Oconto County man charged in wild tur...

Oconto County man charged in wild turkey deaths

There are 2 comments on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Mar 18, 2009, titled Oconto County man charged in wild turkey deaths. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

An Oconto County farmer is charged with three felonies for poisoning wild turkeys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Kris Lueck

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jul 24, 2009
So.... let's see? It is a FELONY to poison wild turkeys, but it's ok to torture, run down and cruelly slaughter deer in the wild using SNOWMOBILES????? Where is the JUSTICE????? I want to make it clear that I agree with punishing the individual who killed the turkeys, I just think the three psychos who killed the DEER should face equally serious charges!!!
Nick

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2009
Why would someone poison wild turkeys What an evil deed. In a country where abortion is okay, I guess this guy will go to prison. What irony. Both are dispicable acts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Hereford Jul 1 ayobangkit 1
News Singer Julius La Rosa, publicly fired on Godfre... May '16 guest 2
ROSP the place of lies May '16 Itstime 1
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Valerie mccoy Mar '16 Curious 1
News Teen In Crivitz School Threat Faces 4 Charges (Feb '10) Dec '15 Nj Schneider 5

Pound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pound Mortgages