Brittany Brown
A joke

Norton, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Does anyone know anything about her she was trying to hook up my brother but he came to his sense she looks like she's ate up with something has 3 kids 3 different daddy's an only raises one I'm so glad my brother dodged a bullet but is it true about all the kids an only having 1
hurt

Wheelwright, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2013
I know her she and my husband hooked uped really don't want to discuss this but she didn't really care about the family she hurt she even tried to step and bring her boyfriend to brag about how she slept with a married man that's probably why she doesn't have anyone to love her god don't like ugly and the pain she purposely caused will mess with her for the rest of her life.. that's ok life is a hard lesson I got over it and I forgive all but wont forget that woman is looking for a daddy and sleeping with everyone lets hope her daughter don't grow up to be like her mommy set better standards than that
hate her

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Jun 16, 2013
she also hooked up with my husband when she was with her baby daddy. shes a nasty homewrecking hoe i hope she sees this no one like her.
You KNOW who I am

Huntsville, TN

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Well well... This just must be her trend, considering she went out with my boyfriend while we were together... And while she was still with Gage. She needs to learn how to find her own damn man instead of trying to do everyone else's... Christ, that's pathetic... She needs her ass beat one good time and maybe she would reconsider before trying to wreck another's home...
Brittney Brown

Big Stone Gap, VA

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Oh. I just love how ppl like to run there mouth about me when they have no clue what the F*CK they are talking about. for one i have never slept with a married man and nor did I ever cheat on my boyfriend. So you might want to keep my childs name out of your FU*king mouth if you know whats good for you and if you think I need my as* beat then come get some.... Grow up and stop talking SH*T about ppl you dont even know..... TALK SHIT GET HIT B*TCHES
You KNOW who I am

Huntsville, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2013
You gotta love how people lie like hell cuz they don't want everyone to know the REAL person they are.... But too late, already do.. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilman Terry Short lives outside of town 17 hr Small minds 10
Why she likes a small men parts (Aug '12) Mon Cenation 11
I saw a dog licking its nuts near foodland today (Sep '09) Mon Cenation 41
Awwwwww, the 'don't hide' post got removed. Sun ballard 6
Steve M*****s Jr Sat Omg 5
brittany nowlin (narc) (Dec '10) Jan 13 Wake up 42
Joelle Latham (Oct '12) Jan 13 I Got Your Back 18

Pound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance