cockfighting
chicken little

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I would like to know why you people allow the big cockfight at Robinson hollow on saturdays. Don't you see how inhumane they are, and make your town a laughing stock for the rest of Virginia? Why won't your pitiful little town cops go up there? How long are you citizens of pound going to allow this cruel illegal sport to continue?
Mr Helpful

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 31, 2012
chicken little wrote:
I would like to know why you people allow the big cockfight at Robinson hollow on saturdays. Don't you see how inhumane they are, and make your town a laughing stock for the rest of Virginia? Why won't your pitiful little town cops go up there? How long are you citizens of pound going to allow this cruel illegal sport to continue?
Contact Peta at peta.org and report this cockfighting operation. Peta will shut these criminals down pronto. Peta loves going after people who are involved in cockfighting. Trust me.
X Chicken fighter

Herndon, VA

#3 Dec 31, 2012
hey first of all mind your own buisness and second of all there would b no game rooster if the chicken fighters did not bring them bk from extenction and some of the greatest presidents and founding fathers of this nation was fighten chickens at the white house it's self it is in a game chickens nature to fight to the death and do you know what they do when they take game roosters from someone they gas them cause they cant turn them loose cause they would just kill each other its n there blood and when the mt. top pit was runing in pound ther wasnt a motel with a room open in wise co. all the buisnesses in pound made a shit load of money every weekend and money earned from this was donated to the rescue squad ,fire department,and police department to help insure your safety in this town so leave the chicken fighters alone they aint do n nuten wrong hell you should thank them for what they did for this town at one point
Mr Helpful

Johnson City, TN

#4 Dec 31, 2012
X Chicken fighter wrote:
hey first of all mind your own buisness and second of all there would b no game rooster if the chicken fighters did not bring them bk from extenction and some of the greatest presidents and founding fathers of this nation was fighten chickens at the white house it's self it is in a game chickens nature to fight to the death and do you know what they do when they take game roosters from someone they gas them cause they cant turn them loose cause they would just kill each other its n there blood and when the mt. top pit was runing in pound ther wasnt a motel with a room open in wise co. all the buisnesses in pound made a shit load of money every weekend and money earned from this was donated to the rescue squad ,fire department,and police department to help insure your safety in this town so leave the chicken fighters alone they aint do n nuten wrong hell you should thank them for what they did for this town at one point
In Virginia cockfighting is a felony. Tell it to the judge and the Internal Revenue Service.
hmm

Coeburn, VA

#5 Dec 31, 2012
so is putting a threat out against someone instead of looking into cockfighting lets worry about the drugs that are running away within our community
frederick

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2013
the law is the law....if you don't like it change it. It is not drugs as much as corrupt people who have ruined this county. dog fighting and chicken fighting is for cowards too chicken shit to fight. If you like violence, come to the cage matches, and I'll arrange for you to get in with me. I'm trying to find out who kelso gray is right now. we'll see how long that mouth of his flaps.
Kelso Gray

Norton, VA

#7 Jan 1, 2013
frederick wrote:
the law is the law....if you don't like it change it. It is not drugs as much as corrupt people who have ruined this county. dog fighting and chicken fighting is for cowards too chicken shit to fight. If you like violence, come to the cage matches, and I'll arrange for you to get in with me. I'm trying to find out who kelso gray is right now. we'll see how long that mouth of his flaps.
Kelso Gray is Cock of the Walk, Didn't you watch Roots over Christmas? Except this Cock of the Walk is White and has a mean pit game. But here's the deal Frederick, I know your must have a mean Cock game yourself, since you like to look at them and play with them in your mouth. I think the only reason you like to play MMA is so you can have another man touch you while your on back and on your knees. You must be into that s&m type of play, I'm not your judge, that's your business. The only reason you want to meet me is to put your lips on the finest cock in all of Wise County. All jokes aside, One thing I don't understand is why your such a hypocrite, you condone cage fighting between two humans, but think cock fighting is inhumane. Thats a little twisted if you ask me. Now that I think about It, it doesn't surprise me, since you love all cock.
Kelso Gray

Norton, VA

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Frederick/Chicken Little I bet you wear those bedazzled, designer flame, feathered Tapout shirts. I guarantee you have posters of half naked men on your wall. Your a flaming ASPCA, bleeding heart liberal, probably one of those hippies who hang in Whitesburg. Your a fraud is what you are. You have no life so you look to save cock, save it all for yourself. I don't fight dogs so I don't know anything about that, but you know a lot about being on your knees taking it doggy style. Your as useless as tits on a boarhog, I got stags that could whoop you. I go hard in the pit, you take it hard in the taint. That's the main difference between you and me, you talk a mean game, but you can't back it up. I'm a Local Legend 5 cock entry Champion, where your a Gay Pride parade Best in Show champion.
harold
#9 Jan 1, 2013
X Chicken fighter wrote:
oh is this why the fire department and rescue squad beg for money damn son your ignorant. only person fron pound goverment collecting money from the chicken fights is a bald headed man that the cheif of police. he sure aint passing it along to anyone else.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Cocks are for f*cking not fighting!!
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#11 Jan 2, 2013
PETA

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
John

Big Stone Gap, VA

#12 Jan 2, 2013
If you ain't fighting with you cock you ain't fighting!!!
southern gentleman
#14 Jan 9, 2013
the only thing i ever seen at the rooster fights was that fleming boy beating on both chickens while they where in the same match so he could pass of his fake money. now that was funny. ive seen these guys do stupid things over these rooster fights so let the hand of evolution take place and it will take care of the low iQ individuals that support these fights.
pablo
#15 Jan 10, 2013
chicken little wrote:
well in pound money talks if u want this busted up u gotta have the cash.
lynyrd skynhead
#16 Apr 19, 2013
X Chicken fighter wrote:
u r a bit delusional
MEL

United States

#17 Apr 21, 2013
lynyrd skynhead wrote:
<quoted text> u r a bit delusional
Some of the founders of America were slaveholders and had them in the White House. Throw that one at him, Harold.
lynyrd skynhead
#18 Apr 22, 2013
MEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the founders of America were slaveholders and had them in the White House. Throw that one at him, Harold.
these simple minds wouldnt understand that all they know how to do is feed chickens black powder to make them mean. these people are like nazis (which invented meth) doing horrific things to animals. half of these low lifes r so wrapped up in this they couldnt even make an honest living without these chickens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Mullins (Jan '10) 11 hr Size queen 45
Anyone know Buddy from South fork? 15 hr I do 3
who's that woman that finger bangs? Sat i know 5
Meth Cookers Feb 25 Unknown 2
the music thread (Feb '12) Feb 25 Musikologist 45
Awwwwww, the 'don't hide' post got removed. Feb 25 Oink 22
Pixie restaurant Feb 24 Brack 3

Pound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance