joel dingus got busted

joel dingus got busted

Posted in the Pound Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CUS

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jul 25, 2011
I KNEW IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
pound guy

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2011
he will snitch his way out of it as usual
CUS

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jul 25, 2011
HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO BRING DOWN HIS WHOLE FAMILY
yea its me

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2011
so will cristy
CUS

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jul 25, 2011
JOEL IS WEARING A WIRE,HE SAID HE HAS ALREADY GOT MOST OF THEM.HE WAS BRAGING,I HOPE THEY LOCK HIM UP FOR GOOD
really

Raven, VA

#6 Jul 28, 2011
CUS wrote:
JOEL IS WEARING A WIRE,HE SAID HE HAS ALREADY GOT MOST OF THEM.HE WAS BRAGING,I HOPE THEY LOCK HIM UP FOR GOOD
really?Theres not a doubt in my mind that hes narking but I really dnt believe he wld be bragging about it!Why dont they lock these nasty ass's up instead of letting them bk out to contiue doing it!And he runs right with that skank DONNA MOORE and I know shes a dam rat.
My 2 Cents

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Jul 28, 2011
If you all weren't doing anything illegal you wouldn't have anything to worry about!!!!
Worried

Raven, VA

#8 Jul 28, 2011
My 2 Cents wrote:
If you all weren't doing anything illegal you wouldn't have anything to worry about!!!!
who said anything about being worried??I was just stating a simple fact that if they locked the trash up than it wouldnt be a problem but no they dnt do it that way and ppl knws it they knw they can go up there and tell on everybody eles and walk!I dont have a damn thing to hide nor worry about but that trash being on the street robbing ppl and selling pills.
watever

Paducah, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2011
it seems the whole town has turned n 2 snitches
Gee

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2011
Yes im there with u and I dont live there in the pound but I no 3 places side by side id like 2 see go down 4 rat bitches in them pill heads2 in one1in one 1in the o ther u guys need to look out
My 2 Cents

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jul 29, 2011
Worried wrote:
<quoted text>who said anything about being worried??I was just stating a simple fact that if they locked the trash up than it wouldnt be a problem but no they dnt do it that way and ppl knws it they knw they can go up there and tell on everybody eles and walk!I dont have a damn thing to hide nor worry about but that trash being on the street robbing ppl and selling pills.
Again, if you weren't doing anything illegal, you wouldn't be worried about anyone being a "rat."
Sure

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Jul 30, 2011
You dont have to be doing anything illegal to know that a narc is one of the lowest forms of human life. Anyone that would narc to save their own skin, when they're doing the exact same thing, is a low life sack.
Omg2

Raven, VA

#14 Jul 30, 2011
Sure wrote:
You dont have to be doing anything illegal to know that a narc is one of the lowest forms of human life. Anyone that would narc to save their own skin, when they're doing the exact same thing, is a low life sack.
Amen!!
mmmmmmm

Madison, TN

#15 Jul 30, 2011
joel is nothing more than a low life piece of dirt that doesn't deserve the air he draws in..
concerned citizen

United States

#16 Aug 3, 2011
F**k JOEL & DONNA MOORE. BOTH SNITCHES!!!
BIG Bobby

Virgie, KY

#17 Aug 28, 2011
hell we all know that joel was a rat but heres somthing ya'll might not have known i am to and im in love with donna moore but joel stole her away from me even thou she knows she has to play second fiddle to vannessa with him does anybody out there have a place i can stay ill get my chceck on the 3rd and ill spend it all on drugs that i will do with who ever will let me stay with them all i ask is for a place to sleep and to feed me and ill spend 720 dollars a month on drugs for us hell yall think joel would let me stay with him
donna moore

Virgie, KY

#18 Aug 28, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
F**k JOEL & DONNA MOORE. BOTH SNITCHES!!!
me and joel are not rats ill thank you to keep your nose outta my bussiness and your my name out of your mouth your probably the biggest damn rat in the town yourself tring to throw my name in there to keep the heat off yourself
fact stater

Madison, TN

#19 Sep 2, 2011
Donna Moore u r a rat u led the cops straight to me hope u dont remember that way when it comes down on u u cant run an hide and u dont know who has got your number when they run across u thank god for the busted paper cause now she has your ugly face to put with your whory name
snitches end up n ditches

Paducah, KY

#20 Oct 11, 2011
nikki mccoy is another rat ass whore.thanx nikki 4 wat u did 2 me.u know me real well.........i suppose 2 hav slept w ur man.gross that is!u scabbed over scum.
smull

United States

#21 Oct 11, 2011
snitches end up n ditches wrote:
nikki mccoy is another rat ass whore.thanx nikki 4 wat u did 2 me.u know me real well.........i suppose 2 hav slept w ur man.gross that is!u scabbed over scum.
She is wearing wires on everyone in town, audio and video! She is on everyone's motion of discovery! I know this for a F A C T!!! I hope that junkie ho btch gets whats coming to her! Make hers a double!! Lowlife, toothless, scabby azz bitch deserves to rot in hell! She's working with the law, but once they use her up, she'll be dumped off too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red head 7 hr Hey hey 1
Rebecca and Greg Seymour. Separated or not Wed Pbr 17
Samantha Mullins Wed Dave 3
Paul Payne (Jan '17) Tue Lmao 25
Paul Payne Nov 21 Beh 5
J stanley Nov 20 Family 8
Paige holis Nov 19 Wondering 17

Pound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pound Mortgages