McCain Loses his mind trying to make ...

McCain Loses his mind trying to make Benghazi into something

Posted in the Powder Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hogwash

Decatur, GA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
GOP people are trying SO hard to turn Benghazi into
something they can hang Obama for.

However - they couldn't be bothered to show up for a
top-secret hearing on that very subject. McCain refuses
to answer the obvious question.

You really should read this article about our Republican leadership. Only 3 of 8 Republicans could bother to show up to the Benghazi briefing.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/...

Those guys need to get busy running the country rather than trying to put Obama's head on a spike. These Republican witch-hunts getting ridiculous.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2012
One could say that the GOP has nothing to lose and the Dems have EVERYTHING to lose. That could explain why more dems attended the meeting.

I have to wonder how you would be feeling right now if you had had a loved one killed in the Benghazi situation. This administration completely failed, but since it's a democrat and specifically Obama, well, that's okay.

Republican witch hunt? Don't make me laugh. You're sweatin' it as well you should be.
Hogwash

Decatur, GA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Come on..

Some people attacked us. They killed our ambassador. We should be very pissed at those people. We are.

Trying to blame it on the White House is just political insanity and completely without class.
Hogwash

Decatur, GA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
However - the point of this threat is McCain. He's trying to make it something, but can't be bothered to show up to the top-secret briefings? Nor can the other Republicans? Pathetic.
Hogwash

Decatur, GA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
*Thread*

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Hogwash wrote:
Come on..
Some people attacked us. They killed our ambassador. We should be very pissed at those people. We are.
Trying to blame it on the White House is just political insanity and completely without class.
How so? According to reports, extra security was requested and denied.
Political insanity???? Seriously? I have to wonder if it had been political insanity and without class if a Republican had been president? Don't EVEN bother. You libs DO love your double standard.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Hogwash wrote:
However - the point of this threat is McCain. He's trying to make it something, but can't be bothered to show up to the top-secret briefings? Nor can the other Republicans? Pathetic.
As I said....reread my post about this. Don't want to retype it.

Basically, it will be swept under the rug. Maybe they finally "got" it. It was swept under the rug until the election; kind of like the Petraeus situation.

Hey! Your guy won. You don't have a thing to worry about. Don't concern yourself with what the republicans are doing.
Common Sense

Douglasville, GA

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Strange behavior on McCains part. It sounds like he's discovering there isn't any cover-up of anything and he doesn't like it.

Oddly enough, it appears as if no one here can be bothered to read an article and actually discuss it.
former republican

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
The audacity of the GOP! What about all the lies and cover-ups under Bush! I lost a loved one. We were attacked here @ home on 9/11 after repeated warnings from intel! Bin Ladens family members were able to fly out of. NT the very same day when all other flights were grounded! They should of been held and questioned!! Then his number one priority was Hussein in Iraq, he is stated saying. Even though he is told they had nothing to do with 9/11!(Look up and read statement). So next thing you know we are in 2 wars! Few years later he tells the american people that Bin Laden is no longer a priority! The reason for the Iraq war was WMD, and that turned out to be false. Bush had a personal agenda with Hussein, and we should of never invaded Iraq! His focus should of been Bin Laden for murdering thousands of Americans. That administration should of been investigated for the Iraq War,etc. Chenney's Co. Made millions also by rebuilding Iraq. McCain was for war everywhere. He told us Iraq was responsible for the anthrax attacks?? The GOP's stance on foreign policies have been very incompetent, to say the very least!
jen

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2012
The GOP is a disgrace!
larry

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
The Republicans must have forgetten about the lies and cover ups of Dubya.
james

United States

#12 Nov 20, 2012
The So called cover up in Lybia/Benghanzi, Anti Obama,, Obama is black, muslim and un-american Faux News.....formerly known as Bush is great, Bush is Good,, WMD, WMD, and we sugar coat Bush Faux News.
james

United States

#13 Nov 20, 2012
I will never vote Republican ever again. The GOP has lost their way. Shame on them.
Dan

United States

#14 Nov 20, 2012
How did Bush's Foreign Policies work for us??????????
Julia

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Its so dam obvious that the GOP has had it out for the President since day one. They've tried every thing to obstruct him, and vowed to make him a 1-term President! Where was this outrage after 9//11 attack right here on American soil? Where was this outrage when thousands of American Troops died in an unnecessary war all in the name of weapons of mass destruction? They are being hypocrites and traitors. I've lost all respect for the GOP and Mr. John McCain.
Cliff

United States

#16 Nov 20, 2012
The Republicans are a hateful, racist bitter old Party, who want to divide instead of unite! They have no shame whatsoever at all. My mother is a shamed of this party and has left the party. They have shown their true colors, that's for sure.
larry

United States

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Have you seen Fox News, all they do is degrade our President and spew hatred every day 24/7. They spread lie after lie, and everything is always a conspiracy. They brain wash the uneducated and use them for their cheerleaders. Technically they are not legal news at all. They are owned by Rupert Murdock and Entertainment News. Murdock himself, admitted in an interview that they do have a tendency to lie for their perosnal and political agenda, but are protected by their 1st amendment.
larry

United States

#18 Nov 20, 2012
The GOP has fallen and can't get back up.
Sam

United States

#19 Nov 20, 2012
Where was the Republicans outrage over the thousands of American Heroes killed in Iraq, and for nothing! Bush did nothing but lie. What about their Rice? She also lied to the American People. Do you know over 1 million people died under Bush. Do you know a how many died at embassies/consulates? How many died here? How many died in Iraq? What a mess we were in. At least Obama is bringing our troops home and finishing the 2 wars that the Bush Camp started.
Anna Lee

United States

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Everyday I get so turned of by the hateful, sore loser RepuKkK's. They have become the party of hateful, racist, illiterate and uneducated old grumpy white men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Harvey Persons as Mayor? (Nov '14) Mon janice 6
Dr. Pritz and his 10.8% Sat Elmer 9
Relecting Persons guarantees another employee e... Aug 29 lol 5
Bill Wininger on tv commercial Aug 29 time to pray 2
The Hoax / exposure Aug 28 The Exposure 5
Free places to eat for your birthday in Douglas... (Sep '10) Aug 28 Elmer 13
Why does Douglasville have 2 Attoneys Aug 27 Curious 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages