Emily Collier
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Press Your Luck

Athens, OH

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Emily, I want you to know that you are one lodown piece of SH#T for hangin around with that girl who stole that stuff from her sister's husband, How could you go and cash a check that you knew wasn't yours, people thought you were better than that, But geuss they are wrong, Hope they put YOU in JAIL and toss the KEY away, Oh, And we hope you get LIFE in PRISON for the two young men you took away their life and family, Shame on you!!!!
Emilie

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Nov 5, 2012
you dont know the situation, half of what you just wrote is incorrect anyways. When you get your facts straight, talk.
proudcamper

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Your fu¬Ękin retarded emmuuuhhlee... you deserve to be under the jail. you need to realize what you have done and take responsibility for your actions no matter how ignorant they may be
Press Your Luck

Athens, OH

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Ok, I will talk now, Yes, What I said is the truth and you know it druggie, If just half is wrong, LoL, which part is true, The lives you took or cashing that $ 800.00 check, [email protected], Wow, I wonder what you and Opal spent the money on, Oh, Let me guess, Ya'll baught drugs and that FAKE POT, Was your dad Randall in it with ya'll Hahaha!!!! Ya'll will get what is coming to you 10 fold and if you don't believe me just hide and watch, Oh and I heard you were supposed to be in court over that check on Nov. 8th, But guess what, You are going to Jail now cause they sent a bench warrant for you, Now take that and CASH IT.... And I agree, You should be under the JAIL you DRUGHEAD, The young men would still be alive if you wasn't so messed up you couldn't see straight, You show off!!!!
Emilie wrote:
you dont know the situation, half of what you just wrote is incorrect anyways. When you get your facts straight, talk.
Observer

Natural Bridge, VA

#5 Nov 9, 2012
So you mean to tell me not only did she recklessly cause an accident that took 2 young men's lives but she's involved in stealing checks too? WOW! When I first heard the story about the wreck, I felt so bad for those boy's families. And I honestly felt bad for her as well...having to deal with being responsible for 2 deaths the rest of her life. After hearing this, I no longer have any sympathy for her AT ALL! I truly thought she was just a young teen who would learn something from that horrible tragedy. You should be ashamed of yourself Ms. Collier. Not only did I give you the benefit of the doubt, but alot of other people in Wise County did also. I prayed many nights for your recovery and for you to find some sort of peace to all of this. Now I just feel like a fool for doing so! I will still pray for you though. You better choose a different path Emily or the next time we see your name, it'll be beside your picture in the Busted Paper!!
Emilie

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 9, 2012
no, i did not steal any check, i did not recieve any of the money, Opal recieved every penny. You don't know anything. lol
Press Your Luck

Langsville, OH

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Well, If you didn't get none of the money druggie, Why then did you cash the check? Knowing d_mn well that it wasn't your money!
Emilie wrote:
no, i did not steal any check, i did not recieve any of the money, Opal recieved every penny. You don't know anything. lol
kay

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Opal signed the check in emilies name.... do u guys truly not kno what kind of person opal is? She is trash... its not emilies fault her father is wit tat nasty girl...... n u running ur mouth to her ain't going to do nething..... n to the person that was on emilies side, wow is all I can say..... do u truly believe everything u read on the net? Have u not seen that insurance commercial I mean really..... I'm young n kno better than to believe everything I read....... n she was 100% sober in that wreck, so once again get it facts straight..
Kristy

Natural Bridge, VA

#9 Nov 13, 2012
I don't give a rats ass if she was sober...she was driving recklessly and it cost 2 boys their lives! I don't care if she's fed the homeless, cured cancer, or screwed the pope. She knew full well that her actions that night were deadly and unfortunately, 2 people were killed. Anyone who willingly pushes the limits like that, especially in a vehicle, is a complete and total moron. I feel awful for those parents and for their families. And in my opinion, I think she deserves to spend some time behind bars for her actions. Maybe she might come to her senses and realize she messed up after she gets a taste of the prison life. My opinion would be different if I thought she had one ounce of remorse for what she did...but she doesn't. Oh sure she can cry and whine while saying she's sorry, but I've been around her and I know different. She was sad for the first few days but then that quickly faded away. It's all a show! It makes me sick to think that while she's walking around still enjoying her life, those families have to miss out on watching their sons become men. I will guarantee you that this won't be the last time we see her name in the paper or on the news. The path she is going down now is not a good one and if she doesn't change her ways, she will truly regret it one day.
Press Your Luck

Athens, OH

#10 Nov 13, 2012
No, Opal did not sign that check in Emiy's name because I saw the PROOF that Opal's sisters husband had the other day when he was at the wise county court house, It came from Greg Norris the one who wrote it out for Emily after Opal soled stolen ginsag from her sisters husband in Ky, Think what you want to think, But KARMA will bite you in the A_SS big time Emily, And I know for a fact that Emily was on suboxin and that Fake Pot when she wreacked and killed thoes two young men cause she got it from Opal, Her Dad and Travis her boyfriend, And yes we all know how Opal is, She has F_CKED amost every man in the world, She would F_CK a black snake if it had a pill and some pot, Opal has even F_CKED her own boyfriends BROTHER and many others on BOLD CAMP ROTFLMFAO, I guess you will have to learn about Emily the hard way like many of have, Some of us people have had a lot of Respect for that girl Emily, But we have learned that you can't believe what you see anymore....Open up your eyes people and see Emily for what she really is!!!!
kay wrote:
Opal signed the check in emilies name.... do u guys truly not kno what kind of person opal is? She is trash... its not emilies fault her father is wit tat nasty girl...... n u running ur mouth to her ain't going to do nething..... n to the person that was on emilies side, wow is all I can say..... do u truly believe everything u read on the net? Have u not seen that insurance commercial I mean really..... I'm young n kno better than to believe everything I read....... n she was 100% sober in that wreck, so once again get it facts straight..
Seth

Athens, OH

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Amen To you Kristy and may God Bless You, You are right, No matter if she was sober or not but I don't think she was tho, I think that they shouldn't wait til she turns 18 till they put her in jail, I think that they should put her in jail right now and flush they keys down the toilet, Shame on you girl for what you have done to the families that loved their little boys, They will never have the chance to have a life now, While you are out here free as a bird, They are gone forever but not forgotten, May God Bless each and every famile member of the two young men!
Kristy wrote:
I don't give a rats ass if she was sober...she was driving recklessly and it cost 2 boys their lives! I don't care if she's fed the homeless, cured cancer, or screwed the pope. She knew full well that her actions that night were deadly and unfortunately, 2 people were killed. Anyone who willingly pushes the limits like that, especially in a vehicle, is a complete and total moron. I feel awful for those parents and for their families. And in my opinion, I think she deserves to spend some time behind bars for her actions. Maybe she might come to her senses and realize she messed up after she gets a taste of the prison life. My opinion would be different if I thought she had one ounce of remorse for what she did...but she doesn't. Oh sure she can cry and whine while saying she's sorry, but I've been around her and I know different. She was sad for the first few days but then that quickly faded away. It's all a show! It makes me sick to think that while she's walking around still enjoying her life, those families have to miss out on watching their sons become men. I will guarantee you that this won't be the last time we see her name in the paper or on the news. The path she is going down now is not a good one and if she doesn't change her ways, she will truly regret it one day.
Brian

Athens, OH

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Wow, You have got some nerve Kay, You think that nobody know's how that girl Opal is, We all know how she is, She is a PILL W_ORE. Was you there to see Opal sign that check in Emily's name or was you even there to see Emily sober when she was driving and wreacked? Well I don't think so! And I think that Press Your Luck had all their facts straight. You need to get your facts straight, And you are right, You can't believe what you hear and half believe what you see anymore!
kay wrote:
kay

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2012
I will never b ashamed of myself..... I will stick up for what o believe in..... n to whoever kristy is, ur stupid bc ow have been with emilie a lot n watched her cry REAL tears n all for that night, u must b just another person that hates her n just runs off at the mouth...... I have known emilie for a long time n yes she has made some bad decisions but who r u to judge her? We all do bad things but by the grace of god its never ended as badly as what she has went through...... yes her day is coming in court, so y not leave it up to the judge to make the call, n if they wanted to they could have put emilie in center for kids until she turned 18 but they didn't.... but all this hear say stuff is getting ridiculous..... but no matter what neone says no one is going to stop....god has plans for everyone n y some end the way they do we question but go on in life, noone can sit n say they r perfect n have NEVER done a ad thing in someone's life b4 n I kno what someone is going to say, yea but we never took a life, well a sin is a sin there is no limit to how bad it is. U can still a 5 sent piece of gum or shot someone n its still a sin.....
Kristy

Natural Bridge, VA

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Blah, Blah, Blah!
Look, everyone on this planet judges people. If you think otherwise, you're crazy. If you think someone is pretty, you judged them. If you think they are nice, you judged them. People are people and that's just what we do. Now, like I said before, the path Emilie is going down is not a good one and if she doesn't change her ways now, no good will come from it. NOTHING will change the fact that she royally messed up that night resulting in 2 boys losing their lives....and whether she was sober or not doesn't matter. She knew full well what she was doing and didn't care about anyone else in that moment other than herself. That can't be overlooked just because she 'feels bad.' This is my opinion and I am entitled to that. Take up for her all you want. Makes no difference to me. If she was so concerned and so traumatized by her actions we wouldn't even be having this conversation. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this isn't the last time we'll be seeing her name in the paper. She will continue to do wrong until she realizes the people she's hanging with are nothing, and I mean NOTHING, but trash and trouble! Now run along and do you another pill...afterall, that is what you do isn't is?
Seth

Athens, OH

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Can't you read, Dumb A_ss Kay, I said shame on Emily for what she has done, Not you! And she made a real bad decision the day she cashed them peoples check cause that is another Felony upon her head right along with the deaths! Were you in with Emily and Opal getting their money, Sounds to me like you are if you believe Emily story, Hahaha LMFAO seems to me like you are a druggie just like they are. I don't hate no one I am just heartsick of all this drama that is going on around here and do you know in fact that tears can be faked at all times, I know Emily and she can be a faker when she wants to be. And you ask why am I judging her, I'm just stating what is down right true facts! Well I'm now=t and it seems to me you are a judger too or you wouldn't be on here putting this S_IT on here now would you?
kay wrote:
I will never b ashamed of myself..... I will stick up for what o believe in..... n to whoever kristy is, ur stupid bc ow have been with emilie a lot n watched her cry REAL tears n all for that night, u must b just another person that hates her n just runs off at the mouth...... I have known emilie for a long time n yes she has made some bad decisions but who r u to judge her? We all do bad things but by the grace of god its never ended as badly as what she has went through...... yes her day is coming in court, so y not leave it up to the judge to make the call, n if they wanted to they could have put emilie in center for kids until she turned 18 but they didn't.... but all this hear say stuff is getting ridiculous..... but no matter what neone says no one is going to stop....god has plans for everyone n y some end the way they do we question but go on in life, noone can sit n say they r perfect n have NEVER done a ad thing in someone's life b4 n I kno what someone is going to say, yea but we never took a life, well a sin is a sin there is no limit to how bad it is. U can still a 5 sent piece of gum or shot someone n its still a sin.....
kay

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2012
I do not do drugs... I'm a mother n a great one...... I have nothing to do with opal I have nothing for her..... no I dnt get my money by taking it from others, I have a job n pay for my own..... I'm just sayin leave her alone..... n no matter what she says or do everyone is going to hate her for driving that car..... emilie knows how ppl feel.... I have talked to her bout it many times, heck she knows how I feel bout it as well... I take up for emilie bc believe it or not she has had a rough life that most ppl dnt kno bout n I'm just hoping she does the right thing...... I'm not for all the bad she does or have done but ppl change.....
Kristy

Natural Bridge, VA

#17 Nov 14, 2012
We've all had a rough life...no excuse for what she's done and is continuing to do. I can't stand it when people use that excuse. So what that she's had a tough life? That doesn't give her the right to go around on a high horse thinking that she can do whatever she wants to people, especially killing 2 boys! If she was smart she'd want a better life for herself since she's had it so hard. Boohoo! Cry me a river! It's obvious you're just going to continue taking up for her so what is the point of Seth and I trying to change your mind? We're trying to get you to see...apparently you have blinders on or something because it's clearly right in front of your face! Either way, I'm done with it all...done with Emilie and done trying to make my point. I'll be watching for her name to appear in the FYI or on courtbar.org . The smart ones know it's going to show up eventually!
Seth

Athens, OH

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Yeah well, I too have had a rough life growning up, I got beat and was talked about my whole life and I know right from wrong but I don't go around on drugs driving recklessly and have other people's stolen money and or do I hang around with drughead people, But that does not give her the right or the excuse to do what she did, She knew what she was going to do when she got all them people in that car, And that was to show off her driving skills and that she does not have none of, She can't drive worth crap and never could, Alot of people has told her to slow down, That she drove to fast but guess she never listened did she lol. What if the tables were turned and that wreck left her to where she couldn't walk and take care of herself, Then just maybe she would have said man I sure wished I'd listen to everyone about slowing down my driving, But who is that stupid to go 115 Mph down hill, No other than Emily! If God hadn't give that one young man the strength to go to the hightway to flag down traffic, All of them would have been dead! And no, Emily will never change as long as she hangs with her dad and that girl Opal and all these druggies and her boyfriend Travis is a drughead too. So, would you be saying you believe Emily this and Emily that if it were one of you children? well, I don't believe you would. Cause I sure wouldn't, I'd be hangging her from the highest tree that there is lol.
kay wrote:
I do not do drugs... I'm a mother n a great one...... I have nothing to do with opal I have nothing for her..... no I dnt get my money by taking it from others, I have a job n pay for my own..... I'm just sayin leave her alone..... n no matter what she says or do everyone is going to hate her for driving that car..... emilie knows how ppl feel.... I have talked to her bout it many times, heck she knows how I feel bout it as well... I take up for emilie bc believe it or not she has had a rough life that most ppl dnt kno bout n I'm just hoping she does the right thing...... I'm not for all the bad she does or have done but ppl change.....
kay

United States

#19 Nov 15, 2012
For ur information she is not around her dad or neone in pound ne more, her n Travis broke up...... she is trying to make a better life for herself bc of all the stuff that has happened.... I'm not saying what she did was right, I feel for those boys familys, which I have told themothers n all.. I told her how I felt bout all the wrong she has done n I'm just trying to help her get on the right path... if I didn't have someone to try to keep me out of trouble n stuff when I was younger I would most likely b dead...... I try to see the good in ppl bc no matter what most of them do..... but feel free to talk more trash bc I kno u guys will
Charlie

Langsville, OH

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Well well, Look who people are talking about, Emily is just a CHICKEN F_CKER just like her family and alot more people on Blod Camp, ROTFLMFAO.... And then some!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike maggard 1 hr Maggard sales guy 1
Guess who I saw running around together? 22 hr tsk tsk tsk 1
Pot Operation found in Basement in Clintwood Wed Queen Bee 1
Sean Phipps May 23 Bobbie Heather Mu... 59
Tori May 23 Tim M 47
Kristen smith May 23 PBI 13
Tall bald guy advance auto, clintwood May 22 well 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pound Mortgages