Travis Lynn
tina

Big Stone Gap, VA

#23 Nov 30, 2012
AMS wrote:
<quoted text>tina.I used to know a guy.Everyone called him lynn.he was real slim.had blondish brown Hair.an could play a Gitar pretty well.also had Fighting Roosters.an was always freindly seemed to be an good guy.i think he was staying with his dad at that time.could this be the same Guy.just don,t understand why these people.don,t like him.would appreate any Info.Thanks.
No hun, that's a different person.. He is Travis Lynn Mullins.. not just a nickname Lynn.. Travis is really a good guy.. A typical male in the sense that he's been w/his share of women. Notice you dont see many bad comments from women, just the ones who Travis turned down. This stuff goes all the way back to high school. People being jealous of Travis.
AMS

Winchester, KY

#24 Dec 1, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>No hun, that's a different person.. He is Travis Lynn Mullins.. not just a nickname Lynn.. Travis is really a good guy.. A typical male in the sense that he's been w/his share of women. Notice you dont see many bad comments from women, just the ones who Travis turned down. This stuff goes all the way back to high school. People being jealous of Travis.
thanks tina.you sound understanding an Resonable.how old is the travis your talking about if you know.thanks.
jay todd
#25 Dec 4, 2012
can any one say skullet bald on top ponytail in the back. classy real classy
travis lynn

Coeburn, VA

#26 Dec 4, 2012
jay todd wrote:
can any one say skullet bald on top ponytail in the back. classy real classy
new style! U like it? Hell I can't help what was passed down hereditary. I'm not ashamed. My daughter, let me rephrase that before u comment on that, one of my daughters asked me not to cut my ponytail and so I guess it'll stay till it falls out too. Hows that for skullet? Ur welcome!
ohh

Roanoke, VA

#27 Dec 12, 2012
AMS wrote:
<quoted text>tina.I used to know a guy.Everyone called him lynn.he was real slim.had blondish brown Hair.an could play a Gitar pretty well.also had Fighting Roosters.an was always freindly seemed to be an good guy.i think he was staying with his dad at that time.could this be the same Guy.just don,t understand why these people.don,t like him.would appreate any Info.Thanks.
You are talking about Len Mullins
Lola

Norton, VA

#28 Dec 26, 2012
Ok ... Travis let's see if you really have the balls to name the true number of children you have? And list the names of the dumbass mothers ? I bet you don't . Id say that ANN doesn't even know the real number or all the mothers to your offspring
Lola

Norton, VA

#29 Jan 4, 2013
Knew you didnt have the guts to name names . You are all talk travis
herman
#30 Jan 7, 2013
Lola wrote:
Knew you didnt have the guts to name names . You are all talk travis
we all know that lola nothing new.
Lola

Norton, VA

#31 Jan 8, 2013
herman wrote:
<quoted text> we all know that lola nothing new.
He doesn't want to name any because Ann doesnt know about them. I also hear there were a few married women in the mix. So his lips are sealed
southern gentleman
#32 Jan 9, 2013
now lets look at this in a logical manor perhaps too much fuss and blame has been laid on T.Mullins. he may only be able to identify these sperm incubators by the top of there heads. you know pound is only in 2nd place as ho capital behind clintwood by 2 hos
southern gentleman
#33 Jan 9, 2013
anyways it takes two so ladies if u gonna lay down with someone remember your a parent too. that means you have to take actions for your or the other parent mistakes. so stop crying the blues girls and get a job.
Lola

Norton, VA

#34 Jan 9, 2013
The mothers are the one's taking care of his kids . He sure dont !
southern gentleman
#35 Jan 9, 2013
well lola i know not of the childrens welfare but i care not. im just laying it out there if u have a mate that dont fill the plate you must secure your own fate. so ladies those nerdy guys arenyt cute but theyre loyale. date a nerd dont be a turd.
Cornfed

Norton, VA

#36 Mar 1, 2013
Drumroll. Please. The lucky number is . 13 ! Travis Lynn Mullins has between 11-13 kids. I counted in my head the ones i knew of. But, he only has and supports 3 of those kids. The others are being brought up by fill in dad's, grandma's and grandpa's. a few have been adopted by the Mother's now husbands. Im very surpised that one man was able to dodge the child support bullet from so many moms . I guess they wanted him out of there lives so much that pursuing child support was hardly worth it
guidos 3rd testical
#37 Mar 4, 2013
well if thats the number u came up with call muary povich i heard he was coming to pound im sure he would love to put this on his show

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#38 Mar 21, 2013
Gotta give Trav props on putting his name on here instead of hiding his face behind the screen & talking smack about him or someone else. Get a life & don't worry about who or how many ... Don't judge ... Ya'll ain't a damn bit perfect, although I do agree with one of ya!
mesy up

Norton, VA

#39 Sep 29, 2013
yel he may have 13 and only claim 3 hows he goining keep them up now heard he just got fired for missing work so much and lieing about it LOL
skeever

United States

#40 Oct 5, 2013
If they let travis go thy messed up. He was the only thing that kept that mine runnin
mesy up

Norton, VA

#41 Oct 12, 2013
well guse you never work with him was sorry and spent more time trying to get out of work then working
Layla

Norton, VA

#42 Jan 8, 2014
Idk about no kids , but I will tell you that Travis Lynn has breathe so bad that it would peel paint off the walls , rotten teeth I'm talking scary movie rotten ! Who let's their self go like that ? Trash & scum! Back in the day yeah maybe Ann could say she had a hot guy, but he is SCUM, dirty, don't take care of himself at all, and don't take care of his teeth . For heavens sake , buy some Colgate Travis !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael maggard 1 hr Friend of ryan 3
Zachary Lee 5 hr LOL 15
Reggie Stanley 6 hr Friend 4
Scum below scum 6 hr Zombie 1
Deep mine 41 (Jun '16) 6 hr 6-21-83 RIP 29
Brittany Kiser-Rose (Mar '09) 9 hr Oh yeah 7
who got the biggest penisin Pound (Dec '16) 9 hr Just saying 29

Pound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance