#1 Aug 23, 2012
Any one know the actual true # of kids he has? Like legit
harold
#2 Aug 23, 2012
lol the world may never know
Big Poppa

Norton, VA

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Haha! Thats what i was thinking , i heard 10 and 15 ? Just shocked me that he could get that many women to lay down for him
southern gentleman
#4 Aug 27, 2012
hell seem like one of those girls would cut it off so he would stop polluting the world with mullins dna
Dixie Chic

Norton, VA

#5 Aug 27, 2012
southern gentleman wrote:
hell seem like one of those girls would cut it off so he would stop polluting the world with mullins dna
Ann was and still is the only one dumb enough to stick around! All the others moved on . Other men are raising his kids. And maybe they will have a chance at a normal life . Travis has 3 at home with him . Neither him or his family has any contact with the other children . Thank god there were men willing to step up to the plate and be the man he would have never been
southern gentleman
#6 Sep 5, 2012
maybe we should all pitch in and get him fixed lol
Big POppa

Norton, VA

#7 Sep 5, 2012
That is hilarious southern Gentlemen! Good one, yeah maybe we should
Lola

Norton, VA

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Juicy. juicy . I just found out Something that BLEW my mind! I can't believe he is the father of one of her kids!! Who KNEW? Im blown away ! This just cant be true . If anyone knows the names of the mothers please list them! lOL hahaha .. Please! I got to so see if this name comes up. I just cant believe my ears
wooooooooooooo
#9 Sep 29, 2012
do i know yea a few but ill never tell lol
travis lynn

Coeburn, VA

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Big Poppa wrote:
Haha! Thats what i was thinking , i heard 10 and 15 ? Just shocked me that he could get that many women to lay down for him
U'd be surprised.
travis lynn

Coeburn, VA

#12 Nov 14, 2012
harold wrote:
lol the world may never know
Because its none of its business!!!!!
travis lynn

Coeburn, VA

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Dixie Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann was and still is the only one dumb enough to stick around! All the others moved on . Other men are raising his kids. And maybe they will have a chance at a normal life . Travis has 3 at home with him . Neither him or his family has any contact with the other children . Thank god there were men willing to step up to the plate and be the man he would have never been
that's where ur wrong. I do more than anyone knows and its none of ur business anyway.
travis lynn

Coeburn, VA

#15 Nov 21, 2012
southern gentleman wrote:
maybe we should all pitch in and get him fixed lol
Come to my face and I'll fix u! Gentleman.....LOL!
travis lynn

Coeburn, VA

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Lola wrote:
Juicy. juicy . I just found out Something that BLEW my mind! I can't believe he is the father of one of her kids!! Who KNEW? Im blown away ! This just cant be true . If anyone knows the names of the mothers please list them! lOL hahaha .. Please! I got to so see if this name comes up. I just cant believe my ears
Just ask the mothers name and I'll tell u. I have nothing to hide. I'm different now and just want to try to do good. What people thinks don't bother me. Just ask!
travis lynn

Coeburn, VA

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Dixie Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann isn't dumb, she has a big heart. U wouldn't know cause she wouldn't talk to ur trashy self. She'd see right thru u. She put up with a lot no doubt. She loved me that much!!!! Thank God because if it wasn't for her I'd probably be dead. So u say anything else bout Ann and I find out who u r, heaven help u. They don't come any better than her. Now go ahead and piss me off.
tina

Big Stone Gap, VA

#18 Nov 22, 2012
Dixie Chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're just pissed that you couldn't have him and because there was a woman out there that Travis truly cared about and loved and it wasn't you. I dont think it was because the others were smart enough to move on. Its that Travis didn't want to keep the others, just Ann. Dont call Ann dumb because she was able to keep someone you couldn't. Maybe, Travis does things that aren't the best toward Ann but that's their business. No relationship is perfect.
AMS

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 23, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're just pissed that you couldn't have him and because there was a woman out there that Travis truly cared about and loved and it wasn't you. I dont think it was because the others were smart enough to move on. Its that Travis didn't want to keep the others, just Ann. Dont call Ann dumb because she was able to keep someone you couldn't. Maybe, Travis does things that aren't the best toward Ann but that's their business. No relationship is perfect.
tina.I used to know a guy.Everyone called him lynn.he was real slim.had blondish brown Hair.an could play a Gitar pretty well.also had Fighting Roosters.an was always freindly seemed to be an good guy.i think he was staying with his dad at that time.could this be the same Guy.just don,t understand why these people.don,t like him.would appreate any Info.Thanks.
nope

Pikeville, KY

#20 Nov 24, 2012
that lynn moved away a long time ago. only has 2 daughters and he raised them.
AMS wrote:
<quoted text>tina.I used to know a guy.Everyone called him lynn.he was real slim.had blondish brown Hair.an could play a Gitar pretty well.also had Fighting Roosters.an was always freindly seemed to be an good guy.i think he was staying with his dad at that time.could this be the same Guy.just don,t understand why these people.don,t like him.would appreate any Info.Thanks.
travis lynn

Coeburn, VA

#21 Nov 25, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're just pissed that you couldn't have him and because there was a woman out there that Travis truly cared about and loved and it wasn't you. I dont think it was because the others were smart enough to move on. Its that Travis didn't want to keep the others, just Ann. Dont call Ann dumb because she was able to keep someone you couldn't. Maybe, Travis does things that aren't the best toward Ann but that's their business. No relationship is perfect.
thank you Tina! There's always a friend to step up. Thanks again.
allison

Big Stone Gap, VA

#22 Nov 27, 2012
Hey Travis.. I really hope that Ann isn't taking any of this to heart. She's too good for their high school bull $hit. She has always seemed like one of the nicest people. Also,she seems to have a big heart. I hope she know the meaner these jerks act its just a tell all for how badly they really want something they can't have- YOU.. LOL Tell Ann she gets the last laugh, cuz its her you come home to at night. Jealousy drives some people absolutely crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women who dresses as a cat 9 hr Big Ed 5
Looking for 12 hr Stu 1
Ally Fleming? 12 hr blahblah 2
What Happened? 17 hr misslady 8
jamie mullins (Feb '12) Mon Bow chicka 10
Anyone know the new biscuit baker at Hardee’s ?... Sun big deluxe 2
To all the bushes in pound Oct 15 Jeff Bush 1

Pound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance