coal miners wives
happy cult member
#1 Jan 14, 2013
laid off coal miners your wives will be leaving you soon because of your job lay off. so please be prepared whren u lose your puckup truck your wife is gonna leave you too.
oh no

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Or they may have to get off their butts & get a job. A real one like O.M.G at McDs not sitting at the house. That's what's wrong with those ladies they are thinking 'oh crap I gotta flip burgers now no longer can I just sit around making headbands for my daughters beauty pagents spending his money' lol don't feel sorry for those people. Now they are jobless like the rest of us, like tons of people have been since 08 but no one really clamored in arms til the miners lost it. Maybe had they saved money instead of getting that new pick up & double wide they'd have money to fall back on.that's what happens when you spend it all on take out & fake nails.
happy cult member
#3 Jan 14, 2013
oh no wrote:
Or they may have to get off their butts & get a job. A real one like O.M.G at McDs not sitting at the house. That's what's wrong with those ladies they are thinking 'oh crap I gotta flip burgers now no longer can I just sit around making headbands for my daughters beauty pagents spending his money' lol don't feel sorry for those people. Now they are jobless like the rest of us, like tons of people have been since 08 but no one really clamored in arms til the miners lost it. Maybe had they saved money instead of getting that new pick up & double wide they'd have money to fall back on.that's what happens when you spend it all on take out & fake nails.
those sluts had there boyfriends while there husband was at work oh poor girls that cant see there lil boy toys
Hmm

Wise, VA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
oh no wrote:
Or they may have to get off their butts & get a job. A real one like O.M.G at McDs not sitting at the house. That's what's wrong with those ladies they are thinking 'oh crap I gotta flip burgers now no longer can I just sit around making headbands for my daughters beauty pagents spending his money' lol don't feel sorry for those people. Now they are jobless like the rest of us, like tons of people have been since 08 but no one really clamored in arms til the miners lost it. Maybe had they saved money instead of getting that new pick up & double wide they'd have money to fall back on.that's what happens when you spend it all on take out & fake nails.
Please explain how it's any of your business what ANYONE does with money they worked for and earned? You don't feel sorry for them? Well I feel sorry for you, it looks like the green eyed monster has gotten a hold of you. If they wanted to buy a new home, truck or get their nails done every other day, that's their business not yours. How about instead of being so damn jealous of people and what they have you get off your ass, get a job and get your own.
My husband isn't a coal miner, but coal has kept us fed and kept us with enough to have what we want. I support our coal and miners, I don't give a damn what their wives do. Ignorant people like you make me sick, always worrying about what someone else has and what you don't.
oh no

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2013
I do have a job tyvm but I care more about my family & saving money than spending it on myself. All I see are self centered women leaving their husbands when they lose their jobs. What's their to be jealous of? Maybe if they were more intelligent with their finances instead of wasting it they wouldn't be begging for toys at christmas or be on the news talking about losing that ridiculously expensive loud truck boo hoo you chose to blow it on a wife that won't help support you & leaves for the next miner with a job at the moment.
WTH!!

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2013
oh no wrote:
I do have a job tyvm but I care more about my family & saving money than spending it on myself. All I see are self centered women leaving their husbands when they lose their jobs. What's their to be jealous of? Maybe if they were more intelligent with their finances instead of wasting it they wouldn't be begging for toys at christmas or be on the news talking about losing that ridiculously expensive loud truck boo hoo you chose to blow it on a wife that won't help support you & leaves for the next miner with a job at the moment.
I am a wife of a coalminer and I work everyday! Not all of their wives sit at home on their asses while their old man works..these days it takes two to make it! And you are an asshole for thinking someone losing a job, home or vehicle is funny! These men work hard and deserve to purchase whatever they want! Don't be a hater! Think before you run that big mouth! You are labeling all coalminers wives because you are pissed off and jealous of someONE! People like you make me sick!! STFU!
oh no

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 18, 2013
I work with the public. I see it everyday lol so many more than just one. Small town life ya know? Good for you that you have a job. You should.
oh no

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 18, 2013
I think its funny that people only care about these miners that lost their jobs. For years there were people out of work that lost homes & cars & no one felt pity for them. But when these miners that make more than most people lose their jobs everyones very upset. Then when they have nothing to fall back on because they owe on a house& a car & four wheeler & truck etc etc & got themselves in way too much debt because 'they make a lot' well - boo hoo. Your just like everybody else now when the economy crashed. Everyone's struggling & its funny these crappy wives are now leaving these.awesome men' once they have no money. Pffft
WTH!!

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 19, 2013
oh no wrote:
I think its funny that people only care about these miners that lost their jobs. For years there were people out of work that lost homes & cars & no one felt pity for them. But when these miners that make more than most people lose their jobs everyones very upset. Then when they have nothing to fall back on because they owe on a house& a car & four wheeler & truck etc etc & got themselves in way too much debt because 'they make a lot' well - boo hoo. Your just like everybody else now when the economy crashed. Everyone's struggling & its funny these crappy wives are now leaving these.awesome men' once they have no money. Pffft
you contradict yourself! Your talking in circles..and I dont have a Job just because some stupid ass like you thinks I need one...I have a job because I want to and choose to!! I wouldn't leave mine If he lost his Job and I know many others who have stuck by their men when they have lost their jobs! I worked before I met him and he didn't work in the mines then...and continued to do so even after he got the Job. So please shut up and quit running your mouth alot of women are just trash like that and are out for a dollar and it's not just a coal miners wife its every where.
cossie van boonus
#11 Jan 20, 2013
do any of these women have bread bag tatas do they wanna go skinny dipping in the pound dam
Wake Up

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2013
oh no wrote:
I think its funny that people only care about these miners that lost their jobs. For years there were people out of work that lost homes & cars & no one felt pity for them. But when these miners that make more than most people lose their jobs everyones very upset. Then when they have nothing to fall back on because they owe on a house& a car & four wheeler & truck etc etc & got themselves in way too much debt because 'they make a lot' well - boo hoo. Your just like everybody else now when the economy crashed. Everyone's struggling & its funny these crappy wives are now leaving these.awesome men' once they have no money. Pffft
You're crazy if you think we don't care about other people losing their jobs. It's heartbreaking when anyone loses a job, especially when it's the companies fault and the workers did nothing wrong. The only reason you are hearing so much more fuss about miners' losing their jobs is because you live in an area where that is happening! It effects a lot of people in this area! I don't understand how anyone can be happy that a hardworking man has lost his job and the ability to provide for his family. You should be ashamed of yourself! You sound like a jealous little prick, but with that being said, I still wouldn't be happy if you lost your job. I'm sorry that jealousy has made you so hateful and hurtful, but learn to have some respect and empathy for other people.
D L Adams II

Roanoke, VA

#13 Jan 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="WTH!!"]<quot ed text>
I am a wife of a coalminer and I work everyday! Not all of their wives sit at home on their asses while their old man works..these days it takes two to make it! And you are an asshole for thinking someone losing a job, home or vehicle is funny! These men work hard and deserve to purchase whatever they want! Don't be a hater! Think before you run that big mouth! You are labeling all coalminers wives because you are pissed off and jealous of someONE! People like you make me sick!! STFU!
[/QUOTE]

Good post but I disagree with one thing-

It takes two working to stay in debt till you die, it would take winning the lottery to get ahead. Being wealthy is as much luck as it is hard work. I guess we all need a lot more luck!
A Proud Wife

Big Stone Gap, VA

#14 Mar 9, 2013
As my name reads, I am a proud coal miner's wife. I'm a stay at home mom & trust me, I do more than sit on my butt. I worked up until we got married & he allowed me to stay home with our daughter. I don't understand why if we stay at home we're lazy. It seems to me like those "men" who don't work in the mines are jealous of those who do because of the money & the women who have to work are jealous of those who get to stay home. What's the big deal? If you work great, if you don't great. But when a miner loses his job don't poke fun & definitely don't think that some of us women only stay for the paycheck because you are sadly mistaken.
just the 411

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Honey if any woman can stay home in this day and age and make it on one income more power 2 u! but im old fashioned and and think she ought to be cooking and cleaning not getting her dam nails done and running the roads.. oh and dont forget playing farmville and all those stupid little games on facebook! thats retarded! I have to work and im sick of it! anymore it takes 2 incomes to have the extras. there is a difference between existing and living. life is too short just to scrape by. i love the good life and i work hard and deserve the best. i do support coal miners and hate that the industry is on the downward spiral. it has always been the bread and butter of our community. i want everyone to get their just rewards from hard work.
giggles

Big Stone Gap, VA

#16 Mar 27, 2013
Look what a hoe Tanya Ward is and she has one the best men in pound.Sick bitch is all I know.I couldn't do a hardworking man like him like that he deserves better.
lynyrd skynhead
#17 Mar 27, 2013
giggles wrote:
Look what a hoe Tanya Ward is and she has one the best men in pound.Sick bitch is all I know.I couldn't do a hardworking man like him like that he deserves better.
well it happens all the time the greed of some girls and my soon to be ex wife amazes even a man of my caliber

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swingers in pound 1 hr Juggs 6
Coat With Semen On It Found (Apr '17) 1 hr curious 27
Haunted Orphanage? Thu paranormal_freak 1
haunted places in pound? (Nov '10) Thu paranormal_freak 11
Brad Carter (Aug '17) Thu nowhere_near_perfect 2
amy crawford and sister michelle mullins (Jan '11) Feb 11 Pete 19
Warts now Feb 2 Pounded 1

Pound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pound Mortgages