melvin Hicks

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2012
TRU STORY!!! A few years back a 911 call came into a midwest police dept. from a woman in distress. Seems her husband was on top of her, unconscious...when asked why she could not help him, she replied that she was tied to the bed "spread-eagle" and could not move at all. It took her an hour to manipulate the phone!

When rescuers arrived the whole story was obvious. The husband had been knocked-out cold.
He was about to jump on "Batgirl" when his head hit the revolving ceiling fan (the air makes the costume bearable, I guess) and knocked him cold AFTER he had bound Batgirl. OOPS!

I think Batman was treated and released. Thank God Robin was nowhere on the scene.
Bruce's "ward" doesn't need to see such debauchery in the Batcave.
flavor flav
#2 Aug 12, 2012
yeaaaaaaah booooyyyyyyyy

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2012
still waiting for him to visit the aurora victims' graves, laying flowers on them, clenching his fists and swearing revenge, etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilman Terry Short lives outside of town 5 hr Small minds 10
Why she likes a small men parts (Aug '12) 16 hr Cenation 11
I saw a dog licking its nuts near foodland today (Sep '09) 16 hr Cenation 41
Awwwwww, the 'don't hide' post got removed. Sun ballard 6
Steve M*****s Jr Sat Omg 5
brittany nowlin (narc) (Dec '10) Jan 13 Wake up 42
Joelle Latham (Oct '12) Jan 13 I Got Your Back 18

Pound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance