Bluegrass jams in Poulsbo?

Bluegrass jams in Poulsbo?

Posted in the Poulsbo Forum

Brad Miller

Bainbridge Island, WA

#1 Aug 29, 2007
I'm searching the area for bluegrass musicians who might be interested in starting a local jam. Interested? Reply here.
marybanjo

AOL

#2 Sep 16, 2007
Hi Brad,
My husband and I are also looking for a bluegrass jam in Poulsbo. Have you found anything yet?
Barbara
Stephen

The Dalles, OR

#3 Sep 21, 2007
I'm looking for old time folk musicians to jam with myself, but I enjoy bluegrass also and would love to check it out and start forming this type of community locally. I play clawhammer banjo.
Stephen

The Dalles, OR

#4 Sep 21, 2007
I'm in Suquamish, not North Carolina :)
marybanjo

AOL

#5 Sep 22, 2007
Stephen and Brad,
If you email me at [email protected] we'll see if we can put together a jam. Stephen, it's alright if you play oldtime. Playing with other musicians is good for all of us and we can always play some tunes you know and you can back us up on tunes we usually play. Did either of you go to banjo camp at Fort Flagler a couple of weeks ago?
Barbara
Brad Miller

Bainbridge Island, WA

#6 Oct 11, 2007
We all must get together soon and see what comes of it. My email address is [email protected] By the way, I play three-finger banjo.
Brad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poulsbo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Momma Lynn Records Announces Splash Promotion C... May '16 Poulsbo Fats 1
News Got a plan for your Halloween costume yet? (Oct '13) Apr '16 Snow Majesty 28
News Local man charged with selling meth (Mar '15) Jan '16 CallmeDoug 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '16 judi byrne 6
What's wrong with the Silverdale Beach Hotel? (Sep '14) Dec '15 Kevin C 7
News Coach's journey to the 50-yard line (Nov '15) Nov '15 Kentucky for coach 1
Is there a code enforcment dept? (Sep '15) Sep '15 resident12 1

Poulsbo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poulsbo Mortgages