Painkiller addiction can take a letha...

Painkiller addiction can take a lethal toll

There are 4 comments on the The Journal News story from Aug 5, 2012, titled Painkiller addiction can take a lethal toll. In it, The Journal News reports that:

It was about two years ago when Erik Christiansen went to see a doctor in Somers about his back pain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

CHEMICAL SUPPLIER

Cameroon

#1 Aug 5, 2012
tell him to contact [email protected] and get few bottles of promethazine cough syrup

“I'd rather be at the beach!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 5, 2012
CHEMICAL SUPPLIER wrote:
tell him to contact [email protected] and get few bottles of promethazine cough syrup
He's dead jackass

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 10, 2012
we do sell all types of drug that you do need for you health.email [email protected]

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 10, 2012
Etizolam Powder for sell and oder power too so contact us for more info email [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pound Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Katonah, NY (Jan '12) Aug 24 Ken Kurtz 7
News Gadhafi praises Obama while complaining in U.N.... (Sep '09) Aug 13 Lazy Foreigners 14
News Kayaker drowns in Blue Heron Lake (Jun '06) Jul '15 curiosity 5
melanie stevens of somers arrested for child en... May '15 spartanmom 1
The best website in the world!? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Minda Khemmanivong 1
News Pound Ridge Officials Dubious Of NYSEG Restorat... (Nov '12) Nov '12 cross pond misery 1
Hello Pound Ridge (Sep '12) Sep '12 Bubba 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pound Ridge Mortgages