainly a heartless party to it. As the Asst. DA said during court, "when you run with sharks, you start acting like a shark", and this 14 year old was exactly that.
Not the Judge wrote:
This girl was with the other's, but what makes you think she should be sentenced for something she may not have done. maybe she did try to stop the other's and couldn't, maybe she was scared that if she did try to stop them , they would cause her bodily harm. How can you jump to conclusion's that you really know nothing about ? unless of course you may have been at the scene yourself !!! hmmm something to think about isn't it ? gosh I hope nothing ever happens to you cause other's are waiting to sentence you, before they know the truth . but who care's and why should they, YOU DON"T if your so willing to judge and condem just because she was with other's . It's people like you who are the killer's of the innocence. Remember everyone is innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty. so stop trying to be the judge and jurer, and for pete's sake stop being a sadist!!!! going to pray for you honey you need it
DLP

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2007
Delk road is fast becoming the "Fulton Industrial" and "Stewart Ave" /oops aka Metropolitian Dr of Cobb County! Ride thru there after dark and somedays before and it is a scary site. I do not go on Delk......
neither should you :(
Not the judge

AOL

#6 Apr 27, 2007
To know more!!, You say she is no Lady, well you are right She is only a child 14 years old !!!! yes she got mixed up in something that now will effect her for the rest of her life. no doubt, but please stop and think about what it was like to be 14 years old, and you may have possibly tried to stand up for your friends as well, It was wrong, but what kind of upbringing did this child have ? was anyone in her life a positive figure ? at 14 years old where were the parents ? should they be held responsible for her actions ? remember this is a minor we are dicussing, not a adult. Did you ever as a 14 yr. old ever do anything that you should not have done ? ever ? even though it was not as bad as this ? This child needs help in a positive way, she is young and has learned a very big lesson, But she should not be tried as an ADULT, she can learn from this horrible mistake, but she really needs help and someone to CARE and maybe LOVE in her life , that she just may never gotten at home, Get her help !!!! It's not to late to SAVE this young life, what if this was your child ? wouldn't you want to get her the help she needs or just tell them to lock her away or give her the death penalty ? No please look at the whole picture and upbringing before you condem this lost soul to death. Even the Lord had mercy and forgiveness, and maybe we ALL should read the bible more often and not put ourselve's in the God position.
MAD HATER

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2007
Not the judge wrote:
To know more!!, You say she is no Lady, well you are right She is only a child 14 years old !!!! yes she got mixed up in something that now will effect her for the rest of her life. no doubt, but please stop and think about what it was like to be 14 years old, and you may have possibly tried to stand up for your friends as well, It was wrong, but what kind of upbringing did this child have ? was anyone in her life a positive figure ? at 14 years old where were the parents ? should they be held responsible for her actions ? remember this is a minor we are dicussing, not a adult. Did you ever as a 14 yr. old ever do anything that you should not have done ? ever ? even though it was not as bad as this ? This child needs help in a positive way, she is young and has learned a very big lesson, But she should not be tried as an ADULT, she can learn from this horrible mistake, but she really needs help and someone to CARE and maybe LOVE in her life , that she just may never gotten at home, Get her help !!!! It's not to late to SAVE this young life, what if this was your child ? wouldn't you want to get her the help she needs or just tell them to lock her away or give her the death penalty ? No please look at the whole picture and upbringing before you condem this lost soul to death. Even the Lord had mercy and forgiveness, and maybe we ALL should read the bible more often and not put ourselve's in the God position.
This so called CHILD will kill you as much as look at you...In your naive world do you not think that the gangs actually have 12, 13, 14 year old kids killing and robbing?

How about you take the thugs and let them live at your house so that the rest of us tax payers do not have to carry that burden...THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!
Leaning frm the middle

Suwanee, GA

#8 Aug 1, 2007
well my opinion on this situation is that "NOT the judge" is right to a certain extent. No. no one knows what kind of life this little girl has had and NO no one knows what her parents are like and if she's received the kind of love that she needs and yes that may factor into this equation but i also believe that she knew when something didn't feel right she knew right from wrong she knew that the situation she was in was WRONG now whether or not she tried to say anything about it? NO ONE KNOWS. but there were events leading up to this point that she knew didn't feel right and she should've said something. now lives are gone never to come back again i mean im sure at one point in time she's taddles on someone one maybe at school or a relative now how come she didn't have same courage to taddle now? Then again i wasn't there in the situation so i have no idea how she was feeling or what was going on. and i don't think she should be tried as an adult and senteneced to die? I think she's needs some serious counseling to figure out why she couldn't tell the seriousness of the situation and why she didn't say anything which cost someone their life. also believet\ that she needs to know what has happened and what she was involved in. This situation is causing her to have to grow up fast like in a matter of days and she needs to know what she's had a hand in.
her sister

Mableton, GA

#9 Nov 23, 2009
you know nothing about what was really going on so before you judge get the facts and that goes for anyone who has something to say about the situation. things happen and slthough a man lost his life it was never MY SISTERS will to do anybody bodily harm. she was not in the store she didnt shoot the gun and til this very day apololgizes for surrounding herself with people she didnt know that well. seeing how evil and cruel ppl like you can be makes me want to retaliate but it wouldnt do me any good just know to judge is a sin so if you are a sinner then you are no better than anyone iinvolved in the crime that tooj PlACE. SO DO ME A FAVOR AND WATCH YOUR MOUTHS IT'LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER KNOWING YOU'LL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN FOR NOT SINNING.!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Schools Top Administrators Raises 21 hr anexception 47
Why is America the greatest country? (Dec '08) Mon Liveitorleaveit 6
black and white Mon Elmer 5
Defend our Flag Sun GA_unite 3
Chattahooche Music Festival that wasn't on the ... Aug 1 anthill 4
News Footage shows moment black boy's birthday party... Jul 30 Concerned 5
braswell country palace Jul 30 Pot 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages