Danielle Gardner social worker

Danielle Gardner social worker

Posted in the Powder Springs Forum

Concerned parent

Newnan, GA

#1 May 2, 2013
This lady has no concern for the children. It's all about her personal beliefs. She has no business being a social worker. Maybe she should do some refresher coarses to learn ethics and Georgia codes before taking a parent to court
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#2 May 2, 2013
You would expect a social worker to know how to protect clients from intentional and deliberate harm. A social worker who sees gaps in service delivery and doesn't step in and do everything for clients, so they can access basic rights, and doesn't work to fill those gaps, probably has no business being a social worker. Social workers often go to great personal sacrifice to advocate for clients rights.
sammy

Douglasville, GA

#3 May 3, 2013
Mrs. Gardner is a professional. If you had to go to court then you deserved it. Do your school a big favor and put your kid on homeschool!
Social Workers Friend

Douglasville, GA

#5 May 3, 2013
Concerned parent wrote:
This lady has no concern for the children. It's all about her personal beliefs. She has no business being a social worker. Maybe she should do some refresher coarses to learn ethics and Georgia codes before taking a parent to court
Perhaps you should have refreshed yourself on raising a child prior to having one. Then, maybe you would not have to be in court. If she took you to court, I am sure that you MORE than deserved it. You probably did not get any punishment for your failure to parent and you think that makes it OK. Just because the court does not have the courage to enforce the law, does not make your negligence any less real. How about you stand up and give everyone your name since you named the Social Worker. That won't happen because I am sure you are just another pathetic human who probably had the child out of wedlock, fails to make sure the child is taken care of, goes to school, etc. and then blames everyone else when things do not go the way you want. Bottom line, your child is your responsibility. Sadly, many like you do not take any responsibility for yourself or your children. If you did, our community would not need Social Workers.
Real Parent

Douglasville, GA

#7 May 3, 2013
Anyone ever notice how parents become "Concerned Parents" after they or their children get into some type of trouble?
jason

Carrollton, GA

#8 May 4, 2013
yea my baby went to church every sunday and sang in the choir.he was in the store buying some milk when it got robbed. The robber made my son go to the register with him.
social workers friend

Douglasville, GA

#9 May 4, 2013
Concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>Its right.Ok...more http://bit.ly/10vUsho
this makes no sense. are you the coward who called out the social worker by name and won't give your name?
licensetoparent

Cambridge, MA

#10 May 4, 2013
I could not agree more...if you are dealing with a social worker, then what did you do to fail as a parent? Because they don't just go door to door checking on children. However, I will say that some of the stories I have seen on the news about Defacs do tell me that kids are not necessarily better off in their care either. I personally take care of my kids, so I do not know who the woman in question is nor do I ever plan on meeting her. But some people in this world should definitely not be parents as they cannot even take care of themselves.
jason

Carrollton, GA

#11 May 4, 2013
social workers friend wrote:
<quoted text>
this makes no sense. are you the coward who called out the social worker by name and won't give your name?
you must be Mexican or one of them other CANS cause that link is all scribbled up in Spanish.so whats YOUR name? chakita?
licensetoparent

Herndon, VA

#12 May 4, 2013
jason wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be Mexican or one of them other CANS cause that link is all scribbled up in Spanish.so whats YOUR name? chakita?
Yeah I didn't get what Concernedparent posting that was all about either. Nothing but a bunch of illiterate jibberish that has absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BOE member Caldwell cited for passing stopped s... 8 hr DevetrionLilSis 9
Trinity Chapel Church Pastor inappropriate beha... (Dec '08) 9 hr notfeelincobb 157
News Eight women arrested on sex charges (Apr '11) 9 hr notfeelincobb 12
Crossroads Church, Douglasville, GA (Jan '11) 9 hr notfeelincobb 38
New Coroner working 2 full time jobs? Is this... Mar 27 christi 22
300 and 310 Riverside Parkway (Aug '08) Mar 25 Cashmeousside 5
racism in Douglasville.. (Feb '12) Mar 22 ChicknButt 131

Powder Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages