McCain Loses his mind trying to make ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leonard

Washington, DC

#21 Nov 20, 2012
And the GOP/Tea Party wonders why their approval rating is 28% and declining.

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#22 Nov 20, 2012
Synergy wrote:
One could say that the GOP has nothing to lose and the Dems have EVERYTHING to lose. That could explain why more dems attended the meeting.
I have to wonder how you would be feeling right now if you had had a loved one killed in the Benghazi situation. This administration completely failed, but since it's a democrat and specifically Obama, well, that's okay.
Republican witch hunt? Don't make me laugh. You're sweatin' it as well you should be.
Well, genius, I wonder how YOU would feel now if your loved one was one of the THOUSANDS (not merely 4) killed by republiKKKan King George Dubya with his fabricated war and multiple embassy attacks under his watch.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#23 Nov 20, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, genius, I wonder how YOU would feel now if your loved one was one of the THOUSANDS (not merely 4) killed by republiKKKan King George Dubya with his fabricated war and multiple embassy attacks under his watch.
Now don't think I am not saddened by loss of lives in various terrorist attacks against our people. Their families have my full sympathy. I am not actually cold hearted. I do not mean to disrespect the dead or their families. But you guys going back to Bush and just overlooking the irresponsibility that is going on now is ridiculous. You miss the whole point of people not doing their job to protect others. What was is just that. This is now and should not be placed in with was.
I have just read all the threads on this op. You guys are killing me.
I can't tell if some of you are serious or just putting me on.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24 Nov 21, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for FINALLY acknowledging my intellectual standing, i.e. genius. It's about time.

In regard to the rest of your post: I don't recall the deaths nor the reasons for the war on terror being hidden from the citizens of the U.S. in order to garner protection for someone running for reelection.
The brave soldier's families are sick with grief, I am sure, however, they were SOLDIERS and a war was going on. It certainly doesn't ease the pain they are feeling, but you are making an unequal comparison because you are a very twisted person. You are filled to the brim with hatred; more so than anyone I have never met. The people who have to deal with you on a daily basis must dispise the time they have to be around you.

Go ahead and call me names. That, apparently, is ALL you are capable of doing. It shows just how LOW intellectually you are. Go ahead. Keep proving me right.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#25 Nov 21, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for FINALLY acknowledging my intellectual standing, i.e. genius. It's about time.
In regard to the rest of your post: I don't recall the deaths nor the reasons for the war on terror being hidden from the citizens of the U.S. in order to garner protection for someone running for reelection.
The brave soldier's families are sick with grief, I am sure, however, they were SOLDIERS and a war was going on. It certainly doesn't ease the pain they are feeling, but you are making an unequal comparison because you are a very twisted person. You are filled to the brim with hatred; more so than anyone I have never met. The people who have to deal with you on a daily basis must dispise the time they have to be around you.
Go ahead and call me names. That, apparently, is ALL you are capable of doing. It shows just how LOW intellectually you are. Go ahead. Keep proving me right.
Many of these posters have the lowest IQ of any people that I have ever run into.
They want to always compare something that happened in Bush's days. How simple minded. They totally overlook the fact that every other countries embassy had closed and moved it's people out of there. Even the Red Cross left. They ignore that there had been several bombings and threats made on our embassy but our people still remained there with no Marine protection. They ignore the fact that the U.S. Ambassador was begging for more protection but Hillary didn't send any. They ignore the fact that when the embassy was under attack high ranking personal and maybe even the White House watched the 7 hour battle live from drones. They ignore the fact that the CIA and Seal operatives were in communication with their peers and expected help to arrive to save them from being murdered. The Seals had even took laser guidance and pinpointed the terrorist mortar positions so they they could be destroyed by U.S. drones or aircraft. That of course never happened.
These same people ignore the fact that our brave Americans fought bravely for 7 hours expecting some help but got nothing but a few meaningless words from our President and the Secretary of State at their funeral.
Now even worse the Republicans are trying to find out who told Susan Rice what to say on those Sunday Morning TV shows.
What is important is to find out who left those people there in that embassy to start with. At the very least why weren't they put in a more secure location with Marines guarding them? Why wasn't the letters from our murdered Ambassador begging for security ever answered with more security? Why did the Obama Administration lie about the whole thing blaming a film that nobody saw? Probably because it would make Hillary Clinton look like an incompetent and irresponsible over paid boob. Who put that person in that position? Your President. Why didn't the President give orders to send help? Just another unanswered question that wouldn't look good at election time.
Goldwater

Decatur, GA

#26 Nov 21, 2012
Why Benghazi after everything else. Security for the so called consulate structure was in the hands of the CIA. The Israeli counter intelligence report said the Benghazi building was a covert CIA center point of night time raids on threat groups.

The CIA is always going to cover their tracks and change information
Goldwater

Decatur, GA

#27 Nov 21, 2012
Big Dave, I appreciate your appreciation of the flag and our Brave Americans, but National Security issues hide behind more than you and I will ever know.

The CIA was fully involved with Benghazi and the so called consulate building. I can see them using the State Department as a cover. They controlled the security issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Douglasville a nice town (Jun '12) Mon taxpayer 112 105
Sleeping Naked (Apr '16) May 18 ChicknButt 22
Laid May 17 Dude50 1
Time to Hitch Up the Trailor and Move Out (Nov '16) May 14 Jason 4
Gay Meet Up (May '15) May 9 Treece_trevor 7
Douglas Coumty School System Budget May 9 Concerned 13
Jay’s dispen-sary. A d d y s IRs n XR etc May 9 Vilo jay 1

Powder Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages