JustMe

AOL

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Does anyone know who he is? I heard that he got killed because he was a beater and a child molester. He had sex with his own daughter Katelin and was beating up his son and his sons mother. His son got a black eye and the mother got a broken up face and broken ribs. I think he got what he deserved. I feel sorry for the mother and son who has to deal with being mistreated. I dont feel sorry for his daughter because I'd say shes a ho and got what she wanted.
curious

Wise, VA

#2 Dec 16, 2012
JustMe wrote:
Does anyone know who he is? I heard that he got killed because he was a beater and a child molester. He had sex with his own daughter Katelin and was beating up his son and his sons mother. His son got a black eye and the mother got a broken up face and broken ribs. I think he got what he deserved. I feel sorry for the mother and son who has to deal with being mistreated. I dont feel sorry for his daughter because I'd say shes a ho and got what she wanted.
I know an Eddie Yates that that lived in Wise.His Dad's name is Eddie and his Mother's name is Vera.Is this the same Eddie?
JustMe

AOL

#3 Dec 16, 2012
no not the same one. He lived in Pound. He had a brother named Matt and Luke and Ray.
harold

Bellevue, WA

#4 Dec 16, 2012
i knew him he had troubles and if most of you seen the way he was raised you would understand why. he killed hiself
JustMe

AOL

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Thats no excuse for treating his son and the woman who loved him like shit. She put up with being mistreated for a year. Their son has to take conseling because of him.
harold

Bellevue, WA

#6 Dec 20, 2012
well he hung hisself in jail so i guess he realized he done wrong.
related

Blacksburg, VA

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Eddie had a hard lifegroing up. He was mistreated himself. He was a good person if you knew him. Would o anythng for you. He commited suicide in jail. He had alot on his mind. He did not rape his daughter and would never touch her like that. He was not like that. Maybe you got him an Ray mxed up. Ray would do something like that. ut anyways. Lt the man rest in peace.
best friend of his

Wise, VA

#8 Dec 27, 2012
i known eddie since i was young,, and his brothers, eddie did have alot on his mind, i wish i knew the details because if he did that to his wife then why is his wife missin him and wishin he was still here.. I don't know the details but i do know that he was a good guy, and as for ray i do know he put brusies on his ex recent wife.. and that ray did drugs alot,,as for eddies daughter i dont think thats true..eddie would not do such thing to her.. and plz let eddie rest in peace..
JustMe

AOL

#9 Jan 1, 2013
U obviously didn't know the real Eddie behind closed doors. You only knew the person that he would let everyone see.
someone

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jan 3, 2013
JustMe wrote:
U obviously didn't know the real Eddie behind closed doors. You only knew the person that he would let everyone see.
just let him RIP ok
Yep

Norton, VA

#11 Jan 13, 2013
I really wish you wouldn't talk about things you know nothing about. Eddie is my Brother in Law, He is gone, why can't you just leave it alone? His GIRLFRIENDS ribs were hurt, but it was because she got hurt while moving, I have a letter she wrote to prove that. He committed suicide, he's paid for his sins. Just. leave. it. alone. And Justme- I knew Eddie for 16 years, I do know him behind "closed doors", just because he made mistakes , doesnt make him a bad person. We've all made mistakes, haven't we? Some get caught , others don't. No one is perfect.
friend

Bellevue, WA

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Yep wrote:
I really wish you wouldn't talk about things you know nothing about. Eddie is my Brother in Law, He is gone, why can't you just leave it alone? His GIRLFRIENDS ribs were hurt, but it was because she got hurt while moving, I have a letter she wrote to prove that. He committed suicide, he's paid for his sins. Just. leave. it. alone. And Justme- I knew Eddie for 16 years, I do know him behind "closed doors", just because he made mistakes , doesnt make him a bad person. We've all made mistakes, haven't we? Some get caught , others don't. No one is perfect.
yes please let the man rest in peace,,dirty shame he posted everywhere,,he was a good guy,,we all do make mistakes noones perfect
Zell

Morganton, NC

#13 Feb 24, 2013
Eddies my brother. Some ppl just dont know wt there talking about. Next time sign your name.
amen

Bellevue, WA

#14 Feb 24, 2013
they need let man rest in peace,,i cant say my name on here and i have nothing bad to say,,,i loved him and i leave it as that....
bbw7825

Faith, NC

#15 May 16, 2013
The mother of his son is the reason why he did what he did. As far as bruises Ray was probably the one to put them on her. She could not wait to put him back inside so her and Ray could be together. She is nothing but a drug whore spreading her legs for anyone that would give her a high. It's not that she missed Eddie she is are up with blame. I hope she will never rest again after what she did. She took away a father, son, and brother and for that we will never forgive. So you dope whore, toothless Bitch I hope when you close your eyes he haunts you. I would love nothing more than for you to feel what he felt sad, hopeless and so alone. RIP EAY never to be forgotten.
Heartbroken

Wise, VA

#16 Jul 25, 2013
He killed himself cause of the fake smoke & the mistakes that he made, not because of his sons mother. Unless u know the truth about what went on dont run ur mouth & spread stupid lies. RIP EAY
imjustme

Duffield, VA

#17 Jul 28, 2013
did he live near longs fork growing up.
friend

Ashburn, VA

#18 Aug 13, 2013
why cant everyone let eddie RIP
Heartbroken

Roanoke, VA

#19 Aug 19, 2013
It's been a year since he passed...why do ppl want to be so heartless?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the use of demolishing Ervinton high? 2 hr just wait 7
Tyler Dutton-Teddy 2 hr right on 15
who is that boy 5 hr WoW 4
meth Lab blew up? Mon disgusted 5
Valerie Mullins moore Mon Autumn 5
Does anyone know Marissa Shortt? (Dec '10) Mon insider 34
Old posts Mar 29 Ethel 4
Pound Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web