poway cops issue illegal tickets

poway cops issue illegal tickets

Posted in the Poway Forum

goodcitizen9000

United States

#1 May 29, 2006
I saw two poway cops on 5-25-06 on poway road at the apartments that are across from Greiner GMC. If you recieved a ticket that day I have some information for you. The cops were illegally parked on private property. If you were to go look, you will see the red curb along the drive into the apartments, they parked the two motorcycles there at the red curb. Hope this helps anyone out there who may have gotten a ticket by these two idiots. Breaking the law to write tickets to those breaking the law. A real good example.
Judge Dredd

Perris, CA

#2 Jun 2, 2006
Police are allowed to park in the red zone. If you encourge someone to fight thier ticket using this as an excuse to break the law they will lose. The only idiot here is you for calling brave men and women in uniform idiots. Your children must be proud
bettercitizen200 6

San Diego, CA

#3 Jun 6, 2006
Yea, Judge! Thanks for saying that. If goodcitizen9000 wants to be a "good citizen", he/she would encourage people to drive safely, not try to get them out of tickets with WRONG information. Goodcitizen9000 would be surprised to learn that red curbs mean "Emergency Vehicle Parking Only", not "No Parking"...
car theft in Poway

San Diego, CA

#4 Nov 26, 2007
I had my wheels ( 4 of them) stolen in Poway and was witnessed and though there were fingerprints and leads the poway sheriff did not make any effort even just one phone call to see if more info can help.
I was told the theft incidence in POWAY is the same as in other San Diego town. I am mistaken in thinking I am safer in Poway according to the Sheriff dept. All of the sudden I really felt unsafe.
There are fingerprints in my car left by theft but this means nothing... I am very disappointed.
Abusive Deputy Zone

Poland, NY

#5 Feb 8, 2010
My name is just that Poway is an ABUSIVE DEPUTY ZONE. THE BIGGEST CRIME IN POWAY is the robbery the sheriff's commit acting like real law enforcement. They are thugs that steal from the city and incite fear, and abuse. 50% of them belong under the jail. Then again look at Bill Plead the Fifth Gore. Talks of transparency and there is none. When the top law dog pleads the fifth then we are all in trouble. Folks we are in trouble
cesar lucca

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Apr 14, 2011
poway cops are the worst law inforcment ever. Poway should bring in real cops SD PD.
cesar lucca

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Apr 14, 2011
thefts roberys homicide. Poway cops don't do shit...
poway po-po

Ramona, CA

#8 Apr 15, 2011
cesar? aren't you that thug i just arrested for beating his wife?
IH8COPS

El Cajon, CA

#9 Apr 17, 2011
poway po-po wrote:
Why? Did you get an erection when you frisked him?
Did you have to go to 7-11 and rub one out like your
mentor (former) SDPD officer Anthony Arevalos?
Deputy Evan Sobzac

United States

#10 Apr 17, 2011
Got hit with a huge Law Suit in Poway, and the Sheriff's are hiding the findings. All from Poway
Deputies Lack of Trust

United States

#11 Apr 17, 2011
You will find that very few Deputies trust their back ups in POWAY
Cant belive it

San Diego, CA

#12 Jun 17, 2011
Wow I never knew people had the same problem with Poway cops as well. I'm from Rancho Bernardo but I really do not feel safe going into Poway now. I had many things stolen and saw the guy who did this. I also had 4 other witnesses. The poway cop said he would not arrest him, question him or even file a report. He kept trying to make me the bad guy and make me mad because he wanted to throw me down. I wasn't going to be that stupid.
Sgt Leathers Ramona PD

North Tonawanda, NY

#13 Jun 23, 2011
poway po-po wrote:
Wait til the Ramona Cops beat your ass you dumb Redneck!
Sgt Leathers Ramona PD

North Tonawanda, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2011
Cant belive it wrote:
Wow I never knew people had the same problem with Poway cops as well. I'm from Rancho Bernardo but I really do not feel safe going into Poway now. I had many things stolen and saw the guy who did this. I also had 4 other witnesses. The poway cop said he would not arrest him, question him or even file a report. He kept trying to make me the bad guy and make me mad because he wanted to throw me down. I wasn't going to be that stupid.
Was the Cop that harrassed you Named Deputy Karl Miller? Karl Miller did the samething to me Ramona 3 times. I heard he recently got booted out of the Ramona PD for malesting little girls! You are the criminal if you do the right thing and call for help. Karl Miller actually told me over the phone he was going to arrest me for assault just 5 minutes prior to coming over and trying to falsely arrest me for assault. Sorry Karl the little kids saw what you did and you didn't get away with it this time. I guess the rule of thumb in CA is never bother the police unless your a criminal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Poway (Apr '17) Wed Samantha 16
finding prostitute in escondido (Mar '10) Dec 31 Jill 14
Help Support Orange Glen High School Ladies Bas... Dec '17 BeeAquino 1
El cajon orphans gang (May '11) Nov '17 Orphans 52
Ramona RV Park Harbors Registered Sex Offender/... (Aug '09) Nov '17 American Beduin 4
rainbow cult (May '10) Nov '17 Of able 38
Review: Jim's Mobile RV Repair (Jun '15) Oct '17 countrifiedrv 17

Poway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poway Mortgages