Lia Sophia Jewelry - Lifetime Replace...

Lia Sophia Jewelry - Lifetime Replacement

Posted in the Powder Springs Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Jessica Chambers

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2006
Lia Sophia Jewelry - Buy or Sell online- Lifetime Replacement

Just to give you a little back round on the company, it was founded over 34 years ago by Victor Kiam, who was internationally known for his incredible success with Lady Remington Shavers. He then decided to begin a jewelry direct sales company named Lady Remington Jewelry. Victor's son, Tory, took over the jewelry business when his father died and renamed it lia sophia after his 2 little girls. The company has since made tremendous growth.

Now, to give you some information about the advisor opportunity. As an advisor with lia sophia jewelry, you will enjoy:

· 30% commission paid weekly via paycheck or direct deposit
· 40% commission as a manager (3 recruits is all it takes)
· 10% commission on retail sales of your recruits when you become manager
· personal discounts of 77% on your jewelry samples
· one of the highest show averages in the industry – over $700
· on-going training and support – including a state of the art E-learning center
· monthly, quarterly and annual rewards and contests
· fabulous prizes and dream vacations
· an incredible hostess program and customer save plan
· PLUS, no inventory, no deliveries, no territories, no quotas and no returns

We have a fabulous new trip that can be earned this year to Orlando, Florida at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress for a 5 – night stay. You can earn a trip for one or two with buy – in options for your children. The contest period started January 2006 and ends December 2006. Details on how to earn the trip can be discussed later.

I will be there to help you every step of the way. I do one on one consultations via phone calls to help you achieve your goals and dreams, as well as, frequent e-mails to keep you up to date and informed. I have a yahoo message group for my team that offers tons of files, forms, flyers and business links to help you with your new business. We also have weekly chats to discuss new ideas and offer encouragement and praise. So come on, what do you have to lose, it costs $99 plus $3.80 s/h and your states sales tax for your starter kit that includes 12 pieces of jewelry (valued at over $400) plus a training manual and all the business supplies you need to get you started. I will even reimburse you your $99 investment when you have 6 shows in 30 days OR I will refund you $50 when you have 4 shows in 30 days. Please call or e-mail me with any questions regarding this wonderful opportunity! I look forward to working with you in the future. If you would like to join right away go to www.liasophia.com/jessicac click join my team !!

Thanks Jessica Chambers
www.liasophia.com/jessicac
Yngri E Gonzalez

Kihei, HI

#2 Feb 16, 2007
DONT TRUST LIA SOPHIA! I've been dealing with this "reputable" company for over a year and their customer service is atrocious! My jewelry party hostess disappeared (changed her email, disconnected her phone) and never sent me the receipts for my family and friends, which makes it impossible to return anything. Furthermore they have NEVER replied to any of my emails, except for a false claim that their customer service head would call me at the end of their business day.... that was this summer '06.... its winter '07.

USE SOMEONE ELSE.... THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE with their clients!
Avid Lia Sophia User

Canton, GA

#3 Apr 25, 2007
Yngri E Gonzalez wrote:
DONT TRUST LIA SOPHIA! I've been dealing with this "reputable" company for over a year and their customer service is atrocious! My jewelry party hostess disappeared (changed her email, disconnected her phone) and never sent me the receipts for my family and friends, which makes it impossible to return anything. Furthermore they have NEVER replied to any of my emails, except for a false claim that their customer service head would call me at the end of their business day.... that was this summer '06.... its winter '07.
USE SOMEONE ELSE.... THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE with their clients!
Doesn't sound like the problem was Lia Sophia... Sounds like the problem was your hostess that just disappeared (By the way the hostess is in NO way connected to LIA SOPHIA). Maybe you should direct your anger toward the proper parties involved. I have been purchasing jewelry from this company for several years and have NEVER NEVER had any problems! I reccommend this company to EVERYONE I meet!
peggy ramsen

Central Islip, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2007
lia sophia customer satisfaction is our no. 1 priority is false!!!!! I was issued a credit for returned merchandise and the company is refusing to allow me to purchase items at the buy 2 get 1 half. I canonly use credit for full price items. This is not stated at all anywhere in their policy or on my credit slips.. I am getting the complete runaround with customer service refusing to help. Never will i purchase from this company. My next party is now cancelled along with 4 others that friends booked
tracy

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 Jun 21, 2007
I'm sorry that you are confused by their return policy. I've never had any troubles with returns. They always give me my full priced items for full price and my half price for half. I get whatever I paid back. Yes I do have to use that total on a full priced item but who cares. I'm able to return the pieces for whatever reason, and get new ones. Can't do that anywhere else.
peggy ramsen wrote:
lia sophia customer satisfaction is our no. 1 priority is false!!!!! I was issued a credit for returned merchandise and the company is refusing to allow me to purchase items at the buy 2 get 1 half. I canonly use credit for full price items. This is not stated at all anywhere in their policy or on my credit slips.. I am getting the complete runaround with customer service refusing to help. Never will i purchase from this company. My next party is now cancelled along with 4 others that friends booked
ohcal

Redlands, CA

#6 Sep 11, 2007
I'M ONE UNHAPPY CUSTOMER...After waiting 8 weeks for an item I purchased for a Christmas gift,it came in with a small stone missing. I contacted company by phone - due to their overwhelming response from customers, they could not take any calls at this time (DEC 06), so I contacted them by e-mail - no response...Now, a second item I purchased back in November 06 - Birchwood earrings (purchased with matching necklace)- broke. I originally paid $23.00. I tried exchange through their "wonderful lifetime replacement guarantee" - wouldn't you know, this item is discontinued! So, if I choose a comparable pair, which are 26.00 I have to pay Handling fee $5.00,$3.00 difference in price, Shipping back to company, approx.$4.50, and here's the thing that really irks me...in small print, if the item I purchase is more than the original item, I need to add $3.80 shipping!!!!!!! Let's see, for their wonderful LIFETIME GUARANTEE my replacement earrings are now going to cost me an additional $16.30! NO THANKS LIA SOPHIA - your guarantee STINKS!
Debbie

New York, NY

#7 Sep 25, 2007
I wholeheartedly agree with all compliants listed. The quality of their jewelry is not that great. I hosted 2 parties and am very sorry I got my friends involved with this company. One lady wrote her rep. disappeared- was she not representing the Lia Sophia company how in the world is she supposed to track down her representative if she disappeared? This is Lia Sophia's business they should help the hostess with her problems since her rep went AWOL. Who else is supposed to help her? I too have written customer service in Aug and I have yet to receive a response. I did receive an automatic reply that I will hear within 2 days. Did not happen. I would buy jewelry anywhere but with Lia Sophia. You have been warned!
Cheri Willis

Newport, MI

#8 Oct 3, 2007
I, on the other hand, had a fantastic experience with lia sophia. One of my hostesses "disappeared" also. After contacting the company they actually took my word for it and replaced every single item that I told them was missing. They also issued all (14) customers on the show an additional $50 gift certificate to apologize. The hostess had a show then moved and never gave out the jewelry!!!
Eileen

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Oct 30, 2007
I am so disappointed with the Lia Sophia product. I attended a party two months ago and ordered over $200 in jewelry including one piece that I gave to someone for a gift. It all turned a dull, dark gray color after only wearing it a couple of times, including the gift. How embarassing! In having conversations with my friend who hosted the party, I discovered that everyone is having problems with their jewelry that attended her party. My friend bought a gold link bracelet and the gold peeled off after the first time she wore it. I think the jewelry is crap! We’re in the process of trying to see if they will stand by the junk and give us back our money. We’ll see what happens; I hope they handle it properly.
peedoff

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Nov 7, 2007
Avid Lia Sophia User wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't sound like the problem was Lia Sophia... Sounds like the problem was your hostess that just disappeared (By the way the hostess is in NO way connected to LIA SOPHIA). Maybe you should direct your anger toward the proper parties involved. I have been purchasing jewelry from this company for several years and have NEVER NEVER had any problems! I reccommend this company to EVERYONE I meet!
Oh it was def Lia Sophia....I am having the same problem...have not recd jewelry or any communication since the party in August!!! The dealer was so enthuiastist and so sweet.....now cannot find her...she wont answer calls or emails and my 80.00 is down the drain...by the way were there any other bookings at the party that you referred to...because there wasnt any at this one...maybe thats the problem. No repeat contact.
Rochester NY I agree

Spencerport, NY

#11 Nov 20, 2007
I really have to agree with the responses. The jewelry is junk, I can buy junk at local discount stores. I attended 1 party bought nothing and heard nothing but complaints of those who did buy stuff. I feel bad for those who got taken. It stinks, It is sounds too good to be tue, well then it is...
Beware

Arnold, MO

#12 Dec 9, 2007
I agree. Lia Sophia is extremely poor customer service at their headquarters. People sign up you up, get the profits from your starter party. When you ask them to many questions, they do not have the time to train you properly. Then tell you they have not made any money off of you, which is a lie because they get the commisson from YOUR starter show. Then, every time you call Lia Sophia's Coporate Customer Service line, you get told one thing, go back to your "mentor" and are told that is not the case, and they have never had any problems with getting incorrect answers from the Coporate Office of Lia Sophia.
Not to everyone dealing with Lisa Sophia, everytime you talk to anyone at Corporate office, get their name, time you called, questions, document everything because when you call the Customer Service Manager to place a complaint, they will ask you who you spoke with, and if you can not tell them, then there is nothing they can do. The Customer Service for New Recruits manager told me this directly, document every call you make to Customer Service at Lia Sophia. Chances are they will tell you one thing, you will go back to the person who recruited you and chances are you will be told just the opposite.

Beware. Never forget to call the BBB to place a complaint as well.
Advisor in Wisconsin

Two Rivers, WI

#13 Dec 21, 2007
I'm so sorry you ladies are having so many problems. It sounds like the advisors in your areas are not doing their jobs. I personally make sure that my customers and hostesses are completely aware of the exchange/return policy and I am there to help if they have a problem We did have some issues last year when they were switching departments over, but everything is resolved now. I guess every growing company runs into problems now and then.
I know that if they find that certain manufactureres are not meeting their quality standards, they will stop working with them. Remember, this is fashion jewelry and should not be worn while you are using harse chemicals or constantly, in the shower etc...
Although if you do have a problem, they will replace the item or issue you a credit. I have NEVER seen a guarantee like lia sophia has, it sounds like you ladies were not properly informed about the company and I feel bad that some advisors give us a bad reputation.
Also, our Hostess Program and our monthly specials (where your HIGHEST priced items are the 1/2 off ones) is the BEST out there!
If you have a question or problem, once it is explained properly, I'm sure you would understand why it's that way.
I sincerely hope that some of you will give lia sophia another chance and work with an advisor who knows what she is doing. I am a manager and I have never had an unhappy customer, hostess or team member in the 2 years I have been doing this. I can't say we have never had any issues or problems, but what company doesn't. But, when lia sophia sees that there is a problem, they are willing to progress and make changes, I'm so happy with the changes and improvements they have made in the past couple of years.
I personally work with each of my team mates and train them properly and make sure that I am there for them whenever they encounter a question or problem. It's so sad to know that there are managers out there who treat their teams so poorly!
I would be happy to answer any questions about our product, policy or any other questions you may have.
In Wisconsin, we have the most advisors of any state and I think that is why things go a little smoother here, more people are familiar with our product and the advisors keep and eye on each other to be sure everyone (hostesses, customers, other advisors) are being treated fairly. I hope this will start to happen in other states as the number of advisors increases.
Just remember, this is just fashion jewelry and not rocket science!

Thanks for reading, please let me know if you have questions!
Advisor in Wisconsin

Two Rivers, WI

#14 Dec 21, 2007
Oh, By the way... I forgot to include some contact info in case you would like to contact me. Why don't you just email me at: [email protected]

I would be more than happy to answer ANY questions you have and if you have unresolved issues, I will do my best to iron things out. I have experience dealing with the company, so I will be able to get it done correctly and speedily.
Take care,
Dena
Advisor in Wisconsin

Two Rivers, WI

#15 Dec 21, 2007
I can't believe that there are advisors out there that do that, I wouldn't dream of treating my team members that way!! I'm so sorry for your horrible experience!! Please contact me with the names of advisors who aren't doing their jobs and I will personally take care of making sure the company is aware of their practices! email me at: [email protected]
Your HELPFUL advisor,
Dena
Beware wrote:
I agree. Lia Sophia is extremely poor customer service at their headquarters. People sign up you up, get the profits from your starter party. When you ask them to many questions, they do not have the time to train you properly. Then tell you they have not made any money off of you, which is a lie because they get the commisson from YOUR starter show. Then, every time you call Lia Sophia's Coporate Customer Service line, you get told one thing, go back to your "mentor" and are told that is not the case, and they have never had any problems with getting incorrect answers from the Coporate Office of Lia Sophia.
Not to everyone dealing with Lisa Sophia, everytime you talk to anyone at Corporate office, get their name, time you called, questions, document everything because when you call the Customer Service Manager to place a complaint, they will ask you who you spoke with, and if you can not tell them, then there is nothing they can do. The Customer Service for New Recruits manager told me this directly, document every call you make to Customer Service at Lia Sophia. Chances are they will tell you one thing, you will go back to the person who recruited you and chances are you will be told just the opposite.
Beware. Never forget to call the BBB to place a complaint as well.
angry auntie

Traverse City, MI

#16 Jan 3, 2008
I purchased a necklace several months ago and put it away for christmas. I gave the necklace to my niece, she put it on and about a half hour later it literally fell apart on her neck. I cannot get a refund (because there are no refunds after 45 days) so now i have to pay more money on top of the ridiculous amount i paid already to have anoter piece of junk sent to me. I could have gotten a better quality piece of jewelry out of the gumball machine. I will never purchase a piece of lia sophia jewelry again. If you are going to charge outrageous amounts of money for junk, you should stand behind it!!!!!
Eileen

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jan 4, 2008
angry auntie wrote:
I purchased a necklace several months ago and put it away for christmas. I gave the necklace to my niece, she put it on and about a half hour later it literally fell apart on her neck. I cannot get a refund (because there are no refunds after 45 days) so now i have to pay more money on top of the ridiculous amount i paid already to have anoter piece of junk sent to me. I could have gotten a better quality piece of jewelry out of the gumball machine. I will never purchase a piece of lia sophia jewelry again. If you are going to charge outrageous amounts of money for junk, you should stand behind it!!!!!
I agree! The jewelry is JUNK! I bought over $200 in jewelry and it all turned almost black after only wearing it a couple of times. No money back; they just want to give a credit. Why the hell would I want more junk??!?@?!?@? Not only that, now they want $5.00 for every piece I sent back to them. So now every time they replace my "junk" with another pile of "junk" I have to pay $5.00 per piece. So it will cost me about $25.00 every time I have to exchange the junk that keeps turning black or breaking. The WORST Customer Service Department EVER!!!! My stuff is on it's way to "quality control" so they can tell me how many time I wore the jewelry. Again, RIDICULOUS!!!! Just give people their money back! We don't want any more JUNK!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Customer

Redford, MI

#18 Jan 10, 2008
"it all turned almost black after only wearing it a couple of times" Really? I have been buying jewelry for several years and have not had a problem. The jewelry is of good quality and my advisors have been very professional.
New LS Advisor

Oak Lawn, IL

#19 Jan 10, 2008
I signed with Lia Sophia because of the great experience I have had as a customer. The jewelry has been such great quality and never turned color on me. Usually when jewelry tarnishes or changes color it is because of your body chemistry.
Worried

Orlando, FL

#20 Jan 11, 2008
I paid a ton for a kiam collection set of earrings, and now one is missing - i am almost sure it went through the vacuum. Has anyone had any luck with getting a replacement for a lost earring? If it is truly UNconditional, I will be extremely impressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powder Springs historic district is HAUNTED. 13 hr BLendIN Georgia 1
Barber shop Fri Charles 2
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Fri Simpson 32
mugshots and crime (Sep '11) Sep 22 Tolerman 8
H Clinton Demands USA take 65,000 Muslim Refugees Sep 22 Tolean 2
kingswood subdivision (Feb '14) Sep 22 Tolean 13
David McDade Sep 21 Kyle P 3

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance