Oconto County man charged in wild turkey deaths

Full story: Green Bay Press-Gazette

An Oconto County farmer is charged with three felonies for poisoning wild turkeys.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2009
Kris Lueck

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

So.... let's see? It is a FELONY to poison wild turkeys, but it's ok to torture, run down and cruelly slaughter deer in the wild using SNOWMOBILES????? Where is the JUSTICE????? I want to make it clear that I agree with punishing the individual who killed the turkeys, I just think the three psychos who killed the DEER should face equally serious charges!!!
Nick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

Why would someone poison wild turkeys What an evil deed. In a country where abortion is okay, I guess this guy will go to prison. What irony. Both are dispicable acts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pound Discussions

Search the Pound Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jaimie 7,031
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Tue Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Teen In Crivitz School Threat Faces 4 Charges (Feb '10) May '14 concerned parent 3
Review: Caine & Associates May '14 John Doe 1
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pound Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pound People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••