Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4465 Mar 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>How RUDE!!! OMG. I'm apalled.
Oh, shut up. rotfl ( Uh-oh! Glorya is going to GET ME.)
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4466 Mar 5, 2013
observing nowheresville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my how they do take themselves sooooo seriously……… too much….. LMGDAOx2
I have to say it's better than somebody posting someone's name as a topic.

Location hidden

#4467 Mar 5, 2013
glorya wrote:
Now get off my a$$, cause I got on your a$$. And have a great evening. Goodnight. Will have my assistant to check for more scolding posts and he will reply promptly, first thing sometime tomorrow.:D
But OMTE thinks you have such a NICE a$$. lol

Location hidden

#4468 Mar 5, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Loved a quote from Mary Matalin when talking about Democrat scare tactics and the sequester, their "sky is falling" pronouncements are "predicated on the presumptive ignorance of the american people." So very sad and so very true, just look at the election results.
No truer words have ever been spoken.+1
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#4469 Mar 5, 2013
Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>Great post. I think Condi Rice would make a fantastic President.
Yep, Rice and President Cheney .. er ... Bush sure were absolutely right about invading Iraq, the biggest debacle in American history since Vietnam.

She assured us we'd be greeted at liberators and loved by the people - Instead we had thousands of dead American troops;

She said we'd won't cost a dime, the people there will pay all our expenses from oil sales- Instead we are looking at over a $2,000,000,000,000.00 cost to taxpayers;

She claimed we had to attack and invade and occupy and rebuild Iraq because next Tuesday they'll be sending nuclear warheads toward Des Moines from Baghdad - Instead Iraq couldn't even maintain its obsolete tanks, let alone design and construct nuclear missiles.

Isn't it amazing that no matter how wrong these folks have been - over and over and over again - somehow they maintain their status as "credible".

At least Gen. Powell has had the decency to admit he was wrong and misled by Bush and his merry band of gangsters.

Location hidden

#4470 Mar 5, 2013
observing nowheresville wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my how they do take themselves sooooo seriously……… too much….. LMGDAOx2
I, for one, do not take ANY of this seriously. It's pure entertainment for me. There seems to be only a couple on here who TRULY take it seriously.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4471 Mar 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No truer words have ever been spoken.+1
That's a joke right? You're being funny aren't you?
observing nowheresville

United States

#4473 Mar 5, 2013
LMGDAOx3

Location hidden

#4474 Mar 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I am most of the time too. I never said I wasn't. Your friend aggie attacked a poster yesterday and backed it up tonight by saying he was a waste of time. I was only feeding off of her negative energy. You know I'm a lib. What can I say. HaHa.
The thing is, Aggie posts fact after fact and it's either ignored or blown off. She rarely, if ever, posts screwy stuff like I do.(I gave up.) So, she just didn't see the reason to keep posting to someone who didn't want to hear what she was saying. She NEVER walks away from a worthy opponent.

lol YOU were feeding off her negative energy??? Do you libs EVER stop passing the blame.:)

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#4475 Mar 5, 2013
glorya wrote:
Now get off my a$$, cause I got on your a$$. And have a great evening. Goodnight. Will have my assistant to check for more scolding posts and he will reply promptly, first thing sometime tomorrow.:D
Oh dear, What are we to do now? Glorya has formed something beyond the thought police. I guess it will be called "The Glorya's Topix Forum Police". If we are bad we will be punished by having to read one of her 20,000 word post on being a better person that she approves of.

Location hidden

#4476 Mar 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's a joke right? You're being funny aren't you?
No. Just think about it. Give it some serious thought. Give it the 'ole OMTE concentration. It makes perfectly good sense.
uninformed opinion

Opelika, AL

#4477 Mar 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Rice and President Cheney .. er ... Bush sure were absolutely right about invading Iraq, the biggest debacle in American history since Vietnam.
She assured us we'd be greeted at liberators and loved by the people - Instead we had thousands of dead American troops;
She said we'd won't cost a dime, the people there will pay all our expenses from oil sales- Instead we are looking at over a $2,000,000,000,000.00 cost to taxpayers;
She claimed we had to attack and invade and occupy and rebuild Iraq because next Tuesday they'll be sending nuclear warheads toward Des Moines from Baghdad - Instead Iraq couldn't even maintain its obsolete tanks, let alone design and construct nuclear missiles.
Isn't it amazing that no matter how wrong these folks have been - over and over and over again - somehow they maintain their status as "credible".
At least Gen. Powell has had the decency to admit he was wrong and misled by Bush and his merry band of gangsters.
u aren't really that dumbo r u?
Anonymous

Covington, GA

#4478 Mar 5, 2013
I'm scarred too. Dont let me get under your skin, Synergy.
You're good at giving back as good as you get and that keeps it funny and interesting. Take that as a compliment. Aggie, too. Hope to meet up again soon.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4479 Mar 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Just think about it. Give it some serious thought. Give it the 'ole OMTE concentration. It makes perfectly good sense.
I'm a little loopy right now maybe tmrw. hehe.
Anonymous

Covington, GA

#4480 Mar 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, What are we to do now? Glorya has formed something beyond the thought police. I guess it will be called "The Glorya's Topix Forum Police". If we are bad we will be punished by having to read one of her 20,000 word post on being a better person that she approves of.
No Dave, make me laugh and you won't he punished. I'm not the topix police lady. The preaching may come out from time to time. But, set me straight. I've fallen and trying to get up. I've never claimed to be perfect. Far from it.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4481 Mar 5, 2013
Ya'll suck. At least Raven would argue with me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4482 Mar 5, 2013
Hey, Synergy, appreciate the back up.
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#4483 Mar 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Ya'll suck. At least Raven would argue with me.
speaking of the birdman,what happened to our finefeathered friend?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4484 Mar 5, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of the birdman,what happened to our finefeathered friend?
One of these dam LIBS got him kicked off for putting that f**kbuddy website link up on one of his posts.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4485 Mar 5, 2013
Either that or the illuminati came got his a$$. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Douglas County Sheriff Rounding Up Sex Offender... 2 hr Intheknow 2
Trick-or-Treat is when exactly? 2 hr Common Sense 5
Clint Payne - PsychoTherapist (Nov '09) 13 hr Dianne C 142
Need Replacement Windows (Jan '13) 18 hr Wally West 7
Kaci Hickox Nurse in Maine 20 hr Listening to science 2
Lee's Discount Tanning (Apr '12) Thu raymond 21
What is WRONG with Technology in Douglas Co Sch... Wed TeachersRock 6

Powder Springs News Video

Powder Springs Dating
Find my Match