Woman beats up fiance at prenup party

Woman beats up fiance at prenup party

There are 51 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Aug 15, 2008, titled Woman beats up fiance at prenup party. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A Poulsbo woman was jailed after being accused of beating up her fiance at their prenuptial party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fred

Long Beach, CA

#45 Aug 17, 2008
lynn wrote:
i guess i didnt make myself clear,i was commenting on the story where the couple had noisy
sex in london, hope that clears it up for you.nice to see some educated answers.
Uh, then make your comment be relative to the story you're commenting on though. And place your comments on the correct story anyway.
Addiction

United States

#46 Aug 17, 2008
really wrote:
I don't think it was funny at all. Forget about the two of them for a second- what did she just teach her son?
Not to ever cheat! Good Lesson!
R U Serious

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#47 Aug 17, 2008
lynn wrote:
could someone help me understand why in your LOCAL daily breeze they put articles about something that happens in another country?
It's called "International News" Not every thing happens in the South Bay

“Quotes don't replace thinking”

Since: Aug 08

Temecula

#48 Aug 17, 2008
lynn wrote:
dear general (lol) i grew up in redondo,went to mira costa and have lived in south bay,my kids were born in san pedro and my grandkids. you do not
have control over free speech or who posts here.
1. Lighten up
2. Note the "reply" link
3. Your original post asked "... your local daily breeze...?", which led me to believe that it's not YOURS.
4. I was led to believe that I had control over free speech here.
5. I mean no harm - have a great rest of the weekend!
stop it

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Aug 17, 2008
She kept on screaming "Let's get er done." as she was punching him.
kkrr

Anchorage, AK

#50 Aug 17, 2008
I'll bet she's great in the sack!
really

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#51 Aug 17, 2008
Haa wrote:
<quoted text>
she taught her son not to cheat on his woman or he will have the crap beaten out of him. maybe he will take heed.
Wrong. She taught her son that he can manipulate her. She taught her son that violence is an appropriate response. She taught her son to punch first and ask questions later.
kma

Chino Hills, CA

#52 Aug 18, 2008
really wrote:
I don't think it was funny at all. Forget about the two of them for a second- what did she just teach her son?
You whimpy a&& liberal. If her son was lying she taught him the consequences of it. If her son was telling the truth she still taught him to call the police even if she was the one being the agressor.
The kid acted pretty responsibly to his mother's rage in my opinion!
lynn

United States

#53 Aug 18, 2008
thank you for your reply general.i believe that you are a nice young man.
lynn

United States

#54 Aug 18, 2008
dear wow, i stand corrected. thank you.
really

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#55 Aug 18, 2008
kma wrote:
<quoted text>
You whimpy **** liberal. If her son was lying she taught him the consequences of it. If her son was telling the truth she still taught him to call the police even if she was the one being the agressor.
The kid acted pretty responsibly to his mother's rage in my opinion!
Did it ever occur to you that the kid might not have wanted a new stepdad? If her son was lying so that she wouldn't marry this guy and move him in to the house, the consequence of his lying was to get what he wanted. Bad lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poulsbo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News British Columbia moves to block Trans Mountain ... Aug 13 Oil Barron 2
News Vigil for Matthew James Netter (Jul '10) Jul 25 Law and Order 5
ILoveKickboxing Silverdale, WA (Jan '17) Jul '17 JMCK 4
I love kickboxing (Dec '16) Mar '17 Jennie Gezon 2
Debbie Bowers (Jan '17) Jan '17 Dave 1
News Momma Lynn Records Announces Splash Promotion C... (May '16) May '16 Poulsbo Fats 1
News Local man charged with selling meth (Mar '15) Jan '16 CallmeDoug 2

Poulsbo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poulsbo Mortgages