First Prev
of 23
Next Last
CONSERVATIVE

Cleveland, GA

#485 Dec 15, 2010
Born in the USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I have copies of all my grandparents (both sides) papers as they entered the United States through Ellis Island legally as well as pictures of the ships that brought them here. They all learned English, worked hard, paid taxes, never received public assistance, never flooded a hospital's emergency room expecting free care or any of the crap that happens now. Peace
There is not one valid reason why these crimminals can't do the same!

“Be who you are.”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#486 Dec 15, 2010
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bet your a$$ whatever it is they are paid, it's MORE than they were making back home! If it ain't that was a long, dangerous trip for nothing!
Agreed. But even if it wasn't paid as much, I'm sure they are more happy over here, in this environment
CONSERVATIVE

Cleveland, GA

#487 Dec 15, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed. But even if it wasn't paid as much, I'm sure they are more happy over here, in this environment
I'm sure they would. Especially when they are getting free education, healthcare, housing, and food at OUR EXPENSE! Whats not to like!

“Be who you are.”

Location hidden

#488 Dec 15, 2010
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they would. Especially when they are getting free education, healthcare, housing, and food at OUR EXPENSE! Whats not to like!
haha annnnnnd the people over here who have 30 kids, take advantage of housing and healthcare and our government is good though right? Oh, how are they getting free food? I need some of that!
CONSERVATIVE

Cleveland, GA

#489 Dec 15, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> haha annnnnnd the people over here who have 30 kids, take advantage of housing and healthcare and our government is good though right? Oh, how are they getting free food? I need some of that!

You're still missing the "they are illegal" part. Those who live here and live off the rest of us is bad enough, and I don't agree with it, but at least they are CITIZENS! What do you mean how do they get free food? they get subsidies.

“Be who you are.”

Location hidden

#490 Dec 15, 2010
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still missing the "they are illegal" part. Those who live here and live off the rest of us is bad enough, and I don't agree with it, but at least they are CITIZENS! What do you mean how do they get free food? they get subsidies.
OOooohhhh right. At least they are citizens! That makes it better! Thank god! Because another human being that happens to come to the U.S. and isnt a citizen is somehow different and worse!
CONSERVATIVE

Cleveland, GA

#491 Dec 16, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> OOooohhhh right. At least they are citizens! That makes it better! Thank god! Because another human being that happens to come to the U.S. and isnt a citizen is somehow different and worse!
Yet ANOTHER example of liberalism being a mental disorder! They didn't just "happen to come here". They came here ILLEGALLY! They have paid NOTHING into the system, yet they ARE getting FREE healthcare, education, and other social services, AT OUR EXPENSE! So yes that makes them "different and worse". All this and you idiots STILL wonder why we are in a MULTI-TRILLION dollar deficit! If that's not bad enough you morons STILL want to countinue to giving these crimminals MORE! You are allowing these crimminals to STEAL from citizens and LEGAL immigrants resources they and their children need! I suppose since they are here legally that makes them worse? That seems to be the mentality of liberals. Take from those who work to achieve LEGALLY and give it to those who break the law and don't! But your days are numbered! As of November 2, 2010 the removal of your stupidity has begun, and will continue into 2012!

“Be who you are.”

Location hidden

#492 Dec 16, 2010
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ANOTHER example of liberalism being a mental disorder! They didn't just "happen to come here". They came here ILLEGALLY! They have paid NOTHING into the system, yet they ARE getting FREE healthcare, education, and other social services, AT OUR EXPENSE! So yes that makes them "different and worse". All this and you idiots STILL wonder why we are in a MULTI-TRILLION dollar deficit! If that's not bad enough you morons STILL want to countinue to giving these crimminals MORE! You are allowing these crimminals to STEAL from citizens and LEGAL immigrants resources they and their children need! I suppose since they are here legally that makes them worse? That seems to be the mentality of liberals. Take from those who work to achieve LEGALLY and give it to those who break the law and don't! But your days are numbered! As of November 2, 2010 the removal of your stupidity has begun, and will continue into 2012!
BWHAHAHAAHAHAHA
CONSERVATIVE

Cleveland, GA

#493 Dec 16, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> BWHAHAHAAHAHAHA
That all you've got?

“Be who you are.”

Location hidden

#494 Dec 16, 2010
CONSERVATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
That all you've got?
nope. I don't care to argue with you. You think that the illegals are ruining it, when there are americans doing the exact same thing. So. This is done. BWHAHAHHAHAHAH
CONSERVATIVE

Cleveland, GA

#496 Dec 17, 2010
germanhalo wrote:
<quoted text> nope. I don't care to argue with you. You think that the illegals are ruining it, when there are americans doing the exact same thing. So. This is done. BWHAHAHHAHAHAH
There's no arguement there. They are BOTH ruining it, for ALL of us. I just believe the illegal mattter could be remedied alot easier and faster than the domestic issue. Stopping the invaders is a matter of closing the border, enforcing EXISTING immigration laws, and deporting the illegals. Whereas the domestic issue is more involved. The biggest problem is OUR gov't, and in particular the democrap party who caters to and enables both of the problems. Until they are stopped the problems will continue. We can agree to disagree.

“Be who you are.”

Location hidden

#497 Dec 20, 2010
i agree with that. But you know that it will NEVER happen. There are just too many flaws with it, and the deporting is just stupid. You deport them, and they will do it once again. The only way, although i don't care to say it, it to put a bullet in their head if they get caught a second time. This whole situation is fucked up. Like i said, i think in this thread, you need to lower the standards of becoming a legalized citizen. Then people will start taking the time to become one and you won't have this problem. But i still think even the legalized hispanics coming over here still ask for lower wages, just because they want a job.
Kpedo

East Wenatchee, WA

#499 Mar 14, 2015
Yo .is just Mexicans who are illigal or people from all over the world hey Canadians,shu Chinese,Korean, salvadorian, Japanese, your great parents and great uncles and ones you are gone which will be your ligal or illigal status

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Betty (Jul '07) Thu Angela 76
Beware! Capital Growth Planning in El Cajon Emp... (Aug '10) May 15 BlakeB 29
EXERCISE: Finding equipment May 13 Getting FIT 2
Review: Revolution Laboratories, LLC (Apr '13) May 12 MWatson 31
News CHP Officers Murdered My Son: Father (Dec '12) May 12 the Ace of Spades 6
Review: El Cajon Mitsubishi San Diego May 7 JamieLe 3
El cajon orphans gang (May '11) Apr 27 skoobster 30
More from around the web

Poway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE