Girl on Girl fun
Cornfed

Norton, VA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Seems that there is a new trend crossing our little county. Women are turning to other women for sex, love, comfort. Now the thing is, these women are a different breed! Not the run of the mill friday night - fun night girls that just need some male attention. These women are keeping it to them selves! Hats off to you ladies. Im a lesbian to, only trapped in a man's body .
melvin

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Cornfed wrote:
Seems that there is a new trend crossing our little county. Women are turning to other women for sex, love, comfort. Now the thing is, these women are a different breed! Not the run of the mill friday night - fun night girls that just need some male attention. These women are keeping it to them selves! Hats off to you ladies. Im a lesbian to, only trapped in a man's body .
Oh, I agree completely. See, I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. It's the truth.
Cornfed

Norton, VA

#3 Mar 3, 2013
I feel your pain Melvin My Man! It's the truth, I seen 2 beautiful Women in a very hot tangling of the tongues on a front porch here in our fine town this past Friday. I nearly flipped my truck! But I think it might be worth it what's a lil' front end damage compared to Real time lesbians!
harvey hopkins
#4 Mar 4, 2013
well this is a result of gmo foods stop the madness
just the facts

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2013
all u perverts can burn in helllll..what a sick twisted world we live in...i dont get it...sex is sooo over rated...the worlds biggest joke! people consumed with something that dont take 20 mins of ur time! sad....i dont get the lesbo and gay thing bisexuals and trisexuals ...id shoot myself in the head b4 id lower myself 2 being worse than an animal ...the Lord will send his wrath upon u sickos! i wish i was still a virgin and dont care if i ever have sex again...I havent done that in months and im married and I love my husband and i love cuddling but he dont cuddle sooo and i think hes having an affair so no thanks...sex...its just too...personal...only leaves me feeling lonely and wondering what i was supposed to get out of it? some sort of fulfillment?? uhh..noooottt ! i get more love from my pets! they are my haven of love and comfort...
old school

Roanoke, VA

#6 Mar 19, 2013
just the facts wrote:
all u perverts can burn in helllll..what a sick twisted world we live in...i dont get it...sex is sooo over rated...the worlds biggest joke! people consumed with something that dont take 20 mins of ur time! sad....i dont get the lesbo and gay thing bisexuals and trisexuals ...id shoot myself in the head b4 id lower myself 2 being worse than an animal ...the Lord will send his wrath upon u sickos! i wish i was still a virgin and dont care if i ever have sex again...I havent done that in months and im married and I love my husband and i love cuddling but he dont cuddle sooo and i think hes having an affair so no thanks...sex...its just too...personal...only leaves me feeling lonely and wondering what i was supposed to get out of it? some sort of fulfillment?? uhh..noooottt ! i get more love from my pets! they are my haven of love and comfort...
Sounds like you need to relieve some pressure, you could go flappin instead of whackin with us one night. I swear you'll feel better about life.
just the facts

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2013
old school u are new school or u wudnt have that attitude ..whack on w out me pervo! sex is grosss! my husband is in love with a married saggy old coke hag.. his touch makes me gag and this is 2nd time around a soo im doneeee...her husband is a nitwit i told him and showed him the proof and all i got is beat 2 death so they can have her ..but im outta here! she ll dump my hubby off when he aint got my money 2 keep up her habit! oops so sorry 4 u fools and he can use her as his new punching bag this one is retired! i got something over here 4 u baby come on down!
old school

Roanoke, VA

#8 Mar 20, 2013
just the facts wrote:
old school u are new school or u wudnt have that attitude ..whack on w out me pervo! sex is grosss! my husband is in love with a married saggy old coke hag.. his touch makes me gag and this is 2nd time around a soo im doneeee...her husband is a nitwit i told him and showed him the proof and all i got is beat 2 death so they can have her ..but im outta here! she ll dump my hubby off when he aint got my money 2 keep up her habit! oops so sorry 4 u fools and he can use her as his new punching bag this one is retired! i got something over here 4 u baby come on down!
Honey I don't want to beat ya, I want to treat ya, with my mad flapper. I'm as old school as they come, I'm here to show the new school what us old legends are all about. I want to put this tongue on you and cast out demons and put a smile on ur face in the process. You need to quit worrying about your hubby and worry about yourself, you are a treasure, let me plunder it as such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cris strange 1 hr Not important 1
What is it? 2 hr Know 3
Who got busted on right fork for heroin? Fri scout 6
Whatever happened to Any Gilbert? (Jun '15) Thu heh 3
I'm in love and always will be.... (Feb '10) Oct 19 Kda 3
To all the bushes in pound Oct 15 Jeff Bush 1
Need help finding out Oct 10 Mels fan 2

Pound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pound Mortgages